missing 12 year old .please help

Posted in the Elizabethton Forum

HELP

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 4, 2012
MISSING FOR 2 DAYS ANNABELL SIGMAN SHE HAS BLONDE HAIR, BROWN EYES,AND WEIGHS ABOUT 80 LBS PLEASE HELP US FIND HER ANY INFORMATION IS APPRECIATED IF YOU SEE HER PLEASE CALL 911 .THANK YOU
wondering

Sevierville, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2012
who was she last seen with...has anyone checd her mother and sisters house?
Karen Anne RN

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Posted on Facebook
Karen Anne RN

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2012
What was she wearing ?
How old is she ?
What were the circumstances under which she went missing ?
Starla

Conway, SC

#5 Nov 5, 2012
WHY is this NOT on the TN Amber alert page?????
doitho

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Its all over the news
Confused

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 5, 2012
She's been missing since Friday morning and wasn't even posted on Johnson City Press.com ??!! Really??!! This is a little girl....who needs to be home! Prayers to her for a safe return.
Paulie

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2012
If there is a child missing, please give out some more useful information so that people reading this know what to look for. It would help to know what she was wearing when she went missing and where she was last seen and if anyone has any idea whether she possibly ran away or perhaps was taken against her will, or if she is possibly with someone, what to look for..the info given here is way to general to be of very much help to people who might possibly spot her.
agree

Marion, NC

#9 Nov 5, 2012
Paulie wrote:
If there is a child missing, please give out some more useful information so that people reading this know what to look for. It would help to know what she was wearing when she went missing and where she was last seen and if anyone has any idea whether she possibly ran away or perhaps was taken against her will, or if she is possibly with someone, what to look for..the info given here is way to general to be of very much help to people who might possibly spot her.
I was thinking the same...much needed info and details left unsaid that possibly could assist in her safe return home.
PRAY SHES SAFE

Oak Ridge, NC

#10 Nov 5, 2012
what tha

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2012
Why would "Help" post this and then not return to follow up? If you use this as a resource, someone may know something, but to not care enough to come back and check??!!! My answer....maybe someone really stupidly bored!
what tha

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
My apologies....did not see the link before posting.
solved

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2012
The little girl has been found safe and sound. She had run away..some sort of custody thing between parents..that type of thing.

Thank goodness all is well..I can understand why they were so worried. There have been several young girls abducted in the national news recently (thank goodness not in Tennessee) but none of them have had happy endings. I'm sure a big prayer answered and a sigh or relief for the family.
Vote

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Thank goodness for happy endings.and she is at Home.
hmmmm

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2012
what tha wrote:
Why would "Help" post this and then not return to follow up? If you use this as a resource, someone may know something, but to not care enough to come back and check??!!! My answer....maybe someone really stupidly bored!
Its really stuiped you jump in and call people stuiped before reading posts...you do that alot
what tha

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Its really stuiped you jump in and call people stuiped before reading posts...you do that alot
go read your bible ......you're just a pathetic bottom dweller consuming space and bad energy! So stuiped. Can't imagine getting that word wrong. the scholar you are. do everyone a favor...jump off........topix!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mapes Piano String Co. (Aug '13) 44 min Melrachelle 67
senior care (Apr '14) 52 min Melrachelle 17
brittney knight?? 3 hr Brad A 21
enough is enough brittney knight!! 3 hr Brad A 26
BRITTNEY KNIGHT is Sexiest Woman in east TN 3 hr Brad A 13
Brittany K. - Where are you? 4 hr Yep 73
Should American kids be forced to learn Spanish? (Oct '10) 4 hr Inferior Caucasian 79
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl