Snap on Tools In Elizabethton

Snap on Tools In Elizabethton

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

ex-employee

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2011
I have work there and I wish I have not do to personal reasons. I had to take a leave of abuse like a lot of people do there. It ended up some got pay when they return to work. Then the ones that was told they were able to get long term disability benefits. They are making them sign a paper they will reinburse the company all their back pay if they get on disabiltiy before the 2 1/2 years they offer this deal. If you don't sign this paper you get no benefits from this company. Also if you do then you don't pay them they sue you. And another thing employees should know for past six years I know everyone down there do not have the same company handbook. If they make changes they will not tell you or hand out any material to you. If you get set with heart attack, blood clots, lung cancer then it is when this topic comes to there attention. Sad it takes a lawyer to get the new handbook rules. Just want to let future employees know what kind of company they are stepping into before they get hired. Is it right if the front office offers long term but don't tell them about the paying back until six months later after you get a lawyer to help get your social sercurity they still want you pay it back. and as for signing that paper not my signature.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy that pushes shopping cart 23 min ABC123 3
John Claude Robinson 34 min bob 190
Gas Tax 2 hr Serpico 7
Kent Williams 6 hr Tanturm Tam 3
Josh Reece / Julie Hamm 10 hr JJDecker 1
Ben Cole High Speed Chase (Jul '13) 15 hr Autumn Scalf 20
I heard Greg Lewis is banging Julie Storie 16 hr Bluford hicks 9

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance