First Prev
of 11
Next Last
josie

Nashville, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2010
dr perry now seeing only patients who want off of pain pills giving saboxin "may not be spilled correctly" now people are getting as addicted to them more then they were on loratabs,or selling them
lol

Franklin, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2010
hes the abortion dr too right suboxone is a bad drug just like methodone it all needs to be banned
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2010
He doesn't give only Seboxin either, my daughter goes to him AND a few of her drug friends. He gives Xanexs too and who knows what else? He is just a drug doctor who is enabling our dopeheads out there! Makes me furious!
a MOM

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2010
My daughter goes to him too and this past weekend, she overdosed and was ICU for three days. I think he should be run out of Elizabethton as many people he has enabled to get drugs who don't even need them and all the babies he has killed. I SURE wouldn't wanna be in his shoes when he dies. He is going to split Hell wide open.
Agree

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2010
concerned wrote:
He doesn't give only Seboxin either, my daughter goes to him AND a few of her drug friends. He gives Xanexs too and who knows what else? He is just a drug doctor who is enabling our dopeheads out there! Makes me furious!
I am in the same boat as you are, my daughter was on methadone for 4 yrs and was going to the Boone clinic, back in July she went to Dr. Perry and he gives her that stuff, I am totally against these clinics. They all need to be shut down, but that will not happen because the Government is getting a BIG cut out of them. There is another Dr that has a Suboxone clinic in Elizabethton and that is Dr. Caudle, after all of the drug charges that Caudle's ex-wife and all of the time that she has spent in jail, I would never have dreamed that Caudle would be an enabler. His X-wife was in on that big major cocaine bust in Watauga.
some whine with cheese

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2010
a MOM wrote:
My daughter goes to him too and this past weekend, she overdosed and was ICU for three days. I think he should be run out of Elizabethton as many people he has enabled to get drugs who don't even need them and all the babies he has killed. I SURE wouldn't wanna be in his shoes when he dies. He is going to split Hell wide open.
He only provides a service, when is it going to be the fault of the people that seek out these services, i am sure they are all adults, he doesn't enable anything, we are what we choose to be or enable ourselves to do. I am so sick of hearing how it is someone elses fault when the fault lies solely with the individual who has put themselves in this situation.
I don't agree with abortion, except in incest and rape, but I think that the person to blame for the abortion is the person getting it and no one else!
Take responsibility for your own actions and quit blaming others for your dumb mistakes.
HUMMM

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2010
some whine with cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
He only provides a service, when is it going to be the fault of the people that seek out these services, i am sure they are all adults, he doesn't enable anything, we are what we choose to be or enable ourselves to do. I am so sick of hearing how it is someone elses fault when the fault lies solely with the individual who has put themselves in this situation.
I don't agree with abortion, except in incest and rape, but I think that the person to blame for the abortion is the person getting it and no one else!
Take responsibility for your own actions and quit blaming others for your dumb mistakes.
I would say that you are one of his patients, if not then you have never had to deal with a family member on drugs.
some whine with cheese

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2010
HUMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that you are one of his patients, if not then you have never had to deal with a family member on drugs.
I am not anatomically suited for an abortion let alone child birth, but as to family members on drugs, it is called child rearing or upbringing, my family has better things to do then follow suit as so many do in this area.
What a JOKE

Johnson City, TN

#9 Oct 18, 2010
to whine with cheese, honey, no matter HOW goody goody you think your family is, you day WILL come. You just don't EVER know exactly what they are doing until sometimes you look at them in the ICU or the morgue. I HOPE this never happens to you but you seem like a "goody two-shoes" , and like I say ,,,,IT WILL come back and bite ya one day. Drug abuse has NO priority over goood or bad people, rich or poor, Christian or non Christrian. I'm sorry for you. You don't know the feeling of a child or a sister or brother or even a grandchild or friend with a drug problem but NO , I do not even know what Dr. Perry looks like and I don't want to know. Thank you
redheaded stepchild

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 18, 2010
he graduated from harvard. he is not the one that got your kids on drugs. maybe he feels this is the only way to help. i'm sure he has his own convictions about this. what he does is legal. its nice when you can set back and point your finger at someone else because of your own short commings,
Agree

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 18, 2010
some whine with cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine with Cheese I totally agree with you! A doctor, drug dealer, a cig company and alcholol companies do not force people to buy there products, put them up their nose, hold them down and inject substances in their veins! They did it on their own freewill!!! Not by force!! Get real and accept responsability for your own actions. Don't blame the Healthcare provider for trying to do his job!

FYI: Suboxone-- The particulair medication this thread is about was designed to help people come off of Loritabs, Percocet, and other prescribed pain medications. If the drug is taken correctly it blocks the effects of the pain med making it uneffective. The user will not get "high". In most cases the user will get sick.
Independent

Johnson City, TN

#12 Oct 18, 2010
That's what the country is coming to. Noone wants to take responsibility for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault.

THEY made my baby do drugs. Bullpatties. Your baby made your baby do drugs. Quit trying to blame everyone else.
what a joke

Huntington, IN

#13 Oct 19, 2010
redheaded stepchild wrote:
he graduated from harvard. he is not the one that got your kids on drugs. maybe he feels this is the only way to help. i'm sure he has his own convictions about this. what he does is legal. its nice when you can set back and point your finger at someone else because of your own short commings,
Do u think the lord cares that he graduated from harvard?he is the same as any killer that has been locked up in prison and worse for killing a little helpless child!
facts

Huntington, IN

#14 Oct 19, 2010
Sorry I posted under what a joke didn't realize someone already had that green name! Anyway Dr Perry had a wife that supposly shot her self! not to mention one that cut his blank blank off!
some whine with cheese

Johnson City, TN

#15 Oct 19, 2010
facts wrote:
Sorry I posted under what a joke didn't realize someone already had that green name! Anyway Dr Perry had a wife that supposly shot her self! not to mention one that cut his blank blank off!
I suppose ably am going to win the lottery, do you know how stupid you sound. As for killing babies, then I guess they should lock up the parents as well. It is above all the people that get the abortion or the junkie that inserts the drug into their own bodies, that is where the fault lies, and usually I am up for a good argument, but when you argue the other point it just makes me realize how really and truly ignorant you are.
Right

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Oct 19, 2010
facts wrote:
His wife was my first cousin, and there has always been questions in the family surrounding her death.
WHO CARES

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Oct 19, 2010
redheaded stepchild wrote:
Who gives a shit, where he graduated from.
AGGHH

Chatsworth, GA

#18 Oct 19, 2010
As someone with a VERY close family member who has used Suboxone, I can assure it is in no way in the same league as Methadone or Lortab/Percocet. As someone else mentioned, it has a chemical in it that will make you very sick if you use narcotics with it and another chemical to help with the withdrawals from narcotics. Prescribed properly, it has been a very successful drug to get patients off narcotic pain-killers. The problem is the doctors who allow patients to come in one week to get Suboxone because they can't get their "fix" anywhere else. They go to it as a last resort to not get sick from withdrawls. Then the next week, they are back on the narcotics. Fast forward a month or so, they are back in that doctor's office because they are about to get sick, and he prescribes the Suboxone again. The doctor who treated my family member also has a clinic set up for group counseling, which is required as part of treatment in order to get the prescription. He also has a "one strike, you're out" policy. So, you people need to get your facts straight. You can't make blanket statements like "Suboxone is as bad as Lortab" when you don't know what you are talking about. Also, I know nothing about Dr. Perry, so I'm not in support or against him. I just hated to read such terrible statements about something that was used to help my family member turn his entire life around.
offbase

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Oct 19, 2010
This comes down to the fact the man performs abortions. Nothing more, nothing less thats just the whole base of the forum.
They are countless doctors that give nerve meds and as for suboxone even ETSU physicans is giving the meds to addicts.
Pain pill addiction has become a epademic in this county and to be able to bring a person from scanning the streets and depleating their body's I would think a med. that stables a person would be a "better" thing.
Your only giving him the attention that he wants, so thats not so smart. You would be better off putting a add in the paper....Dr. Perry is now percribing Suboxone, so is half of the Tri-Cities Doctors.
Same old song

Ringgold, GA

#20 Oct 19, 2010
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Do u think the lord cares that he graduated from harvard?he is the same as any killer that has been locked up in prison and worse for killing a little helpless child!
I have never seen a young woman walk into his office with a gun to her head. The mother chose to kill her child or she was forced by the childs grandmother. Where are the protest against the baby killing women? They should be lined up right beside him on their way to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"carter county republicans?" (Jun '11) 4 hr Long_hair_dont_care 15
To the drivers in CC (Feb '09) 4 hr Long_hair_dont_care 67
Best vet in Elizabethton? (Jul '14) 6 hr EVC1 28
Beggar epidemic 8 hr Watch who u gathe... 11
Rats in Stoney Creek 9 hr Just Curious 10
Valley Forge Church FWB 10 hr Watch who u gathe... 1
beware new car wash at Wal-Mart 16 hr sam snead closed 1

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance