Worst boss at snap-on?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PastTimes

Ringgold, GA

#22 Dec 9, 2010
One other thing, Snap On would probably shut the plant down if it happened, but they need a union there... really bad.
just curious

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Dec 30, 2010
What do you think of Wes Frazier? I don't think very much of him AT ALL!
Why do you care

Kingsport, TN

#24 Jan 1, 2011
just curious wrote:
What do you think of Wes Frazier? I don't think very much of him AT ALL!
He isn't a boss there and why would you care what anyone else thinks of him? Will it change your opinion of him?
SNAP ON PAYS OUR BILLS

Nashville, TN

#25 Jan 11, 2011
In this day and time, stuff like this happens everywhere. It's not right to treat your co-workers like crap and yes someone should complain to higher ups...but file a law suite? Get real. Do you know how many kids are clothed and fed from that company? Make this man aware of his actions when he treats you like he does. He may be so set in his ways that he doesn't realize he's being a jerk! Jobs are scarce these days and one money hungry lawsuit could cost many families their homes and kids their livelihood.
The Cynical Optimist

Nashville, TN

#26 Jan 11, 2011
If Strap On leaves, Elizabethton is up the Creek.
Lightening

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Mar 18, 2011
anybody remember the personal director back in thr 90's?would have loved to go out with her.those camies looked hot on her frame.
Joe

Jonesborough, TN

#28 Aug 19, 2011
I worked for this company for four years. And what I have just read is very much true specially miss Jeckyl. This is a third shift supervisor I have many supervisor in this plant. Rick Freemen, Steve Storie and Mike Campbell. I feel that out of these three steve would work with you. Yes Freeman watch you if he wasn't sleeping also try working for Mike Campbell, It's his way or no way, watches everything you do you may not sit down and he can't stand for a woman to work under him. He will not listen to a woman when a machine goes down. It's all about numbers with him. Trying to out do the day shift bosses numbers Roy Belvins. Everyone is talking about this bosses as me question is what about how many people has had cancer from that place in the past 8 years for this company that supports carter county. I watched at least four co-workers die with different cancers. Five more are still fighting and on social security disability. And all they will say to you I can find someone else to do your job if you don't. My fiend that has cancer from there was slowing down in there job performance they did for that person and the others move them to position closer to letting them go. And they tell my friend that she was legal for long term disaabiltiy for 2 1/2 years will last month that person got a letter from snap on's longer term Sum Life Ins. They want my friend to pay them back a reinburement of 16,840 that they overpay them. And that was what the long term was before the disability then it stops. Were is the judice in this. Other co-workers would say they work there for the money instead of there health. They have changed the rules when they want to some as you know can stay others go tell everything to front office just to start drama. Not one employee has the same handbook if they change this everyone should be on the same page not when tragted strikes them. And for the one that said go get a lawyer to sue many has tried all the way to another state they have connections.
ARTICLE

Knoxville, TN

#29 Jul 19, 2012
Well at Snap On everyone sleep with every body there no matter what. It is all about playing the game there to get anywhere. If you don't play out the door you go. They lay off people who works there but off but keeps all the lazy ass people who do nothing but kiss ass. They need a plant manager who cares about the people not one who wants to play games or pad his pocket. Mike White was one of the best bosses there. His people never had a bad word to say about him in any way. He tries and helps people not put them down. He is a great boss.
Lacy

Mckenzie, TN

#30 Jul 19, 2012
Ken Woodby is not different than Rick Freeman he is a pervert and some of the women in there have enough information on him about putting the make on them that they could take him out but are afraid Snap on will fire them. If they would check it is against the law to fire some one that files sexual harrasment charges against a supervisor. And then he goes to church and trys to act all goody goody. He is nothing but a self made hypocrite.

He has women in his department that he can't even speak to he has to get another supervisor to go tell them what to do because he tried to put the make on her so many times and she complained about him....this stinks...he should have been fired. But now if he bothers her again she owns Snap On. because they knew about it and done nothing..
goodguy

Johnson City, TN

#31 Jul 19, 2012
I have worked there and have heard about the harassment some of the women have to put up with and it is just wrong. Slap his ugly face and tell him what you think! All those cameras in there should back up your claim of harassment if he is touching you. If it is verbal then you need to get some type of small recorder and document exactly what this low life is doing. He should not be allowed to get away with this any longer. It has gone on for years now because I have been gone from there for several years and I heard that it was happening then. Why do they keep this type of person? It is just setting them up for a lawsuit eventually and I hope it happens sooner rather than later.
Worker

United States

#32 Jul 20, 2012
Doug canter best boss ever
flex head

Connersville, IN

#33 Aug 3, 2012
the worst boss of all time started when they closed the mount carmel plant in illinois, they shipped all of there loser yankees down to our plant and sent one sum bitch named donnie watkins u know the one that stayed up benny beards sister ass all the time. the best one to come from that plant was jan morgan the rest they should have fired

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy that pushes shopping cart 20 min ABC123 3
John Claude Robinson 31 min bob 190
Gas Tax 2 hr Serpico 7
Kent Williams 6 hr Tanturm Tam 3
Josh Reece / Julie Hamm 10 hr JJDecker 1
Ben Cole High Speed Chase (Jul '13) 15 hr Autumn Scalf 20
I heard Greg Lewis is banging Julie Storie 16 hr Bluford hicks 9

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance