beware- roger tolley;s mobile home r...

beware- roger tolley;s mobile home rip off

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

Danita Church

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2010
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW OF OTHERS THAT HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ROGER TOLLEY, PLEASE COME FORWARD WITH ANY INFO. I WANT TO WARN ALL TO BEWARE OF THIS MAN & HIS COMPANY OR SO CALLED COMPANY. I HIRED HIM TO SET UP MY MOBILE HOME & THAT WAS MARCH 2010, IT STILL IS NOT DONE. HE WAS PAID IN FULL, DUE TO WEATHER I UNDERSTOOD SOME DELAYS THEN AROUND APRIL ABOUT A MONTH AFTER BEING PAID HE FINALLY CAME TO WHERE THE TRAILER WAS,THE TRAILER WAS ALREADY ON LOCATION HE DIDN'T HAVE TO PULL IT TO THE MOBILE HOME PARK, HE THEN BROKE THE SEWER LINE RE-ROUTED IT; WITHOUT NOTIFIY THE MOBILEHONE PARK OWNER, HE THEN LEFT THE FRONT OF MY TRAILER SITTING ON THE GROUND THE BACK WITH A STACK OF CINDER BLOCKS LEANING LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL FALL OVER ANY MINUTE. HE LEAVES SAYING HE WILL BE BACK TO FIX IT THE NEXT DAY, WELL THE NEXT DAY NEVER CAME. THEN AT THE END OF MAY HE CALLS & LEAVES ME A VOICE MAIL THAT HE NEEDS MY ADDRESS SO HE CAN "REFUND" MY MONEY", WELL THAT DAY HAS NEVER CAME EITHER, REASON FOR REFUND STATES SOMEONE "TALKED BAD ABOUT HIM" WONDER WHY, WHATEVER THEN HE CALLED & ASKED IF HE COULD PAY ME $500.00 EACH FRIDAY UNTIL HE PAID ME BACK WELL I NEVER SEEN ONE PENNY TO THIS DAY,BEING FORCED TO TAKE A WARRANT FOR HIM & REPORT HIM TO THE TENNESSEE MOBILE HOME MOVERS ASSOCIATON, I JUST WANT ANYONE NEEDING MOBILE HOME SERVICE THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE MAN TO HIRE. HE IS A CON, A RIPOFF, A LIAR. SO ALL I CAN SAY HE COMES ACROSS ALL PITIFUL LIKE HE IS SO BUSY THEN NOW WHEN ITS PAST TIME TO REPAY ME HE IS TOO BROKE ALL OF A SUDDEN, SO PEOPLE BEWARE OF THIS MAN !!!!!DO NOT !!!!I REPEAT DO NOT PAY HIM UP FRONT OR YOU WILL BE LIKE ME OUT $1750.00,MAD LANDLORD THAT THE SEWER PIPES WERE JUST CUT OFF & LEFT FOR NO WAY TO FIX WITHOUT MOVING THE MOBILE HOME TO FIX, ALSO HE TRIED TO STEAL MY AXLES THAT GO ON THE MOBILE HOME, HE ALREADY HAD THEM OFF THE TRAILER WHEN MY HUSBAND ARRIVED TO CHECK ON PROGRESS OF THE DAY, THAT WAS THE PROGRESSOF THE DAY: STEALING THE WHEELS & AXLES , PLUS BREAKING THE SEWER LINES, & LEAVING ME WITH A MESS, PLUS ALL KINDS OF OTHER COSTS, NOW I WILL HAVE TO REHIRE SOME TO FIX HIS SCREWUP, PLUS LEGAL FEES. REMEMBER THE NAME ROGER TOLLEY PLUS HIS TRUCK HAS A SIGN ON IT THAT READ "PULLING FOR JESUS" . ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE PROOF OF WHAT I AM SAYING JUST CALL ME I HAVE ALL THE MESSAGES THAT HE LEFT ME SAYYING HOW HE WOULD REPAY ME, IT IS ALMOST AUGUST DOUBT I WILL EVER GET A PENNY OF MY MONEY BACK UNTIL THE JUDGE RULES, THEN THERE IS MORE TIME TO WAIT WHILE ROGER TOLLEY RIPS OFF SOME ONE ELSE. I WOULD TRULEY LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY OTHERS HE HAS RIPPED OFF LIKE ME WHO WAS GOOD ENOUGH TO PAY HIM IN FULL BECAUSE HE SAID WORK HAD BEEN SLOW, THE ONLY THING SLOW IS HIS LACK OF MORALS. I PRAY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF BY ROGER TOLLEY. SEE YOU IN COURT ROGER TOLLEY.
Janice

Bybee, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2010
Are you serious? Why are you buying a trailer, I thought Zane owned his house.
Zane and Danita Church

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 26, 2010
Janice wrote:
Are you serious? Why are you buying a trailer, I thought Zane owned his house.
In case you are not intelligent enough to read & understand Topix; this article is about; Roger Tolley ripping Zane & I off for the work "WE" paid him to do. We just wanted to warn others about ROGER TOLLEY'S business morals & scams, not start a gossip column about who owns what or why.
Dear "janice" Why not put your name whole/real name on her????I think it should be against Topix rules for cowards to hide behind a fake name, because they can sure spread some gossip & lies but AFRAID to sign their name.
Not that it anyone's business who buys what but the dear ole Carter County Way. Zane & I do own "OUR HOME". For your info (& all the other nosey people of Carter County): rental property duh. We have to work for a living we don't get to lay on our a$$ & get food stamps & welfare.
Again this article is about ROGER TOLLEY RIPPING US OFF, AFTER WE PAID HIM IN FULL FOR NOTHING, OUR ADVISE IS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM / CON/ LIAR WITH A "PULLING FOR JESUS" SIGN ON HIS TRUCK.We took pictures of his shoddy unfinished work with his "Jesus" sign for advertisement, so we have proof of all statements made about Roger Tolley we are willing to share with others including any news reporters who would like to follow up on this man, so they do not become victims of a rip-off like we did.
cc mamaw

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2010
Zane and Danita Church wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you are not intelligent enough to read & understand Topix; this article is about; Roger Tolley ripping Zane & I off for the work "WE" paid him to do. We just wanted to warn others about ROGER TOLLEY'S business morals & scams, not start a gossip column about who owns what or why.
Dear "janice" Why not put your name whole/real name on her????I think it should be against Topix rules for cowards to hide behind a fake name, because they can sure spread some gossip & lies but AFRAID to sign their name.
Not that it anyone's business who buys what but the dear ole Carter County Way. Zane & I do own "OUR HOME". For your info (& all the other nosey people of Carter County): rental property duh. We have to work for a living we don't get to lay on our a$$ & get food stamps & welfare.
Again this article is about ROGER TOLLEY RIPPING US OFF, AFTER WE PAID HIM IN FULL FOR NOTHING, OUR ADVISE IS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SCAM / CON/ LIAR WITH A "PULLING FOR JESUS" SIGN ON HIS TRUCK.We took pictures of his shoddy unfinished work with his "Jesus" sign for advertisement, so we have proof of all statements made about Roger Tolley we are willing to share with others including any news reporters who would like to follow up on this man, so they do not become victims of a rip-off like we did.
My granddaughter and her husband were going to get Tolley to move a trailer they bought, but he told them since the lot was on a hill, he couldn't move it. Praise the Lord he didn't. They got a guy by the name of Raymond, who in my opion is no better. They have been trying to get it moved and set up since the 15th. One excuse after the other. Wonder if Raymond works for Tolley?
Rip off victim

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 4, 2011
Does anyone have his number? I need to sue him.
thanks

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Nov 4, 2011
Danita-thanks for posting this. I for one like to know who the scammers are around here. I've seen his truck around. I will definitely avoid him! Good luck!
Jane

Brentwood, TN

#7 Nov 4, 2011
He had oral sex with some of my dogs,ewww the boy dogs too. He said his name was roger when we caught him and later someone told me his last name. I was so grossed out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A good Cuban sandwich in Tri-Cities? (Feb '10) 31 min Hello 4
Does that guy in the yellow jacket ever get hot? 1 hr Elzabout 3
Crazy fool 7 hr KreekStoney 19
ricos pizza (Jul '10) 21 hr Bailey master 61
Best vet in Elizabethton? (Jul '14) Thu Janet 29
Valley Forge Church FWB Thu Janet 7
Get Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the debates! Thu awful waffle 5

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance