blackdog

Johnson City, TN

#21 Oct 20, 2010
Same old song wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen a young woman walk into his office with a gun to her head. The mother chose to kill her child or she was forced by the childs grandmother. Where are the protest against the baby killing women? They should be lined up right beside him on their way to hell.
Well most women do not understand what it is all about until after an abortion.If you call and ask about an abortion they say it only takes a few mins. and it's just like a few cramps. This is far from the truth. They don't tell you that your baby had a heart beat already until years later being pregnant again you see an ultrasound. I never knew that this dr had 7 or 8 other abortion clinlics at one time and would fly himself there through the week. Moody had to care for his plane. I hear they ran him out of Chattanooga. His atty. was Cowan that was sent to prison. He helped get him out of a lot of abortions gone bad. I know women do choose it but we deserve to know the truth. Abortion keeps incest hidden. Yes women do answer for choosing abortion but so will those who stand by and do nothing knowing a child's life ends each day on Hudson Ave.. Yes he does abortions still and gives out meds. because it brings in big cash! If you don't believe me call and ask it's in the phone book under Abortion Choice. Abortion just pads the pockets of dr.'s and those in Washington. Abortion leaves me with a empty seat at my table and a nightmare I will never forget. I know God forgives but forgiving myself is the hardest. I ask where does he put the babies after an abortion. Have you ever wondered that?
anurse

Elizabethton, TN

#22 Oct 21, 2010
I work in a detox clinic and we have to help the addicts who are using Suboxone and Subutex as a pretense to "get off drugs". They take the Suboxone and sell at least half of it to buy their Oxy's and Roxy's, but they still take the Suboxone because then it takes a lot more to get them high, but it's another pill they can have and they just want another pill, because they're sick and don't know what else to do. You do not get sick when you take opoids with Suboxone, unless you take benzos and then you may die. Get real help, go through the discomfort and don't drag it out for another year or two of suffering. We know what this drug is doing and it's just making the pharmacutical companies and some doctors a lot more money.
Come on now

Bybee, TN

#23 Oct 21, 2010
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think the lord cares that he graduated from harvard?he is the same as any killer that has been locked up in prison and worse for killing a little helpless child!
Are you willing to take that 'unwanted' child and raise it yourself? Didn't think so.
anthony

Johnson City, TN

#24 Oct 21, 2010
Lets give credit to Dr. Perry for not letting women bring babies into the world that they are not prepared to take care of, granted they should be using some form of birth control but accidents do happen and if i didn't want a baby i wouldn't think twice about having an abortion actually it isn't a baby until it can live outside the womb, with abortions these fetuses cannot survive outside the womb so technically they aren't babies!
Lisa

Ringgold, GA

#25 Oct 21, 2010
anthony wrote:
Lets give credit to Dr. Perry for not letting women bring babies into the world that they are not prepared to take care of, granted they should be using some form of birth control but accidents do happen and if i didn't want a baby i wouldn't think twice about having an abortion actually it isn't a baby until it can live outside the womb, with abortions these fetuses cannot survive outside the womb so technically they aren't babies!
How ignorant can you be? A life is a life the moment it is conceived. It's murder.
choices

Johnson City, TN

#26 Oct 21, 2010
anthony wrote:

So you are saying that the people in the nursing home that can't care for themselves are not people? If people have sex then they should take responiblilty to give birth if pregnant.
choices

Johnson City, TN

#27 Oct 21, 2010
Come on now wrote:
<quoted text>Are you willing to take that 'unwanted' child and raise it yourself? Didn't think so.
People have to go to other countries just to adopt a child because America is to selfish to go through a pregnancy then allow someone to adopt. Something like 4300 hundred abortions a day.
choices

Johnson City, TN

#28 Oct 21, 2010
anthony wrote:
By the way a bay has a heartbeat by 4 weeks in the womb and DNA from the 1 second. Have you asked your mom if you were an accidents? Are you glad she didn't choose abortion? If people are going to have sex then they should be really for any of the two that can happen. Babies or STD's. If you don't want to take that chance then don't do it.
choices

Johnson City, TN

#29 Oct 21, 2010
anthony wrote:
Abortion also gives a guy the easy way out. But I have met a guy that his girlfriend was in Dr. Perry's office to have an abortion. He was thrown out of the office from trying to stop her. The sad thing is there was nothing he could do as his little baby died. But if she had gave birth he would have to pay child support. Why are they not more men standing up protesting abortion?
It's sad that people choose abortions to have or keep jobs, sports, relationships, cars and houses mean more to a person than life. It's easy to make a choice on this side of the womb what if you were on the inside? What would you hope for life or death?
Idiot Hater

Chatsworth, GA

#30 Oct 21, 2010
anurse wrote:
I work in a detox clinic and we have to help the addicts who are using Suboxone and Subutex as a pretense to "get off drugs". They take the Suboxone and sell at least half of it to buy their Oxy's and Roxy's, but they still take the Suboxone because then it takes a lot more to get them high, but it's another pill they can have and they just want another pill, because they're sick and don't know what else to do. You do not get sick when you take opoids with Suboxone, unless you take benzos and then you may die. Get real help, go through the discomfort and don't drag it out for another year or two of suffering. We know what this drug is doing and it's just making the pharmacutical companies and some doctors a lot more money.
I would hate to be a patient in your care for addiction, as you don't seem to have ANY understand of Suboxone and what it does. It certainly DOES NOT make you high. I somehow doubt you work in a detox clinic...
Miss1999

Alcoa, TN

#31 Oct 21, 2010
choices wrote:
<quoted text>
People have to go to other countries just to adopt a child because America is to selfish to go through a pregnancy then allow someone to adopt. Something like 4300 hundred abortions a day.
That has NOTHING to do with a shortage of children in the United States waiting to be adopted. It's because people ONLY want to adopt WHITE NEWBORN INFANTS. If you look at the children in the care of the state and foster homes *NOT taken from their parents, but who are orphans and given up* it's tragic. These children desperately need love and a family, too, but no, they're not good enough-- so our Americans go overseas to Russia and other countries to buy their white babies.

Personally, I think Dr. Perry is a piece of shit, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he performs abortions. Myself, I am a pro-choice woman, always have been, and always will be. I am a mother, that is my choice. I chose to get pregnant, and give birth, others will not, and I don't judge them for that.

I hate hearing that "aren't you glad your mother was pro-life" crap? My mother isn't pro-life. Like me, she is pro-choice. It was her choice to get pregnant, and her choice to have me. If I had been aborted, actually, it wouldn't have bothered me-- a free, one-way ticked to Heaven, versus coming here, and living in this world? I mean, Heaven or the world? Ya know, for me, the choice would've been pretty simple. Not everyone is going to agree with me, and that's fine, but it's not my fight to fight, it's been the woman, and God.
You Are The Idoit

Johnson City, TN

#32 Oct 21, 2010
You don't know what you are talking about or you are on Suboxone youself. I know first hand what it does to you, my daughter is on it from Dr. Perry and when she takes one of those pills, her eyes are glassy and she is in lulu land. She is higher than a kite, so don't tell us you don't get high off of it, because I know better and not only that, if you don't get a high off of it then why does all these druggies pay a big price to buy them. I will tell you for the HIGH......
carter co chick

Johnson City, TN

#33 Oct 21, 2010
You Are The Idoit wrote:
You don't know what you are talking about or you are on Suboxone youself. I know first hand what it does to you, my daughter is on it from Dr. Perry and when she takes one of those pills, her eyes are glassy and she is in lulu land. She is higher than a kite, so don't tell us you don't get high off of it, because I know better and not only that, if you don't get a high off of it then why does all these druggies pay a big price to buy them. I will tell you for the HIGH......
If you want to go off on someone, that is your choice, just like the topic everyone has gotten off to from the original, but in the process, you may want to check for your spelling of the word "idiot". Don't think Webster would agree.
anurse

Elizabethton, TN

#34 Oct 22, 2010
and just so you know...addiction specialty nurses only know as much as the addict will tell us or show us with their suffering. Why would a pharmacutical company produce a drug that actually works to deter sales when they are making as much money off of addicts as they are legitimate medicines? Profit is profit whether it comes from a well meaning physician or a struggling so called doctor who just wants to cash in too. If Oxycontin is sold for RX use and then shared among the masses to get high, it just makes it more popular and creates a bigger demand for something they want to sell anyway...and if they make a drug that is magic and actually deters craving and physical withdrawal, it would sure cut down the demand for Oxy's now wouldn't it? And people would just take the magic pill and see all the destruction they've caused to their bodies, minds, and families and quit. But if that company could put a "fix" out in the market that actually boosts or supplements what the addict is already using...well now, they wouldn't do that would they? Everybody knows what a failure methadone was, for addicts anyway, but its still making a huge profit...well, move over Methadone! Suboxone is here! And the poor addicts are just gonna have to come up with more money from mom, dad, sister, brother, uncle bob...at least until they can get all the insurance companies on board...especially TENNCARE...then the profits will skyrocket...that'll help us all, won't it? All I can say is...thank you, Dr Perry, for keeping our clinics full and I hope you never need a real nurse.
jimbob

Ringgold, GA

#35 Oct 22, 2010
Abortion does not give the guy a way out. It simply let's a women have sex with men they have no intention to marry and ease a child. They get to have sex just like a man, without a life time commitment. They are worse than the deadbeat dads, they are the deadbaby moms.
bullhockey

Union, NJ

#36 Oct 22, 2010
I believe that suboxon can be a good thing if used properly. I haven't personally had to use it but I have known many ppl who have including my friend of 17 years and my husband, both of them became extremely addicted my friend is still addicted to the medication and my husband struggles with it every day. Addiction is no one but the users fault it isn't the fault of the doctor or their family and friends. Suboxon abuse is becoming a wide spread problem around here and I do believe that something should be done about this, maybe addicts should be required to go to rehab before receiving suboxon
gmomofmany

Elizabethton, TN

#37 Oct 22, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
How ignorant can you be? A life is a life the moment it is conceived. It's murder.
A baby can't live outside the womb if it is not fed by someone, so do you have a right to kill them till they can feed themselves?
gmomofmany

Elizabethton, TN

#38 Oct 22, 2010
A full term baby can not survive outside the womb unless someone feeds it. So do we have a right to kill it up until the time it can feed itself?
Lisa

Ringgold, GA

#39 Oct 22, 2010
gmomofmany wrote:
<quoted text>
A baby can't live outside the womb if it is not fed by someone, so do you have a right to kill them till they can feed themselves?
At least the baby would have a chance at life-instead of being sucked through a tube and put out with garbage. Everyone who is even considering this should have to watch a docu about how this despicable action is performed. There are plenty of great couples in the world who CAN'T have a baby of their own and would jump at the chance to have one of their own. There is always adoption people. Not murder.:(
patient of dr perry

Abingdon, VA

#40 Oct 22, 2010
my story may b the same as most. i got hooked on pain pills after a sking acident n my teens. i went 2 pain clinics i was on morphine, tabs, percacets & everything else. i was told about about methadone & i was on it 4 almost 6yrs. when i decided it was time 4 a change i was sent 2 dr perry 4 suboxone treatment. 4 all of u that want 2 judge him, he saved my life!!!!!! its not the dr's problem that his patients choose 2 overdose....if they take their meds the right way, they can live a normal life w/o using any other drugs other than suboxone. u need 2 lay off of dr perry he is a life saver 4 those who truly want help!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 2,440
Gary Hicks sycamore drivein 9 hr no name 12
Lesbian Love 13 hr Liz 1
Worst renters in Elizabethton for landlords to ... 19 hr Bee 41
Connie Baird, owes money 23 hr Pooply Swellfart 2
How racist is Carter county OMG (Nov '16) Sun White Hope 39
Investigate Hampton High's Varsity Basketball (Aug '12) Oct 20 Anyonomus 443

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance