First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jen R

Lebanon, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Does anyone know why Lori is no longer working at the credit union?
Eliz Resident

Ringgold, GA

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Wait til the grand jury meets then you will know.
freebird

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2009
what happened, did anyone else leave.

Since: Oct 08

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2009
Could it have something to do with dozens of credit cards gotten from info of bank customers??????
Eliz Resident

Ringgold, GA

#5 Oct 23, 2009
Hear it was credit cazrd fraud, she was getting credit cards in customers names and using them. I would sure check my statement!!

Since: Oct 08

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2009
Looks like she made the news today!!
dedicated 99

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 14, 2009
I cant belive this ,,lori was always great to me,,, i hope she gets her life straightened out..

Since: Nov 09

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2009
Every employee and officer in Happy Valley Credit Union should be thoroughly investigated. How does the manager, collections manager & administrative assistant afford their big gambling trips? They go on them 2 to 3 times a year. I even ran into the manager of the credit union in Reno at the slots and her husband don't even work on a job, he was with her on her "supposedly" business trip. Are WE paying for these trips and cruises they are taking????
I agree

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 14, 2009
DUGH, yes you are.....
Concerned Member

Kingsport, TN

#10 Nov 15, 2009
Everyone that has a checking account at the Happy Valley Credit Union that is on disabilty should all check on their accounts. I have been charged for 10 years a service charge each month and for all the checks I have ordered. There is not supposed to be a charge at all to members on disabilty with a checking account. I am sure that I am not the only one this is done to? Looks like the credit union is ripping off people to pay for their gambling trips. The administrative assistant to the manager is the one that informed me that I have been charged this for years and my account was not supposed to be. I talked with the manager over a week ago to notify others by news paper or news letter so that the members could check on their accounts and she still has not done that or paid me back my money. She also offered to pay me back out of her own pocket? Is this not wrong? Something is not right!!!

Since: Oct 08

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2009
Concerned Member wrote:
Everyone that has a checking account at the Happy Valley Credit Union that is on disabilty should all check on their accounts. I have been charged for 10 years a service charge each month and for all the checks I have ordered. There is not supposed to be a charge at all to members on disabilty with a checking account. I am sure that I am not the only one this is done to? Looks like the credit union is ripping off people to pay for their gambling trips. The administrative assistant to the manager is the one that informed me that I have been charged this for years and my account was not supposed to be. I talked with the manager over a week ago to notify others by news paper or news letter so that the members could check on their accounts and she still has not done that or paid me back my money. She also offered to pay me back out of her own pocket? Is this not wrong? Something is not right!!!
How much money is owed to you? A lot? I'd sure stick it to somebody!!!!!!!!!!
the truth will come out

Bristol, TN

#12 Nov 15, 2009
Quite frankly Lori Barb is a damn whore, who tried to sleep with me and every other decent looking man that came in the Credit Union... LADY IN RED needs to get her head out of her ass because every employee at the Credit Union is honest and good hearted. The manager, collections manager, and admistrative assistant all work damn hard for their money and even take out other side jobs to support their families and "gambling trips." The fact of the matter is if she was great to you then she was probably trying to get in your pants. I hope every concerned member that has a problem does investigate because they will find out nothing and make themselves look like a idiot. Honestly, we probably only know half of what she actually done because she is conieving, back stabber,and a liar. I feel sorry for Judy because she was a faithful friend who got screwed over. Now, what did we learn from this?
Luv10AC

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Nov 15, 2009
Wow Hi everyone. I am new to Elizabethton moving here from Sullivan County. I was glad (I THOUGHT) to find this chat forum. I do think what this woman done was bad and I do sincerely hope she asks her Savior for forgiveness but wow the obscene language and name calling is terrible. I don't trade at any credit union I use a bank which sounds like a good thing, I do not know this woman or her family. I do know there are some people by this same last name where I lived before but unsure if they are related. If this credit union is cheating people it will come out. Be assured your sins will find you out. But my parents always taught me to live by this rule "let the one without sin cast the first stone", thats why I cannot judge this woman or family I am NOT sinless or perfect, but this language shouldn't be here. Children use computers (not at my home) but they have access to this forum, I found it very easily. From my point of view, some of these people commenting work at this place of business, others sound like jealous wives, others sound like family to the ex husband, and some sound like family to this woman. Maybe a few ex-friends of the woman who got arrested. Maybe everyone should show up in court or wait for the newspapers to tell us all what happens at the end of this
HippieVolGirl

Sevierville, TN

#15 Nov 16, 2009
Luv10AC wrote:
Wow Hi everyone. I am new to Elizabethton moving here from Sullivan County. I was glad (I THOUGHT) to find this chat forum. I do think what this woman done was bad and I do sincerely hope she asks her Savior for forgiveness but wow the obscene language and name calling is terrible. I don't trade at any credit union I use a bank which sounds like a good thing, I do not know this woman or her family. I do know there are some people by this same last name where I lived before but unsure if they are related. If this credit union is cheating people it will come out. Be assured your sins will find you out. But my parents always taught me to live by this rule "let the one without sin cast the first stone", thats why I cannot judge this woman or family I am NOT sinless or perfect, but this language shouldn't be here. Children use computers (not at my home) but they have access to this forum, I found it very easily. From my point of view, some of these people commenting work at this place of business, others sound like jealous wives, others sound like family to the ex husband, and some sound like family to this woman. Maybe a few ex-friends of the woman who got arrested. Maybe everyone should show up in court or wait for the newspapers to tell us all what happens at the end of this
Welcome to Carter County where gossip, slander and libel are a contact sport and the same people that spew this garbage will be sitting in the choir on Sunday. Not all of us are venemous hypocrites though. There are some very good people in the area.
HippieVolGirl

Sevierville, TN

#16 Nov 16, 2009
Concerned Member wrote:
Everyone that has a checking account at the Happy Valley Credit Union that is on disabilty should all check on their accounts. I have been charged for 10 years a service charge each month and for all the checks I have ordered. There is not supposed to be a charge at all to members on disabilty with a checking account. I am sure that I am not the only one this is done to? Looks like the credit union is ripping off people to pay for their gambling trips. The administrative assistant to the manager is the one that informed me that I have been charged this for years and my account was not supposed to be. I talked with the manager over a week ago to notify others by news paper or news letter so that the members could check on their accounts and she still has not done that or paid me back my money. She also offered to pay me back out of her own pocket? Is this not wrong? Something is not right!!!
Not sure if you were aware any account that has special fee waiver such as in your case is required to have it labeled as such and have the correct supporting documentation like proof of your disabiltiy approval. I had this same issue with a savings acct i set up for one of my children. I kept getting fees because I had not had it set up as UTMA. Yes it would seem the bank should have taken care of this for me but ultimately I was responsible for reading my statements and making sure they were correct. most bank statements clearly say you have 60-90 to dispute any items. i did contact my bank and they set it up correctly and i ALWAYS read my statements. Lesson Learned
post

Johnson City, TN

#17 Nov 16, 2009
excellent post. this board could use more level headed, intelligent, classy responses. Please interject on other posts!
HippieVolGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if you were aware any account that has special fee waiver such as in your case is required to have it labeled as such and have the correct supporting documentation like proof of your disabiltiy approval. I had this same issue with a savings acct i set up for one of my children. I kept getting fees because I had not had it set up as UTMA. Yes it would seem the bank should have taken care of this for me but ultimately I was responsible for reading my statements and making sure they were correct. most bank statements clearly say you have 60-90 to dispute any items. i did contact my bank and they set it up correctly and i ALWAYS read my statements. Lesson Learned
Butch

Kingsport, TN

#18 Nov 16, 2009
I wish Lori did sleep with every man in the credit union. Because I am one of them and I haven't slept with her. Who ever you are that say she tried to sleep with you and you didn't? What was wrong was she the wrong sex? I can name alot of men I work with that wanted to take her out and she would not go! And you say you are a decent looking man? What kind of description is that! What man says I am decent looking? Also you feel sorry for Judy!!! Well she messed around with almost all the boys we went to school with and me while she has been married. And she is still messing around and I was told it was with a board member at this credit union. All sounds funny to me? Don't you think you should get real and stop posting lies!!! YOU just wish She had slept with you if you are a guy or maybe even a girl!!!
dedicated 99

Johnson City, TN

#19 Nov 16, 2009
Judy WHO ?
dedicated 99

Johnson City, TN

#20 Nov 16, 2009
the truth will come out wrote:
Quite frankly Lori Barb is a damn whore, who tried to sleep with me and every other decent looking man that came in the Credit Union... LADY IN RED needs to get her head out of her ass because every employee at the Credit Union is honest and good hearted. The manager, collections manager, and admistrative assistant all work damn hard for their money and even take out other side jobs to support their families and "gambling trips." The fact of the matter is if she was great to you then she was probably trying to get in your pants. I hope every concerned member that has a problem does investigate because they will find out nothing and make themselves look like a idiot. Honestly, we probably only know half of what she actually done because she is conieving, back stabber,and a liar. I feel sorry for Judy because she was a faithful friend who got screwed over. Now, what did we learn from this?
Honestly it sounds like you work at the credit union

Since: Oct 08

Johnson City, TN

#21 Nov 16, 2009
dedicated 99 wrote:
<quoted text>Honestly it sounds like you work at the credit union
Sounds like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghost on Gap Creek Road??? (Oct '12) 1 hr Janet Livingston 16
William Eugene (Gene) Jolly 1 hr Concerned 6
Carter county school board (Feb '13) 9 hr Shark 31
John Claude Robinson 10 hr Gale 8
Cowgirls Grill (Sep '14) 14 hr Janie 38
blm 16 hr Sick of it all 3
Justin Stines (May '15) 20 hr Abc 2

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages