Bullwinkle J Moose

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Dear President Obama,
Let me be the first to say "You DA Man". Way to go and best of luck in the next four years of your administration. The people have spoken and let it be known that they want a mandatory insurance plan, don't want any "Vouchers" for replacing Medicare. They also let you know they want a tax increase on the wealthy. They want a working middle class back. Most of all they let the world know they wanted you to lead us.
May God Bless you in your efforts
Tnhawaii girl

Morganton, NC

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Bullwinkle J Moose wrote:
Dear President Obama,
Let me be the first to say "You DA Man". Way to go and best of luck in the next four years of your administration. The people have spoken and let it be known that they want a mandatory insurance plan, don't want any "Vouchers" for replacing Medicare. They also let you know they want a tax increase on the wealthy. They want a working middle class back. Most of all they let the world know they wanted you to lead us.
. AMEN!!!! Well said!!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Dear President Obama,
The margin of victory for Obama can not be interpreted as a clear mandate for all of the country. There is still half of the country that does not want to be "kept up" with gov't entitlement programs such as ObummaCare, MediCare and the like. The "other" 47% is tired of paying the bills to keep up people who do not deserve the entitlement. For those that have a rightful claim to benefits ...you get no argument from me. However; we know that fraud does exist and there are recipients of gov't money that are perfectly able to work.

And as far as a tax increase on the wealthy...don't hold your breath. Google "grover norquist" and do a little research and you will begin to see how difficult that fight is going to be.

As to putting the middle-class back to work...this requires investment from the wealthy businesses that you are trying to get additional tax money from...I don't think that is going to work out either. These businesses have been sitting on trillions of dollars in cash for over 3 years...and they have not been spending it on job creation because of the instability in Washington. The slow growth is in direct relationship with businesses spending only what they need to to get by...nothing extravagant.

I did not vote for Obama, but in this democracy, we must now come together...and he is my President for another 4 years. I would love to see him and Congress solve some of these economic, financial and social issues that are weighing down America. There are some great minds in Washington that are simply going to waste...it is time to get off the toilet and get to work.
benny hill

Newland, NC

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Dear President Obama,
aman bro now gimmie my check and cell phone.
benny hill

Newland, NC

#5 Nov 7, 2012
Tnhawaii girl wrote:
<quoted text>. AMEN!!!! Well said!!!!!
you tell em sista we want our government checks, food stamps free houseing and let the working white man keep us all up.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2012
benny hill wrote:
<quoted text>you tell em sista we want our government checks, food stamps free houseing and let the working white man keep us all up.
I don't know why I am responding to an obvious "chain yanker" but it goes without saying that the attitude exhibited by your post represents all that is wrong with America. I can only hope that your post is more sarcasm than realism.
Doofus

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Nov 8, 2012
ThinkinMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I am responding to an obvious "chain yanker" but it goes without saying that the attitude exhibited by your post represents all that is wrong with America. I can only hope that your post is more sarcasm than realism.
Ignore him, he's a racist idiot.
stoney j

Kingsport, TN

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I am not one of your racist idiots.I don't Obama because he is a democrat.I myself lean right of center.I watch Herman Cain on tv this morning,and I know he said he was done with politics,but I would have voted for him,anytime he wanted to run.I really got upset when Colin Powell started stumping for Obama,and Mr Powell was one of President Bush's right hand man.So ok I don't like Obama because of his party affiliation,and my dislike for him has nothing to do with his race.So please read my post before you call me a racist
Doofus

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Nov 8, 2012
stoney j wrote:
I am not one of your racist idiots.I don't Obama because he is a democrat.I myself lean right of center.I watch Herman Cain on tv this morning,and I know he said he was done with politics,but I would have voted for him,anytime he wanted to run.I really got upset when Colin Powell started stumping for Obama,and Mr Powell was one of President Bush's right hand man.So ok I don't like Obama because of his party affiliation,and my dislike for him has nothing to do with his race.So please read my post before you call me a racist
I was referring to "benny hill" so unless you're the same person...
benny hill

Newland, NC

#10 Nov 10, 2012
it is what it is if thats what you want to call it dummy i mean doofus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knows Peadophile in your area 2 hr Broken_Brummitt 3
Stephanie Ferrell (Coonie) 5 hr Concerned grandpa... 1
special needs children in carter county 6 hr Crazy Watcher 73
Chris Mathes - Off The Market! 7 hr Crack kills 15
Review: Rush Automotive (Oct '08) 8 hr Wtf 68
mary Crawford 12 hr brittanylaverne 2
Rachel (little) Hyder 14 hr Just here 1
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE