hum

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2011
well it has finally happened the shouse family is broke. it couldnt happen soon enought for me in the paper every week they have to sell a pieace of land or a house to keep up the life of a person hooked on expense drugs. i guess joe has rolled over in his grave many times. funny thing how does he never has to go to jail. he druged his mom , beat her and still not a day in jail. it is a shame about this town most people can get away with murder and nothing is ever done, drive on revoted license and spend time in jail. this town is so screwed up its awful.t.j. i hear third time is a charm are you going to try to kill betty again? time will tell
the truth

Clinton, SC

#2 Jun 5, 2011
I wouldn't mess with tj much he knows more than you think and ain't afraid to make your life harder than it already is. He has made his enemies sorry they ever new him. Trust the truth don't tread on him
curious

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jun 5, 2011
the truth wrote:
I wouldn't mess with tj much he knows more than you think and ain't afraid to make your life harder than it already is. He has made his enemies sorry they ever new him. Trust the truth don't tread on him
Just who is tj shouse? Is he in the public eye often.'knows more than you think' makes me think he has access to information unknown by the general public. curious about this new thread.
MOB

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 5, 2011
the truth wrote:
LMFAO
tj shouse

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jun 7, 2011
I have recently become aware of two letters in topic written by hum and MOB.It seems like they have some questions for me. I would be happy to answer any questions they have.Both of you are welcome in my home anytime. I can be found in my office by day or my house at night. I live at 678 hwy. 91. I am usually alone except for my dog. I am very easy to find. I would like to get to know you and your families more than I already do. If you two can't make it I could come to both your houses one night. Sincerely TJ Shouse
curious2

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Jun 7, 2011
Never heard of him. Can't be anyone important.
curious wrote:
<quoted text> Just who is tj shouse? Is he in the public eye often.'knows more than you think' makes me think he has access to information unknown by the general public. curious about this new thread.
curious2

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Jun 7, 2011
Never heard of you. never heard of Mob or hum. But here's my question, if there's many 'shouse' running around, are they called 'shice'?.
Btw, you can find me at Fanatics 101. You got a problem. I'm there. Come see me with any question.
tj shouse wrote:
I have recently become aware of two letters in topic written by hum and MOB.It seems like they have some questions for me. I would be happy to answer any questions they have.Both of you are welcome in my home anytime. I can be found in my office by day or my house at night. I live at 678 hwy. 91. I am usually alone except for my dog. I am very easy to find. I would like to get to know you and your families more than I already do. If you two can't make it I could come to both your houses one night. Sincerely TJ Shouse
Hawk

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jun 7, 2011
i know tj damn good guy. his dad showed alot of respect to everyone. don't listen to the bs in here tj
tj shouse

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 7, 2011
Mind your own business. Bi curious. Thanks Hawk
curious2

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Jun 7, 2011
Come on down. Be waiting.
tj shouse wrote:
Mind your own business. Bi curious. Thanks Hawk
curious 2

Bluff City, TN

#12 Jun 8, 2011
someone is using my name on this topic , don't know who you are but get your own name for your posts. i never posted anything on this topic.
God knows your truth

Brevard, NC

#13 Feb 10, 2012
You have deserted your mother in a nursing home. Selling her property off . Your a drug addict. Maybe your mother and father were respectable but you are a different story. A total disgrace . White trash ! A meth user ! A disgrace to every one that ever knew your family in carter county. Your the blind one if you think people dont have your number.
Sweetpea

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Feb 12, 2012
God knows your truth wrote:
You have deserted your mother in a nursing home. Selling her property off . Your a drug addict. Maybe your mother and father were respectable but you are a different story. A total disgrace . White trash ! A meth user ! A disgrace to every one that ever knew your family in carter county. Your the blind one if you think people dont have your number.
So true. It's sad and disgusting what he has done to his poor mother. His parents gave him everything he wanted all his life. This is how he repays them. Drug addict loser! He needs to be under the jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodie woods fair 10 hr Pissed off 3
Josh smith newschannel 11 (Feb '11) 17 hr Ricky 32
Food city vs Ingles 17 hr well 6
Travis rydbeck 22 hr Haha 1
Mapes Piano String Co. (Aug '13) Thu Shag 188
Thieves Old Lacy Hollow/Minton Hollow Roads Thu Crime Stopper 1
Here's how you get free prostitutes for life (Sep '13) Thu Southpark 54

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance