Pearl

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Does anyone know of a really good place to get dentures in the Tri-cities area?
Stacy

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 9, 2012
Pearl wrote:
Does anyone know of a really good place to get dentures in the Tri-cities area?
Dr. Popper in Kingsport specializes in dentures. That is all he does, and his work is excellent. Most of the area dentists recommend him. There are very few regular dentists who make dentures anymore. I think you would be very pleased with his work. He is a perfectionist.
stitches

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Popper in Kingsport specializes in dentures. That is all he does, and his work is excellent. Most of the area dentists recommend him. There are very few regular dentists who make dentures anymore. I think you would be very pleased with his work. He is a perfectionist.
Is he very expensive? Do you know if he accepts insurance?
curious 2

Marion, VA

#4 Mar 10, 2012
There is a place on hwy 91 between the tobacco store and the rescue squad. I think its beside the restaurant there. i know a few people that have got dentures there and they have really been good. they have really good prices. i think they said their dentures cost them $350.00 for one. i believe the man that makes them is a melton.
Shana

Kingsport, TN

#5 Mar 10, 2012
stitches wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he very expensive? Do you know if he accepts insurance?
His prices are average, and he does accept insurance. I would not recommend the one day places. Their prices are very low, but know people who can't wear them.
Gummy

United States

#6 Mar 10, 2012
Do not go to Quality Dentures in Bluff City,I did that's why I am Gummy,can't and never will be able to wear the "TEEF" thet first relined then made a set.Stay away......
Stacy

Kingsport, TN

#7 Mar 10, 2012
I didn't know Melton had a dental office. I know he used to own a dental lab in downtown Elizabethton. He may be another option for you. From what "Curious 2" said, his prices are excellent and way cheaper than Dr, Popper. You might want to check with Melton first.
james

Woodstock, AL

#8 Mar 12, 2012
Edge Dental Lab is the one beside Creekers BBQ. Tony Wilson is part owner.
Gigi

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2015
james wrote:
Edge Dental Lab is the one beside Creekers BBQ. Tony Wilson is part owner.
I checked around affordable dentures seem to be expensive i found At extractions in johnson city will pull a tooth for $75 vs affordable dentures is $105

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabethton School Board Wanting to Change the... 1 hr Jenett 1
blm 1 hr Dump Democrats ... 8
No agreeing with the mayor. 1 hr Jenett 4
sycamore shoals 1 hr Holly 5
Anyone know a woman named Lindsey Hurley? 5 hr Gettinaround 2
Boyd the RINO. 7 hr GOP 2
PC Correct 12 hr PC correct 1

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance