June

AOL

#23 Sep 23, 2007
Why did Steve Grindstaff get divorced? He built that castle for his lovely wife and now they are divorced. Wonder why?
Concerned citizen

Kingsport, TN

#24 Sep 23, 2007
June wrote:
Why did Steve Grindstaff get divorced? He built that castle for his lovely wife and now they are divorced. Wonder why?
I heard that he sold his castle, but I also heard Ashley is moving w/ him. I haven't heard that they are divorced. Is this true?

Since: May 07

Johnson City, TN

#25 Sep 24, 2007
Happy in TN wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you think he is so great because he is a buddy of yours. Wait til you do something to piss him off or something Street doesn't like, then see where you are. The last sheriff may not have been your dream sheriff, but who is. At least he tried to have enough people that was certified to work there. He at least tried to have help for the deputies on the road. He did come out if the deputies needed help. Sounds like you are one of the ones that sat back on their butts and complained about anything and everything instead of doing your job!
I have to agree with your statement about Sheriff Henson, him going out and helping his deputies. I had seen him at several car wrecks and other places where there had been a call, usually if you seen several cruisers in one place you seen the High Sheriff's car. He was also out on the roads collecting money with the shriners on their annual money drive.
June

AOL

#26 Sep 24, 2007
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that he sold his castle, but I also heard Ashley is moving w/ him. I haven't heard that they are divorced. Is this true?
Mr. Grindstaff started that castle for his last wife, Candace. They saw a castle in Europe and he started building it for her. They divorced and now I know why. I can say I am not surprised having known him personally back in the 1990's when he started building that.
metoo

Kingsport, TN

#27 Sep 24, 2007
June wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Grindstaff started that castle for his last wife, Candace. They saw a castle in Europe and he started building it for her. They divorced and now I know why. I can say I am not surprised having known him personally back in the 1990's when he started building that.
What does this have to do with an inmate being released?
June

AOL

#28 Sep 24, 2007
Don't ask me. If you read up, someone mentioned him earlier and I just replied.
explain this SKULLY

Kingsport, TN

#29 Oct 22, 2007
Try and whitewash this article. It is so apparent that you are pro-Mathes. So lets see you defend this one.
Skully explain this

Kingsport, TN

#30 Oct 22, 2007
explain this SKULLY wrote:
Try and whitewash this article. It is so apparent that you are pro-Mathes. So lets see you defend this one.

What's wrong Skully are you busy checking all the facts?
Mulder

United States

#31 Oct 22, 2007
ok, "explain this skully," what in the heck do you need explaining??
i seem to remember reading about a FORMER DEPUTY who hadn't yet been dismissed taking a female inmate to a doctor's appt., leaving her unattended in the exam room while he got coffee and the inmate getting up and walking out... HE was one of your "good ole boys" from the previous HIGH SHERRIFF reign that was put on 3rd shift for what happened and was subsequently relieved of his job... how are you gonna blame that on the new administration??
AND for all you Chris Mathis haters... do you EVER read the NATIONAL NEWS??? people are let out ALL THE TIME by mistake in POLICE, SHERRIFF AND PRISONS, EVERYDAY.... why don't you go to those sites forum and ream them the way you are reaming the NEW AND IMPROVED SHERRIFF'S DEPT OF CARTER CO??? if you're gonna rag on one dept. ineptness, why not be an activist for ALL the law enforcement ineptness and rag on them???
Skully

Jonesborough, TN

#32 Oct 22, 2007
I would love to explain it if I knew what article you are refering to.
Skully

Jonesborough, TN

#33 Oct 22, 2007
Actually I am not pro anyone , I am however a person who belives in giving everyone the chance they deserve to do the job right .Chris came into a already screwed up situation not one he created for himself, and it is going to take time to get it right.
Skully

Jonesborough, TN

#34 Oct 22, 2007
Skully explain this wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong Skully are you busy checking all the facts?
No sir just working not setting on the computer all hours of the day. Give me the article you are talking about and I will respond.
Skully explain this

Kingsport, TN

#35 Oct 22, 2007
Skully wrote:
<quoted text>No sir just working not setting on the computer all hours of the day. Give me the article you are talking about and I will respond.
Have you even bothered to read this entire thread? The article is listed in the first post.
explain this skully

Kingsport, TN

#36 Oct 22, 2007
Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
i seem to remember reading about a FORMER DEPUTY who hadn't yet been dismissed taking a female inmate to a doctor's appt., leaving her unattended in the exam room while he got coffee and the inmate getting up and walking out... HE was one of your "good ole boys" from the previous HIGH SHERRIFF reign that was put on 3rd shift for what happened and was subsequently relieved of his job... how are you gonna blame that on the new administration??
AND for all you Chris Mathis haters... do you EVER read the NATIONAL NEWS??? people are let out ALL THE TIME by mistake in POLICE, SHERRIFF AND PRISONS, EVERYDAY.... why don't you go to those sites forum and ream them the way you are reaming the NEW AND IMPROVED SHERRIFF'S DEPT OF CARTER CO??? if you're gonna rag on one dept. ineptness, why not be an activist for ALL the law enforcement ineptness and rag on them???
Don't change the subject in order to avoid the issue at hand.
Skully

Jonesborough, TN

#37 Oct 22, 2007
Skully explain this wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even bothered to read this entire thread? The article is listed in the first post.
Yes I have read every word too bad the article is no longer avalible to read .
Mulder

United States

#38 Oct 22, 2007
explain this skully wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't change the subject in order to avoid the issue at hand.
well i have to change the subject that is more relevent because i'm unable to find the article you're referring to, to be able to respond to it.
why don't copy and paste it so we can stop this merry go round of "haven't you read the article" crap and just give it to us... or do you like going round in circles accomplishing nothing???
Hey

Johnson City, TN

#39 Oct 22, 2007
Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think we need to "rag" on all other law enforcement. I think the people of Carter County is worried about the area we live in not anywhere else.
Mulder

Hopkins, SC

#40 Oct 23, 2007
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think we need to "rag" on all other law enforcement. I think the people of Carter County is worried about the area we live in not anywhere else.
so... where's that article i asked you to copy and paste so we can respond to it????
Hey

Johnson City, TN

#41 Oct 23, 2007
Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
so... where's that article i asked you to copy and paste so we can respond to it????
You didnt ask me shit!
only in carter county

Kingsport, TN

#42 Oct 24, 2007
HAHA! IT DOESN"T TAKE MUCH TO GET YOU HOT SKULLY. YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ON THE DEPARTMENT AND MATHIS CAUSE YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT HIM. HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE MATHIS TO GET THAT DEPARTMENT GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I HAVE HAD TO CALL THE DEPARTMENT FOR SEVERAL THINGS OVER THE PAST YEAR AND I HAVE NOT GOT A THING ACCOMPLISHED BY THAT DEPARTMENT. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT? AT LEAST I GOT A RESPONSE WITH ALL THE OTHER SHERIFF'S.YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE MATHIS RIGHT HAND MAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radar in Roan Mountain 1 hr duhh 43
boyfriend from school cheating on you 1 hr faith short 1
Common core and islam 2 hr Funny 18
craigslist is shut down (Jan '12) 2 hr shut down 20
What do you think off Tabbatha Markland? 3 hr neon_green 2
What's the deal? 8 hr cow town 3
Police: Woman tries to bite officer during DUI ... 8 hr Summy_00 1
Elizabethton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabethton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl