First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just a little info

Sevierville, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Just to let everyone know what type of person this girl is. She is a junkie and so is her so called husband. They are good for nothing. They never have their kids cuz they are so messed up all the time. I heard she went to the police station and tried to get a friends of mine in trouble. So now she's also a snitch. Her whole family is embarrassed of her because of her drug addiction. She's a piece of garbage and anyone that deals with her is just add bad. She doesn't want her kids good thing she had a friend that always keeps them I wld hate for them poor babies to suit and watch their patents nod out.
Ashley

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
She cheats on her husband with terry Estep all the time
just curious

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
@just a little info...who's the friend she tried to get in trouble? I know her and her husband and several of her friends and don't want anyone I know getting in trouble over her.
Hmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2013
It was probably terry. Maybe Thad finally figured it out. She had called the law on him once and she ran straight to terry
uhh

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
It was probably terry. Maybe Thad finally figured it out. She had called the law on him once and she ran straight to terry
Uh, she's called the law on him a whole lot more than once. They are all a bunch of trouble!! I went to school with both of em and they are no better now and they have reproduced causing innocent young lives to be screwed up and grow up seeing screwed up things!!!!
Hmmmm

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I'm just saying the one time she called she went straight up to Terry Esteps house. She use to tell him that Thad beat her all the time. She hooks up with Terry every chance she gets.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Thad? Last name Buckles?
Lucky

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 26, 2013
Yes buckles
uhh

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
I'm just saying the one time she called she went straight up to Terry Esteps house. She use to tell him that Thad beat her all the time. She hooks up with Terry every chance she gets.
Oh ok, sorry about that. Read it a little wrong ;)
REALLY

Kingsport, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
This family has been thru enough~INSTED of getting on here gossipin (truth or not) THE FAMILY doesn't NEED you all running your traps!!! So INSTEAD of flopping your jaws how about praying for this wonderful famly...PRAYERS can FIX anything! And I'm sure there is NOT one family on here that has atleast one thing in their family that needs prayer!
devils

Columbia, SC

#11 Mar 5, 2013
peice of crap all they are and all they will ever be her and thad both
TheMommyType

Kingsport, TN

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Mindy nd Thad take great care of their kids. Yes they have their marital issues but tell me a couple that doesnt. She doesn't cheat on him with Terry. I have known both Mindy n Thad for many many years and the people you have described are the people these 2 used to be. They have grew up nd are taking care of their family. So why dont you all mind your own fkn business!
gusss

Lawrenceville, GA

#13 Mar 11, 2013
marital issues??? ha ha they have ALOT more problems than that! they are junkies & they have never "grew up" as someone said. they need to get off their lazy butts & get jobs(legal jobs) and stop livin off gov & family, stop lying to the gov to wish she would get caught.she ruined my friends marriage & lies about everything.
by the way, topix is a forum where you can express your opinion, if you don't like it, don't read it.
truthbeknown

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 11, 2013
Mindy was nothing but a drugged out skank in high school, and I HIGHLY doubt she changed her tune. She slept with everyone she could, didn't matter who the person was or who they were dating.
Truthhurts

Kingsport, TN

#15 Sep 4, 2013
Shew. I guess we all do things we regret in high school. At a rock house owned by his father on a private drive in biltmore Not sure how many of us there were but it was one hell of a long train and she took it like a 3 time national champ.

Since: Sep 13

Johnson City, TN

#16 Sep 5, 2013
Look at all of these sad individuals who have time to hate on people who have made mistakes....I'd love to meet those of you who are perfect...introduce yourselves right here, put it on blast!!! Mindy is a wonderful friend n very loyal...as 4 Thad, he's a damn good man...grow up haters...as the saying goes HATERS R MOTIVATERS...its flattering to the both of them you people have them on your minds, they're doing something you want n can't have therefore you're putting your jealousy here for all to see...it must hurt to want to be someone else...look in your mirror I'm sure your flaws n mistakes will appear!!!!
whatever

Johnson City, TN

#17 Sep 17, 2013
I have met both thad & mindy and they are both good for nothing junkies just like most of their friends on here trying to defend them and yes,I do know who some of you are..they dont take care of their kids nor are they sober...sorry ass worthless junkie trash is all they are and all they will ever be.
Kids

Kingsport, TN

#18 Oct 15, 2013
They do not have their kids!
thats bullcrap

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2013
TheMommyType wrote:
Mindy nd Thad take great care of their kids. Yes they have their marital issues but tell me a couple that doesnt. She doesn't cheat on him with Terry. I have known both Mindy n Thad for many many years and the people you have described are the people these 2 used to be. They have grew up nd are taking care of their family. So why dont you all mind your own fkn business!
I know so, because i hung out with terry and her one night. she sucked both of us off, i was first and then terry.
Change

Kingsport, TN

#20 Oct 29, 2013
They have to want a change before they can EVER change their crazy ways!!! Just thankful the kids don't have to see it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRITTNEY KNIGHT is Sexiest Woman in east TN 1 hr Real talk 15
Brittany K. - Where are you? 1 hr Real talk 81
Carter County Mayor 1 hr Budget 2
Common core and islam 1 hr What 37
ernie berry 1 hr Just Wondering 3
Female Judge Phone Rings in Courtroom 2 hr What 17
Low income health care? 3 hr RNLady 3
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl