bad apples

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Glad to see a big meth bust in our area. I noticed many in Roan Mnt. and Valley Forge. Valley Forge is small compared to Roan Mnt. although you see quiet the amount of outlaws in Valley Forge. This was a mass amount of people for such a dangerous drug within our county.

These people scale high into the sky with the dollars of the weak. Sadly, most are gliding through life being feed, clothed, and doped... all by the gov. dollar. When the gov. dollars are gone they resort to crime.
Some are big fish, and some are just minnows. You get the big fish away from the pond, and the minnows will screw up eventually, when they think their prime stinky salmon.

They are sad cases of addiction, that I will always acknowledge. My problem is the morals of the cons that parade around the "death trap" for they're glorified riches. Making this town more unsafe with every dollar they gain.
Unfortunate some seem to fly by untouched, but hopefully those gov. dependent, thieving, and morally pathetic people will be picked off a tree like apples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any churches have any singles activities 1 hr Justmy2cenrs 3
Mapes Piano String Co. (Aug '13) 4 hr preachers neighbor 155
Brooke Begley from Hampton 6 hr BrookBegley01 2
Jiggy Ray's Bike Night 18 hr Embarrassment 25
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 19 hr Muffin 2,370
Looking for a good masseuse or masseur!! Tue Tammy 2
does anybody know a sorry s.o.b. named landon g... (Nov '12) Tue landon 17

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance