tyler arnett

Fayetteville, NC

#41 Feb 3, 2012
haha this is hilarious i am one of these people that hang out in a parking lot we hang put at ingles ehs and walmart and to those of u that say the managers at ingles call the cops to run us off youre dumb a$$es the manager of ingles actually comes out and talks to us before he goes home for the night maybe if we had something else to do around here we wouldnt resort to a parking lot but i personally have made many friends in the years ive humg out the cops in elizabethton just think they are big and bad because they wear a badge but its sad when the only thing u can control is a bunch of teenagers sittin in a parking lot maybe they should harrass some of the meth heads in our town instead of us we do no harm and when we do go to a parking lot when someone walks by us we all just wave and say hi maybe u all should stop judging and come hang out with us one night and see what kind of people we are and to those of u who are gonna talk $hit about me yes my name is tyler arnett and i will probably not stop going to town and seeing my friends anytime soon and u all are welcome to come be a part of the group if u would like we dont judge
Ahhh

Nashville, TN

#42 Feb 3, 2012
tyler arnett wrote:
haha this is hilarious i am one of these people that hang out in a parking lot we hang put at ingles ehs and walmart and to those of u that say the managers at ingles call the cops to run us off youre dumb a$$es the manager of ingles actually comes out and talks to us before he goes home for the night maybe if we had something else to do around here we wouldnt resort to a parking lot but i personally have made many friends in the years ive humg out the cops in elizabethton just think they are big and bad because they wear a badge but its sad when the only thing u can control is a bunch of teenagers sittin in a parking lot maybe they should harrass some of the meth heads in our town instead of us we do no harm and when we do go to a parking lot when someone walks by us we all just wave and say hi maybe u all should stop judging and come hang out with us one night and see what kind of people we are and to those of u who are gonna talk $hit about me yes my name is tyler arnett and i will probably not stop going to town and seeing my friends anytime soon and u all are welcome to come be a part of the group if u would like we dont judge
Not very smart to talk smack about the cops in town and then tell them your name and where you hang out...lol.
tyler arnett

Pageland, SC

#43 Feb 4, 2012
Ahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very smart to talk smack about the cops in town and then tell them your name and where you hang out...lol.
haha u think i care they cant do anything to me for standin in a parking lot
boring town

Spartanburg, SC

#44 Feb 5, 2012
I agree...I graduated high school in 06 and I used to hang out at ingles with some of my friends...if there was somthing for kids to do in this boring town the kids wouldn't be hangin out in parking lots. They don't bother anyone but if its so bad give them somethin to entertain themselves. With all these empty buildings around here I would think they would put something in one of em for kids to enjoy themselves and stay out of trouble. They don't bother anybody in the parking lots but I'm sure it would be better for them to have somewhere inside to hang out with friends instead of out in a parking lot late at night.
tyler arnett wrote:
Think first

Johnson City, TN

#45 Feb 5, 2012
Talk to Ingles wrote:
For those of you who have somewhat already started to bash the police and I'm sure there will be more , you should talk to the manager of Ingles before you blame EPD for "running them off" ... It is requested that they leave by the manager or employees at night due to vandalism that HAS occured and apparently some customers feeling uneasy coming out of the store at night because there are so many people hanging out. I personally don't see a problem with it, nor do most of the officers, however they have to do their job just like the rest of us so if it's requested to have someone removed from private property, they have no choice :/
Thank you! Someone thinking before they type something stupid. Aplace of business has a right to maintain its parking lot as it sees fit. Please, people...don't bash the police needlessly.
behave

Hendersonville, NC

#46 Feb 10, 2012
tyler arnett wrote:
<quoted text>
haha u think i care they cant do anything to me for standin in a parking lot
Loitering?? " Ingles says,'We don't want them here because they trash up the place and we have to hire people to clean it up.'" http://archives.starhq.com/html/TAPME/BridgeK...
ehs student

Johnson City, TN

#47 Jun 13, 2012
Yahooo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering about them to so I took a picture. Anybody you recognize?
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
like it was said before is you have any questions come join us in the lot. stay a while you might learn that there is nothing else to do in e-town.
Pinky Tuscadero

Johnson City, TN

#48 Jun 26, 2012
I agree with "The Fonz".
The "Parkng Lot Gang" are cool people.
They're just hanging out and not disturbing anybody else.
I shop at Ingles and the nearby stores. I actually feel rather safe knowing that the PLG is there. They're friendly and I'm sure they would come to the aid of anyone needing assistance nearby.
Just give them a cool wave or friendly horn-beep when driving by them. They even robably woldn't mind if anyone else actually stops in and joins them to chit-chat.
They sort of remind me of the "Happy Days" gang hanging out at Arnold's Diner. Just socializing, having fun, a little music somtimes, and not bothering anyone else.
Gawd

Johnson City, TN

#49 Jun 26, 2012
There is absolutely nothing to do in Elizabethton at all. Nothing. During my free time as a teenager I walked around with my friends. When I got car I drove around with my friends. Sometimes we would go to the mall or shopping. That was it. There is nothing for teenagers to do here. It's ridiculous. They need to build a skate park or something. Set out like 4 or 5 picnic tables, a vending machine and some bathrooms and then everyone would be happy.
Pinky Tuscadero

Johnson City, TN

#50 Jun 28, 2012
Good point & idea.
Gawd wrote:
There is absolutely nothing to do in Elizabethton at all. Nothing. During my free time as a teenager I walked around with my friends. When I got car I drove around with my friends. Sometimes we would go to the mall or shopping. That was it. There is nothing for teenagers to do here. It's ridiculous. They need to build a skate park or something. Set out like 4 or 5 picnic tables, a vending machine and some bathrooms and then everyone would be happy.
Pinky Tuscadero

Johnson City, TN

#51 Jun 28, 2012
I agree Fonzie!
(So does my little sis Leather)
The Fonz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just informally hanging out - being cool! Not causing any troubles or problems for anyone anywhere.
... would you rather they be out vandalizing or creating mischief?
.. stop by sometime and join in. They're cool!
My two cents

Johnson City, TN

#52 Jun 28, 2012
While they're (apparently) not doing any harm, I'm not sure how it's entertaining? I work within view of that location and I see some cars in the group sit there for hours upon hours at a time. Just sit there the whole time or what??
Pinky Tuscadero

Johnson City, TN

#53 Jul 23, 2012
Hi Gang!
old park lot gang

United States

#54 Nov 28, 2012
Shoot, I'm very grateful for the parking lot!! I don't know what the ppl are like now but I'm sure they are the same as back 10 yrs ago when I hung out down there. It was just the meeting up place to shoot the shit and catch up, or make plans for the night. The reason I'm grateful is that's where I met my husband and that night we left from there to go on our first date!! We have now been married over 8 yrs, have a beautiful child together, and couldn't be happier!! Who knows what kind of mischief/trouble I wld have gotten into had I not been chilling in the parking lot. There sure wasn't back then, and still isn't now, anything else fun/entertaining to do in etown, besides socialize in the park lot. Kept a lot of ppl out of trouble the way I see it!!!
JC Lady

Chatsworth, GA

#55 Nov 29, 2012
tyler arnett wrote:
You say you're bored? You have nothing to do? You could study some simple grammar and the importance of punctuation. Just a thought...
Craig Bowling

United States

#56 Dec 2, 2012
Gang? lol
hmm

Maryville, TN

#57 Jan 1, 2013
I done the same thing when I was younger, back then it was called the parking lot crew. However, there was many many many more people than what you see at Ingles. We went from place to place, First it was Amigos, then they tore it down, then we went to Auto Zone parking lot, and that place would be straight full, then it went to Magic Mart, then to the car wash but then "our" crew grew up and grew out of that, now its ALL different kids.

It's just a thing kids do, bc there is nothing more to do in this lame town, sit there and bullshit and just have fun. I miss those days.
hmm

Maryville, TN

#58 Jan 1, 2013
My two cents wrote:
While they're (apparently) not doing any harm, I'm not sure how it's entertaining? I work within view of that location and I see some cars in the group sit there for hours upon hours at a time. Just sit there the whole time or what??
It's entertaining because they are young kids, and they are spending time with their friends. We would sit there from 8 or 9 til sometimes 2 in the morning.
that bitch

Kingsport, TN

#59 Jan 3, 2013
okay I just have a simple question. why is it when you all come on here and bash someone else for coming on here and putting their opinion into writing, you then place yours within the same comment?? everyone has a right to voice their opinion. just sayin. as a matter of a fact I used to be one of those parking lot kids, we did nothing wrong it was simply a place for teens to gather and hangout. they never bother anyone and as Tyler said in his comments you can go by there anytime they welcome just about anyone. as far as customers being intimidated by them that's ludicrous! they are harmless and most of them don't even pay attention to the shoppers. please please go meet these people before you decide to judge them on Topix. judge not least ye be judged. remember for every person you judge there are 20 waiting to judge you. before you run your mouth make sure your own hands are clean. all wonderful statements everyone here needs to consider. just sayin.
Lenny

Johnson City, TN

#60 Jan 3, 2013
there good ole boys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Heaton (Feb '13) 6 min Dylan Heaton 9
Ed Alexander announces retirement 10 hr new 6
This site has gotten SOOO BORING!! 10 hr sawman65 3
Jason Witten E:60 15 hr Jim 3
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 18 hr Analog man 2,186
Wicked Carter County: I Hate It 23 hr cartercochick 26
Britney Knight is HOT (Dec '13) Wed frre money 113
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match

Elizabethton Jobs