Barn party in city results in numerous arrests

Sep 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Elizabethton Star

The subject told Buck several individuals were in a barn beside the alleyway that runs off South Sycamore Street.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012
Randy Trivette

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Caught some real criminals there crime fighter. Pathetic!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Is this really news worthy? A group of kids drinking...
slap on the wrist

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2012
I don't see the point in even trying to do arrest the adults involved in that party. I know the people that were at the barn personally and nothing will be done about it. They will be told to not let it happen again and the judge will send them on their way. Look at how many times Dustin Parlier (Chalupa) has been in trouble. That's all that boy is good for! And nothing is ever done about it. And the Moya brothers. They're just as bad. I think some time behind bars (more than 10 days) would do them a lot of good. One would think that would be enough to calm them down. And where were the parents of the minors that were there. I believe if that we re my child I would make sure the adults would have their punishment. But this is Carter Co. Why do we even bother to have the laws in our town if nothing is going to be done when they're broken??
Idiots

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Randy Trivette wrote:
Caught some real criminals there crime fighter. Pathetic!!!!
And this is why society is in the shape it is, because people don't think this is a big deal anymore. Maybe it would take one of those kids to get in a car drunk and run over your child in the street, would it be a big deal then?
slap on the wrist

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why society is in the shape it is, because people don't think this is a big deal anymore. Maybe it would take one of those kids to get in a car drunk and run over your child in the street, would it be a big deal then?
I doubt it would be a big deal to him then. He's probably the type that let's his kids play in the road so he can catch a good law suit...
nosy

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
I missed where the Barn Party was(the address) want to avoid the ares.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 145,944
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail 1 hr sure 12
Horses on the Tetrick, I mean Tweetsie Trail 2 hr equestrian 35
Constables exploiting the youth clubs!!! 2 hr Truth 15
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr turdddd 9,319
layn it down ,, nah !! 5 hr upthecreek1 14
happy valley football 5 hr jarun 8
New Sheriff in Town 7 hr Fed Up 35
Ed Alexander at it again. Another principal out. (Mar '13) 9 hr laughable 1,140
•••
•••
Elizabethton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elizabethton Jobs

•••