Ok male or female who is the snap on HOE
what

Bristol, TN

#2 May 13, 2010
how stupid can you be???
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 13, 2010
I thought snapon in Eliz. made ratchets and wrenches. Do they also make rakes and shovels now in addition to hoes?
jusmyhumbleopini on

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 14, 2010
Independent wrote:
I thought snapon in Eliz. made ratchets and wrenches. Do they also make rakes and shovels now in addition to hoes?
LMAO...good one!!!
Nerdy Girl

United States

#6 May 14, 2010
Really? Seriously? Don't we already have enough threads on "Hot Indian Girl", "Hottest Chick in Carter County", "Hampton Prostitutes", "Hottest Deputy at CCSO" and so forth and so on, blah, blah, blah?

So, what was the point? Are you trying to find a date?
kathy

Erwin, TN

#7 May 14, 2010
No no date,i was just thinking about all the women and men that screw everyone down there to keep their jobs and was wondering what everyone elses opinion about the hoes at snap-on, give it a whirl ought to be fun.
wings

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 14, 2010
kathy wrote:
No no date,i was just thinking about all the women and men that screw everyone down there to keep their jobs and was wondering what everyone elses opinion about the hoes at snap-on, give it a whirl ought to be fun.
dont yall have nuthn better to do that start silly threads like this? There is reel news problums going on round hear an I for one come to topix to get my news .. especially the local news about the sherruf an the local car dealar and what knot. Our presidunt is tryun to dig our country outa a mess while the tea baggers are runnin amuck. who kirs about a hoe. lest she got a job. and she probly has Obaoma to think for that. alls i am sayun is look at the BIG pitchure... look reel hard. jeez people.

“ I am Steve”

Since: Apr 10

San Marino

#9 May 14, 2010
where can I order my own snapon hoe? I have a nice set of snapon wrenches, great quality and guaranteed forever...that's exactly what I'm looking for in a hoe too.
Wings

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 14, 2010
steve o rama wrote:
where can I order my own snapon hoe? I have a nice set of snapon wrenches, great quality and guaranteed forever...that's exactly what I'm looking for in a hoe too.
I heard there is a two for one sell down at the flea market. Some disgruntalled ex worker is sellun boot legged hoes. can you believe dat?
Not sure how leagal it is tho. but i runed over mine with a lawn mower last year so I sure can use a replacemunt also ifn ya show yer recpite the concessiun girl will give ya a free peice of fudge.
happy garduning Steve o rama
beepbeep

Ringgold, GA

#11 May 14, 2010
I dont care if theres Whores, protitutes and pimps at Snap on, it's almost the last industry we have in Elizabethton. Almost any fairly large industry "plant" will have drama and affairs..ect. That's the case at any place that employies a large number of people. At least they have a job!

“ I am Steve”

Since: Apr 10

San Marino

#12 May 14, 2010
Wings wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard there is a two for one sell down at the flea market. Some disgruntalled ex worker is sellun boot legged hoes. can you believe dat?
Not sure how leagal it is tho. but i runed over mine with a lawn mower last year so I sure can use a replacemunt also ifn ya show yer recpite the concessiun girl will give ya a free peice of fudge.
thanks. have a great day!!
wings

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 14, 2010
steve o rama wrote:
<quoted text>thanks. have a great day!!
any time. you too
hellyeah

Ringgold, GA

#15 May 15, 2010
dam i didnt know they selln hoes now. i was wanderin where all the good tricks were. thanks for letn me know.
Big Papa

Nashville, TN

#16 May 16, 2010
If my snap on hoe quits working can I swap it out for a new hoe???
KiWi

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 16, 2010
Big Papa wrote:
If my snap on hoe quits working can I swap it out for a new hoe???
eventually yes. but first ya have to send in the defect to the factory and let em try to referbish it. ifn that dont workto yoursatisfaction then yes you can replace the old one with a new one of equal or lesser value.
yee ha

Bristol, TN

#19 May 16, 2010
kathy wrote:
Don't forget Exide!.....
joey

Saint Paul, MN

#20 May 18, 2010
Most of the women in assembley are hoes, theyre fat and have to give it away no one would waste good money on them.
manager

Johnson City, TN

#21 May 21, 2010
yee ha

Bristol, TN

#22 May 21, 2010
steve o rama wrote:
Check/order from mexico.......
Anonymous

Lenoir City, TN

#23 May 21, 2010
Wings wrote:
<quoted text>
Wings...please learn how to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls that have had a threesome (Jun '13) 8 hr Simon 105
Josh Scalf is a con artist 9 hr Simon 29
BURGER HUT in Stoney Creek (Jan '12) 9 hr Simon 113
Gwendolyn's House (Sep '10) 10 hr Crystal archer 90
Mapes Piano String Co. (Aug '13) 17 hr Found oUt 225
WALMART MEAT..don't buy it! (Sep '11) 18 hr Hmmm 109
Josh& Julie 20 hr yep i know 6

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance