First Prev
of 2
Next Last
all twisted up

Kingsport, TN

#21 Aug 2, 2010
bad judge of character wrote:
I know Janie Rice. I haven't saw her in a while. Last I heard she was breaking up a marriage of some jerk that used to work at snap on tool with her. What a piece of trash.
Janie Rice is so gross I'v heard so much stuff about her hows she sleeps with anything that walks an doesn't care about anything except getting herself a peice!

Gate City, VA

#22 Aug 2, 2010
Just think how boring life would be if these people you are judging were not sleeping around. You would have absolutely nothing to talk about.

Johnson City, TN

#23 Aug 4, 2010
Maw Barker wrote:
There is always some trash like Janie Rice that doesn't seem to care about marriage vows or breaking up families. These people need to be put to sleep like dogs.
and the men who sniff after her too.
Road Runner

Kingsport, TN

#24 Aug 4, 2010
My Dad ran around on my poor Mom too. Mom gave up everything and took us kids and moved about 200 miles away. Dad stayed behind with his prostitute/girlfriend. My Mom ended up with a great business of her own and my Dad lost his woman, his home and his business. It ain't always greener on the other side.

Kingsport, TN

#25 Aug 4, 2010
Yea for Mom, Its nice to hear the good guys do win sometimes. Ithink there should be some laws out there to make it possible to take legal action agaist home wreckers too. This cheating is really hard on children more than anyone. Anyone who would try to take a married person from there kids is an evil person.

Ringgold, GA

#26 Aug 4, 2010
everyone is gettn down on the home wrecker, she isnt holding a gun to his head to make him sleep with her, if his wife meant anything to him he wudnt cheat to begin with. it takes two to tango. i dont know this person at snap on, but if the wifes were takn care of their "homework" then MAYBE their husband wudnt be sleepn around.
creeker 4 u

Kingsport, TN

#27 Sep 25, 2010
Home wrecker you say i think she is also married if he was taking better care of her and his wife taken care of his needs this would not happen. Janie is a hard worker and that BS about her being after all those men is that(BS) I know of only one man she was seeing and i dont think she cares about any other but i guess you people need to run someone down it must make you feel better about yourself

Bristol, TN

#28 Sep 25, 2010
shittiest idea wrote:
men need many women because you all seem to bore us after a while and we need excitement not ccontentment
Going by your post, assuming you're male... If you're not already having relations with other men, perhaps that might be an option for you since ALL women bore you sooner or later. Maybe you could even find a (real) man like yourself who is full of excitement and couldn't bore you even if they tried.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Beam 25 min Tactical2a 2
Rocky Croy for Sheriff!!! 2 hr Ask 16
Michelle Comb's is a snitch liar POS for the PO... 3 hr Blkman 1
Mike Little to be Dexters chief 5 hr All in the family 3
Ol gord getting desperate 5 hr No honor 9
Leon Humped 7 hr TMZzzz 9
Gary Hicks sycamore drivein 8 hr nachobusiness 73

Elizabethton Jobs

Personal Finance

Elizabethton Mortgages