True Blue

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Sep 22, 2009
any comments on Big DAVID
muchadoaboutnuti n

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2009
About what True Blue?
Crockett draws a nice state pension and makes a good living as a criminal defense lawyer. He hasnt been in the news in years. Whats the point of your post?
Fine man

Cleveland, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2009
David Crockett is a fine man.
Knows about no true blue

Kingsport, TN

#4 Sep 23, 2009
He just likes young woman. He needs a good income to keep them!!!!
Fine man

Cleveland, TN

#5 Sep 23, 2009
Knows about no true blue wrote:
He just likes young woman. He needs a good income to keep them!!!!
And whats wrong with that ?
Knows

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2009
He needs to start remembering he is a defense attorney, and defend people not just get them to plead guilty, he ask for enough money, so he should do his job, I know he is capable of it.
true blue

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Sep 23, 2009
muchadoaboutnutin wrote:
About what True Blue?
Crockett draws a nice state pension and makes a good living as a criminal defense lawyer. He hasnt been in the news in years. Whats the point of your post?
my point is, I may need a lawyer and I was just wanting to know any comments about him. just wondering if he is a fighter or a wuz?
Jail Bird

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Sep 24, 2009
Fighter
muchadoaboutnuti n

Lenoir City, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2009
Crockett has lost some of his edge. That helps explain the cast of characters that he has at his office. His staff look like clients. He still can turn on the old school bull at times.
Hot Rod

Kingsport, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2009
He killed a bear when he was only three so that tells me he's one tough dude
Knows about no true blue

Kingsport, TN

#11 Sep 25, 2009
His staff has been his clients. His secretary has been charged with several things, unless she has been reformed she is a drugee, she has been "Whitie"from Bridges positute. She is or has been married to one of Elizabethton's drug user and pusher. Crockett paid her vacation expenses to the beach this past summer. I hope this will help explain why is staff look like is client. Oh yell, is he and his wife :Melaine" I think thats her name, still married"? Also is his wife still
Knows about no true blue

Kingsport, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2009
at HVHS.
never know

Kingsport, TN

#14 Sep 27, 2011
Fine man wrote:
<quoted text>And whats wrong with that ?
He is married to a wonderful and beautiful lady!Thats what is wrong with it.Sorry man and half ass lawyer, thats what i think,
R-Truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2011
Knows wrote:
He needs to start remembering he is a defense attorney, and defend people not just get them to plead guilty, he ask for enough money, so he should do his job, I know he is capable of it.
He is doing his job !!!! WTF He got a convicted felon already on probation, Nine months in jail and 4 years probation. The guy wasn't supposed to have firearms in his house, He did, He shot his wife in the face almost killed her. And thats all the time he got. The guy is a known Drug dealer, I believe he flipped on some other dealers for a lighter sentence. I know he is still dealing. Now say Mr. Crocket isn't doing his job.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Sep 28, 2011
Hot Rod wrote:
He killed a bear when he was only three so that tells me he's one tough dude
Bahahahaha! Oh that is rich!:)
R-Truth

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Sep 28, 2011
Jensan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha! Oh that is rich!:)
All I can say on this post is, LMFAO
smokebaby

Johnson City, TN

#19 Sep 28, 2011
True Blue wrote:
any comments on Big DAVID
find another lawyer
ghostrider

United States

#20 Oct 4, 2011
shop around
marybeing real

Kingsport, TN

#21 Mar 19, 2012
ghostrider wrote:
shop around
crockett is a very fine and genuine man. I use him almost every time.He has helped me a lot.
Clint

Johnson City, TN

#22 Mar 20, 2012
Crockett is still a pretty good criminal defense lawyer. But to say he is a fine and genuine man is a joke. He has more skeletons in his personal and professional closets than Red Skelton.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather messmaker (May '14) 1 hr Times 6
rapist and unfit mother get arrested tonight 1 hr funny 9
Kristin Honeycutt 1 hr lol 3
Vocke Keith 7 hr Keith Vocke 35
Woman that walks thru town. 9 hr mary1979 29
Photography for the burial of Brittney Knight 13 hr John 51
where are you?Josh 23 hr I bought a hat ye... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages