tn tots learning center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
upset

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2010
I would just like to say that i bothers me that a daycare can have !@# called on them 3 times and they can atually admit to hitting the children, but yet they stay open. I am tired of the children being treated wrong. If a place did that to my child I would be infurated. If there is anything that can be done please let me know I know I want the abuse to stop
Ms K

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 28, 2010
upset wrote:
I would just like to say that i bothers me that a daycare can have !@# called on them 3 times and they can atually admit to hitting the children, but yet they stay open. I am tired of the children being treated wrong. If a place did that to my child I would be infurated. If there is anything that can be done please let me know I know I want the abuse to stop
What? Do you know this for sure? Teachers should be a trusted authority. How could a teacher hit a kid and get away with it? That's crazy. The Daycare will probably just get rid of the teacher.
Owner

Lebanon, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2010
I am the owner of this center snd I do not appreciate whomeever is posting this false information. We have been open for 7 years and have a very good reputation. If you want information on this center you are more than welcome to contact the Department of Human Service in Johnson City, Tennessee on Buffalo Street and they will be more than happy to provide you with any information you would like to have on our center. This center is licensed by the state of Tennessee, we have anywhere from 8 to 10 unannounced visits per year, as well as therapist and social workers that are in and out of this center daily. It is extremely funny that we just went through a huge state assessment and recieved the highest score a daycare can receive and complete clearance from our DHS Inspector but yet someone can post things such as this on here. There is not many people that know exactly how hard I have worked to build my reputation to what it is and to have people talk that have no clue truly upsets me. As for the person that started this post, it is not wise to start something that you can not support. It would be extremely wise to please keep your thoughts to yourself.
Owner

Lebanon, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2010
I will also be contacting my DHS Program Evaluator in the morning to inform her that YOU (Whomever you are) have questions about how she is doing her job. She will be more than happy to discuss anything with you that you feel you need to know.
RedNeck Gal

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Oct 28, 2010
To upset
you do not have a clue what you are talking about I know from hands on experience what kind of daycare this is. It is run by one of the nicest people I know the kids have excellent care and could not be better taken care of. You better put your money where your mouth is before you start trashing anyone.They want the children to behave. There is no abuse!!!!!!!!!!
supportive parent

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2010
TN Totts is a wonderful daycare!! My child loved going to "school" there. He is now in Kindergarten and is doing excellent because of what he learned with Ms.Paula. He was always clean, fed, and never once mistreated!!!!!!!
Supportive A

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Oct 28, 2010
I know that nothing like that would ever go on there the people who work there are loving caring individuals with nothing but the best interest for those children......I know from experience that all those girls do is work really hard to make sure everyone is taken care of. Abuse is a serious accusations that does not need to be thrown around. Does anybody know the story the boy who cried wolf. Talking about a great daycare that way is just a terrible thing to do.
Sick of Stupid

Ringgold, GA

#8 Oct 28, 2010
To whomever started this trash:

Both of my children went to this daycare, one is 10 and the other is 6. My oldest started when he was 4 and the other 6 weeks old, and they both were there until they "graduated." Not only do my children call and talk to the teachers at TN Tots, they ask to go by and see them on a regular basis still to this day. Now it would seem to me that if they were abusing, mistreating, or whatever you said they done, my children would be afraid to be around them. It is my opinion that you are a parent that probably owes them money and they have told you to pay or take your children somewhere else. Just a word of advise, you will not find a better daycare, and I hope that you are able to look in the mirror and feel good about yourself. The truth is we have already spent to much time on you.
cartercounty

Nashville, TN

#9 Oct 28, 2010
Yet another examply how some moron can get on here and lie just to try to damage someone or their business. They really should identify posters via their IP or other information so they can be tracked down and sued for defamation if they knowingly and falsely cause someone to suffer.
DixieLee

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 28, 2010
I just wanna say I think it's kinda funny how people have nothing better to do than to get on here and try to bash others and their reputations. I work at TN TOTS and my daughter goes there too.I love my job and the people i work with and my daughter thanks the world of her teacher. And just like what was said in earlier posts we just received the highest score on our state assessment so if that isn't proof enough for you on how our daycare is ran than i don't know what else is. My daughter cries on on Saturdays because she can't get up in the morning and go see "aunt Palsy" as she calls her. It tickles me to death to see my babies come in in the morning and grin and hold there arms out for me. I don't know how many thank yous we get every evening from the parents just saying they appreciate what we do and how we do our jobs. The people at this daycare are my family and they are some of the most loving people you will ever meet and i got my name put up here because i'm darn proud.
TN Tots Parent

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 28, 2010
My son also went to TN Tots. He is now in school but he loved all the teachers and was never mistreated. Making a choice as to where to send your kids is one of the hardest choices a parent will ever make. I can assure you that TN Tots is one of the BEST!!! I have never heard of any parents not being happy with the care their children have received there.
ElizGirl

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2010
Wow - this whole discussion is absurd. The children that go through that daycare, whether it be for a few months or from the time they're 6 weeks old to 5 years old absolutely love it. The workers care for those children as if they were family. There is absolutely no abuse: be it physical, mental, or emotional. Ask anyone who does currently or has formerly worked with Ms. Paula and they will tell you with PRIDE just how amazing of a person she is and how WONDERFUL everyone affiliated with Tennessee Tots are with those children.
Emily

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#13 Oct 28, 2010
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! I work at Tennessee Tots and I've only been there few months but I can see from the children that are 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years old that are still coming back to see Ms Paula and Ms Ann that the kids there love the teachers! I know I speak for all of us when I say taking care of those children is the highlight of our days! We ALL love watching them grow up and learn and teach them new things! Whoever started this forum needs to check their facts because whatever they are hearing is NOT TRUE. Ask any of several people who have come into contact with this center and they will tell you just how amazing Ms Paula is and how kids want to come back just to visit her. None of the women who work there would ever DREAM of hurting a child - we are there to provide a safe, fun, and caring learning environment and that's exactly what we do!
MAL

Gate City, VA

#14 Oct 29, 2010
My little boy has been going there for alomost 4 years now. Never has anything happened to him. They are very caring people. My son has learned so much there, he thinks the world of Ms. Paula and Ms. Ann. There is never a doubt in my mind that any abuse is going on. My son was out of daycare for about 4 months,they held his spot never charged me a dime. I could not have asked for anything more from them. They called, came by the hospital to see him, sent flowers, cards. It takes very special people with PATIENCE to deal with small children. If my child is being disciplined, I don't have a problem with it. Children at this age needs discipline now not later.

“The One The Only”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Oct 29, 2010
To the owner I would bet you the person that posted this is some one you had to "let go" recently could be their kid is incorrigible or they could not abide by the rules. Look back over your enrollments you will find your poster there. Then sue the crap out of them.
There have been new laws passed recently that make the IP addy come to light with a court order.

Got anything else to say upset?
Tn Tot mama

Franklin, TN

#16 Oct 29, 2010
My child is currently enrolled at Tn Tots, she has been there since she was 16 weeks old....the teachers there are all EXCELLENT!!! Never once have I worried about her care there, or have ever seen anything that would even fall in the category of abuse.....she is now 5 years old and still looks forward to going everyday. These are WONDERFUL people, it is a shame that someone would attack them in such vicious way...
dalejr fan

Sevierville, TN

#17 Oct 30, 2010
well i just want to say i have worked at this daycare ever since it opened and we would never do anything to these children. these children is one of the reasons i wake up every morning ,i love every single child at this daycare and it makes my day to take care of them. if we was a bad center then why do we call and check on our children when they dont come for two or three days bc we worry about them . just like recently two of our children where in the hospital and what did we do sent them balloons to make them feel better. thats what kind of center we are . so to upset you need to back off of us and come face us face to face if u have a problem with us or are you to scared to do that .
Mrs E

Johnson City, TN

#18 Nov 5, 2010
My son went to TN Tots when he was 6 weeks old until he "graduated" and went to Kindergarten. I know I could not have found a better daycare anywhere. My son is 7 now, and he still asks to go see Ms Paula and Mrs. Ann.
Upset..I don't know if you know who the owner is, but I don't think I would start anything with them if I were you. They are very caring and hard working people that WILL NOT take any "crap" from you. So, until you know what you are talking about or have proof of what you say........say nothing.
LOWLIFE

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jul 9, 2011
DCS IN JOHNSON CITY TN ''OR TWO FACE' BETTER THAN YOU 'THEY LOVE TO SLANDER 'PEOPLE 'OR PICK SIDES WITH WORTHLESS PEOPLE'
NEWS BEAT'CASEY ANTHONY''YOU CAN KILL YOUR BABY''JUST DONT LET IT GET DIRTY''SO GET A LIFE ALL YOU DUMMIES OUT THERE THEY ONLY THINK THEY ARE SMART ''HA HA HA lol
Uh Huh

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jul 9, 2011
upset wrote:
Ms Upset, why have you put "scam" judgments to all these other posters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike peters 20 min Done with drama 3
south elizabethton utility district (Feb '10) 35 min Michael ward 24
Renea Arnette POS snitch 1 hr Bert 2
previous sheriff was and is a pervert 1 hr Bert 4
John Claude Robinson 1 hr True 6
Carter County Needs Better Jobs 1 hr Jenett 25
Freedom fellowship worship center 2 hr Gomer duh 3

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance