First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GOPer

Johnson City, TN

#1 Apr 27, 2010
LOAN- RECIPIENT AWARD SUMMARY
GRINDSTAFF CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP, INC
http://www.recovery.gov/Transparency/agency/p...

AWARD OVERVIEW
AWARD OVERVIEW
Agency Name: Small Business Administration Project Location: CARTER
Award Number: 3876965006 Project Location - State: TN
Funding Amount:$413,000 Project Location - Zip Code: 376430000
Ending Date: Congressional District: 01

RECIPIENT INFORMATION (AWARD)
RECIPIENT INFORMATION (AWARD)
Recipient Name: GRINDSTAFF CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP, INC
Recipient Address: 2226 WEST ELK AVENUE
Recipient City: ELIZABETHTON
Recipient State: TN
Recipient Zip Code: 376430000
Congressional District: ELIZABETHTON, TN

DESCRIPTION OF WORK/SERVICE PERFORMED
TO AID SMALL BUSINESSES WHICH ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN FINANCING IN THE PRIVATE CREDIT MARKETPLACE
No More

Johnson City, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2010
I saw where Obama personally delivered the check. I think he gave it out of personal funds. It should be a crime for them giving loans to small business, oh I think they have been doing this since the 30's or 40's.
Hummmm

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Apr 28, 2010
OMG!!!! That is something, can you believe that junk? Everyone thought the BIG BOSS was a millionaire, It makes me sick. He sure was bailed out, what about all the small business owners that has already had to shut their doors due to the economy? They sure to GOD was not bailed out, but there again they were not the GREAT AND ALL MIGHTY, THE BIG BOSS. The way that the boss has treated, lied and cheated people, he deserves a bailout (NOT) He is as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.
outraged

Kingsport, TN

#4 Apr 30, 2010
hummmm...well said, he is a lier, cheating crooked jack ass that could care less about the people around here, other than how to screw them over..he dont even take care of his family...Renee has plenty, but what about amie...she has nothing...real family man there..then ashley..thats so gross...and what about all the local buisnesses around here, i myself know a few thats about to go under and no help from our great president for them...what a joke, people have to be stupid to trade with the BOSS. Think about where his noney and buisness has come from, speaking of which, what happend to ED? humm wounder why he works for another dealership now after all his dedication to ole stevie!!
creek

Johnson City, TN

#5 Apr 30, 2010
ASHLEY IS SO HOT.
Really

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Apr 30, 2010
You all can think people all the way back since FDR... A proven progressive and Obama is using his script to do the same thing. Nothing new just worse........"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
Samuel Adams
Ashley

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Apr 30, 2010
creek wrote:
ASHLEY IS SO HOT.
Sorry creeker, you don't have enough money to keep me happy.
She Was

Blountville, TN

#8 May 2, 2010
Ashley was gorgeous.....til she gained her wife weight, got her horse teeth vaneers that she didn't need, and started wearing her, " I look like I'm forty" hair cut.

A friend of mine was her trainer for the Miss Johnson City pageant. He was also much older than her. Let's just say she "practiced" a lot before she hooked up with Steve.
over it

Burnsville, NC

#9 May 2, 2010
OMG! That really was Obama I saw riding around with Stevie the other day in the limo!!!! I knew it! Thanks for confirming that Barry was in Elizabethton delivering the check. I heard that Stevie took him up to Ridgewood for barbecue, and then they took a couple of laps around the Bristol speedway and Stevie let Barry drive the limo around the racetrack. I can't believe Stevie didn't alert the paparazzi and have them circle overhead in a helicopter like they did at his wedding. I also heard that Michelle and Ashley were spotted eating at the Southern while the boys were play.ing
haha

Kingsport, TN

#10 May 3, 2010
wow with all that money you woulve thought they couldve eaten at a little nicer place...of course i bet stevie n ashley ate a lil higher on the hog when barry left!!
She Was

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 9, 2010
Did they ever sell their house?
Herb

Jonesborough, TN

#12 May 9, 2010
Talk about Ashley's Aesthetics, "WOW"
pist

Elizabethton, TN

#13 May 9, 2010
i thot Mr Grindstaff was a republicun. Why wood Obama fund him i am startun to regret that i ever voted for him.
Milo

AOL

#14 May 11, 2010
Zero's repaying his debt to the UAW. If Grindstaff sells no cars, the UAW don't get paid.
Ashley

Bristol, TN

#15 May 12, 2010
Why don't you all get a life and stop talking about my hubby like that?? Jealous haters :)
Blessed Be Ron Reagan

Jonesborough, TN

#16 May 16, 2010
Amended 2010 Early Mid Year Supplemental (2009) for RON RAMSEY (GOVERNOR) submitted on 02/01/2010
http://www.tennesseeanytime.org/tncamp-app/se...

GRINDSTAFF, ASHLEY
2224 W. ELK AVE.
ELIZABETHTON, TN 37643
ADVERTISING
GRINDSTAFF AUTO GROUP
General 06/26/2009 $2,500.00 $2,500.00

GRINDSTAFF, ASHLEY
2224 W. ELK AVE.
ELIZABETHTON, TN 37643
ADVERTISING
GRINDSTAFF AUTO GROUP
Primary 06/26/2009 $2,500.00 $2,500.00

GRINDSTAFF, STEVEN E.
2224 W. ELK AVENUE
ELIZABETHTON , TN 37643
OWNER
GRINDSTAFF AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
General 06/26/2009 $2,500.00 $2,500.00

GRINDSTAFF, STEVEN E.
2224 W. ELK AVENUE
ELIZABETHTON , TN 37643
OWNER
GRINDSTAFF AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Primary 06/26/2009 $2,500.00 $2,500.00
Sick and Tired

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 13, 2011
Who really gives a kitty what Steve and Ashley Grindstaff are doing. They are the laughing stock of Johnson City and have been for quiet some time. Money can't buy taste, which is obvious from the "castle" among other things. I just think it is very sad that she has thrown her life away on such a joke as he. One day she will look back and ask herself what in the heck she was thinking.
Jan

Crumpler, NC

#18 Jun 13, 2011
Sick and Tired wrote:
Who really gives a kitty what Steve and Ashley Grindstaff are doing. They are the laughing stock of Johnson City and have been for quiet some time. Money can't buy taste, which is obvious from the "castle" among other things. I just think it is very sad that she has thrown her life away on such a joke as he. One day she will look back and ask herself what in the heck she was thinking.
So true - I have no idea how she can stand to "be" with him. Did they have the auction for the so-called castle? I also heard that she was pregnant - true?
Ahem

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jun 13, 2011
No More wrote:
I saw where Obama personally delivered the check. I think he gave it out of personal funds. It should be a crime for them giving loans to small business, oh I think they have been doing this since the 30's or 40's.
You SAW? uh,huh? Give us what you saw, BS. Ha Ha Ha
call it

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jun 13, 2011
Is it me or does Ashley Grindstaff look more like Joan Rivers everyday? She was a beautiful woman, but she's destroyed herself with plastic surgery.
The large spending finally caught up with the big wig, no shock to me. I'm sure he's not going without, although the spending like a rock star has surly ended.
Maybe he can take the gold glasses to Cash for Gold...just a thought.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Walton 39 min OMG 3
New Middle School 2 hr nogo 2
Carl Ray Nidiffer and Meth Clinic 5 hr oh well 20
Chris Mathes - Off The Market! 9 hr Crack kills 17
Knows Peadophile in your area 11 hr Neutral 23
Hot girls in Elizabethton 11 hr UTC 6
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 13 hr delilah 2,257
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE