I Know

Jonesborough, TN

#1 May 28, 2010
Does anyone one know Brittany Lowe the one with 2 little girls by Calvin somebody ,don't remember his last name .Heard she was a real case,anyone know her

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 May 28, 2010
I wondered when her name would appear on here
Elizabethton FBI

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2010
Oh yeah Pizza face. The guy she has the kids with is Calvin Honeycutt, he also has a baby with a gal named Tara Nave. Brittany is a real nasty whore. Doesnt look like her or those girls have bathed in a month.She loves drama so stay clear of her.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Elizabethton FBI wrote:
Oh yeah Pizza face. The guy she has the kids with is Calvin Honeycutt, he also has a baby with a gal named Tara Nave. Brittany is a real nasty whore. Doesnt look like her or those girls have bathed in a month.She loves drama so stay clear of her.
I found out about her loving Drama the hard way,I don't really know Tara other then on myspace and from Calvin but she seems like a very sweet girl and she is very pretty ,All of Calvins kids are cute.I agree everyone should stay clear of her she only lies when she opens her mouth
creekgirl

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2010
Elizabethton FBI wrote:
I agree about her drama loving ways, but please leave her kids out of it. They are two sweet little girls and its not their fault they got stuck with two parents that dont give a sh*t. As for calvin the tattoo on his neck says it all. But the point about her lying everytime her mouth is open is so true, she is the most sh*t talking and starting person. She just loves the drama. So yes everyone take this advice and stay away, as far away as you can
calvinsgal

Farmersville, TX

#6 Jun 30, 2010
Hey now i agree with everything that yall say about brittany and yes the kids need to be left out of this and so does calvin i am his ol lady and i do have a baby by him so i should know. he does everything that he can for his kids. Its not his fault that he cant go around them without her starting a fight and she wont let him see the kids without her being there. She wont even let the kids meet their sister. So yea everybody that can stay away from her should she will f*** you over as hard as she can.
defender

Ringgold, GA

#7 Nov 13, 2010
i heard that if you "hear" something about someone and you actually pass it on then you should probably get the facts so you dont end up looking like a dumb ass in the long run, just because someone has been threw a significant amount of trauma in her life does not make her a case.... it makes her human.
Sick of it

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2010
defender wrote:
i heard that if you "hear" something about someone and you actually pass it on then you should probably get the facts so you dont end up looking like a dumb ass in the long run, just because someone has been threw a significant amount of trauma in her life does not make her a case.... it makes her human.
Thanks for clearing that up for us britany.
horrible

Central City, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2010
Yes brittnay loves to start drama especially bout other peoples family. As far as her kids go i feel very sorry for them since shes been charged with neglect and still has them.
mindy scalf

Madison, TN

#10 Nov 21, 2010
I feel sorry for her kids. You know they have to be miserable growing up with a mom like that. Calvin is their only hope.
defender- Megan English

Ringgold, GA

#11 Nov 23, 2010
Sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for clearing that up for us britany.
I'm pretty sure I'm not brittany, I dont even know her.
April Bass

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Nov 23, 2010
dear lord.. you damn rednecks need to get a life. I'm so glad I don't know any of you low intelect carter county pieces of trash. Leave the poor girl alone. I don't know her, I only know the bad things all of you say about her. But just because you guys say bad things about her on a site, that makes me love the girl and hate you all. You all are pathetic, low life, probably on welfare, high school drop out, ignorant white trash.
Crystal C

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Nov 23, 2010
Yea April, you probably don't even know who the daddy of your baby is!! Lmao and you're going to call Carter County people trash! Where did you grow up dumb ass? Go do what you do best and lay on your back and have some more babies.=)
April Bass

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Nov 23, 2010
I dont even have kids you dumbass... and i've been engaged for 2 years and graduated from Skin Specialty school to work for a dermatologist. LMFAO holy shit, that was the funniest thing i've ever read. You really are a dumbass.
Crystal C

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Nov 23, 2010
Umm well from what you have told everyone you're pregnant. You're how old? And you say that peiple who comment on here have no lives but yet you're on here to put in your opinion. You're dumb as hell, April.
calvin honeycutt

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jan 28, 2011
hey im her baby daddy yes she does have drama in her life more than she needs and yes she causes a lot of it on her self but look she does have potital to be a gd girl she just dont use it and y cant yall leave my kids out of this they cant help they r here i do what i can for them and she does to so just lay off her and my kids what goes on between me and her is our buisness no one elses thats pretty fucked up

“Dontcha wish ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 2, 2011
You wanna call some people drop-outs and pieces of trash, well here ya go.. I know her first hand, I'm baby daddy's sister, I'm not trash and currently attending college.. she does nothing but start shit and makes my brothers life a living hell.. so that makes you low and a dumbass to call people drop-outs and trash that you don't even know... so leave my niece's out of the mix (to everybody) and you april keep your nose out of business that you have no clue about to begin with!!!!!!!!!! and anyone that likes that nasty ass thing, is pathetic..........
april

Denton, TX

#18 Feb 6, 2011
Hmm so let's see who the coward is that I'm speaking too that thinks they know me, what's your first and last name and ill give you my number so we can work this out over the phone, for your information I'm 20 years old and I am very successful not some random teen that got knocked up and dropped out, chances are I have more going for myself than you do, so stop being a coward and tell me who your bitch ass is and we'll see if you can run your mouth somewhere else other than a topix site you fucking low life
Crystal C wrote:
Umm well from what you have told everyone you're pregnant. You're how old? And you say that peiple who comment on here have no lives but yet you're on here to put in your opinion. You're dumb as hell, April.
plain and clear

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Feb 6, 2011
Let me start by saying I dont know the girl or ex. Cant really tell you why I've read this for so long, but please reframe from dragging children in this forum. If anyone that is offended by this you can report the thread and have it pulled. Just go to report abuse and then copy and paste the name in question. Copy and paste the comment with your name on it and write why it should not be on here. If they like drama then it will probably stay!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valley Forge Church FWB 24 min Federal 13
Does that guy in the yellow jacket ever get hot? 2 hr Just talk to her 6
beware new car wash at Wal-Mart 8 hr bad to the bone 4
Mapes Piano String Co. (Aug '13) 14 hr need a lawyer 169
Deadbeat moms Sat Lol 7
Get Gary Johnson and Jill Stein in the debates! Sat Hmmm 8
Man almost drowns in Watauga River today (Jun '12) Fri Thom fallen 10

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance