Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

Anybody heard of a biotch by the name of Angela Hughes? She is trying to get with my man and I will beat her a$$
yeehaw

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

You sound like a really classy lady!
yeehaw2

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

Yeah I know her. She is a biotch. She acts like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but she will sure put any penis around in it
Janice

Bybee, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

Then take care of the problem and stop posting nasty crap on here. Takes 2 to tango ya know.
Go HTW

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

This is disgusting.People like you take something nice like Topix and make it into filth.This is a personal thing why don't you settle this between you two instead of spreading filth?Sounds like you are wonderful catch for you boyfriend.I'm sure he would hate to lose you.
ftw

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Go HTW wrote:
This is disgusting.People like you take something nice like Topix and make it into filth.This is a personal thing why don't you settle this between you two instead of spreading filth?Sounds like you are wonderful catch for you boyfriend.I'm sure he would hate to lose you.
FYI he is my husband and you damn right I am a wonderful catch. Nobody asked her to interfere in our lives thats just the kind of #?*!$ she is.
Janice

Bybee, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

ftw wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI he is my husband and you damn right I am a wonderful catch. Nobody asked her to interfere in our lives thats just the kind of #?*!$ she is.
If you are such a wonderful catch,how could she interfere in your lives? Apparently 'someone' is allowing her into your life. Maybe you need to blame your husband instead putting all the blame on her.
Janass

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

Which Angela Hughes are you talking about. I know of at least two.
clj

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2010

Judged:

I'd like to know the same thing. I know of 2 and I'm sure the one who isn't being talked about would like to have her name cleared.
Janass wrote:
Which Angela Hughes are you talking about. I know of at least two.
Angelas Ex

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

who wrote:
Anybody heard of a biotch by the name of Angela Hughes? She is trying to get with my man and I will beat her a$$
Yes, Angela Hughes is my Ex-wife. She will spread her legs for anyone if she is promised something hard. Last I heard she was with a guy in Knoxville.
If it is any consolation, she is a terrible lay. Just lays there like dead wood.
youknow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

Yeah,I know who she is. She keeps calling my husband offering NSA sex. He ignores her calls and laughs about how desperate she is to be begging like that. She needs to get a clue if the man is not answering your calls and voice mail he is NOT interested. Get your own man if you can. She acts all goody goody two shoes but she is a slut.
tammy

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Angie u slut. The guy already told you hes in a relationship with someone and u still won't leave him alone. you need to stop with the phone sex and showing your ugly self on ur webcam.Have a little respect for yourself,do you think ur grandbabies will never know?I will see that they do.Don't call or send chat requests or texts to him anymore.Find someone else to do u fast and hard like u said u liked it
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Judged:

Angelas Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Angela Hughes is my Ex-wife. She will spread her legs for anyone if she is promised something hard. Last I heard she was with a guy in Knoxville.
If it is any consolation, she is a terrible lay. Just lays there like dead wood.
Is this the Angela Hughes that WAS (now divorced) married to David Hughes that lives in Central Community??
Wtf

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Isnt she married to a guy name Scott & has a girl & little boy???She lives @ Rock Creek or Stinking Creek she live @ Duff if it's the same one I'm thinking of....
angela hughes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Wtf wrote:
Isnt she married to a guy name Scott & has a girl & little boy???She lives @ Rock Creek or Stinking Creek she live @ Duff if it's the same one I'm thinking of....
my name is angela hughes and to whom it may concern, i used to be married to scott hughes and i have a little girl and a little boy and i live in little rock. i am married and i love my husband and there is no one else that could turn my head away from him. i do not show any interest in any one elses husband, i am not a home wrecker. i would not want anybody doing that to my family bc it hurts like hell. Just thought i would set the record straight that it is not this angela hughes metcalf that you are referring to
Dr Phd

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

angela hughes wrote:
<quoted text>
my name is angela hughes and to whom it may concern, i used to be married to scott hughes and i have a little girl and a little boy and i live in little rock. i am married and i love my husband and there is no one else that could turn my head away from him. i do not show any interest in any one elses husband, i am not a home wrecker. i would not want anybody doing that to my family bc it hurts like hell. Just thought i would set the record straight that it is not this angela hughes metcalf that you are referring to
I'm looking for Sue Hughes from Stinking Creek, Tn the last time i seen her she was working in Lake City, in the early 80's she had two sons, one was named Scott Maybe? She had a sister named Marty Resnor that worked at the VFW in Lake City, Tn
Dr Phd

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

I'm looking for Sue Hughes from Stinking Creek, Tn the last time i seen her she was working in Lake City, in the early 80's she was divorced had two sons, one was named Scott Maybe? She had a sister named Marty Resnor that worked at the VFW in Lake City, Tn
Patty

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Your looking in the wrong area or the state.
curls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

why post crap like this ask your husband
Dr Phd

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Dr Phd wrote:
I'm looking for Sue Hughes from Stinking Creek, Tn the last time i seen her she was working in Lake City, in the early 80's she was divorced had two sons, one was named Scott Maybe? She had a sister named Marty Resnor that worked at the VFW in Lake City, Tn
Thank you Forum.. I found out the Information I was looking for..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Elizabethton Forum right now

Search the Elizabethton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Vet 138,790
Another of Kent Williams Lies 20 min Look up 9
Review: Stout's Riverside Auto Center 48 min trustworthy 2
Linda lee elliott (Oct '11) 55 min casey 36
who will be sheriff of carter county after augu... 1 hr grrrr 61
Got any Unpaid Court Fees?? Your Driver's lice... (Jun '12) 4 hr Herman Munster 40
Judy Veeneman beating John Holsclaw bad in fund... 4 hr Thanks 2
Mayor Humphrey Closing Schools 13 hr grrrr 103
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elizabethton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabethton People Search