The one that killed his parents?
it is wat it is

Bybee, TN

#3 Oct 6, 2010
no this happened in tennessee. he is in prison in mountain city, tn. google it
jimmy norwood

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 7, 2010
He's still a LOWLIFE same as he was back then!!!!!
ualreadyknow

Bybee, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2010
He is even crazier for being the husband to the whore we all know Karen Fair Collins Branch Berry! I really feel for the man when he gets out to have to put up with her & druggie kids! Poor Guy...keith i'd stay in there instead of gettin out and being around that bunch of fools!
oldtimer

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Oct 12, 2010
Oh, this man is getting out of prison! If this is the man I remeber he not only killed his parents but another man. They just could'nt prove he killed his parents, only the man. This murder happened oddly enough a couple months after his parents died. He should spend the rest of his life in prison!
Night owl

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2010
It is wat it is wrote:
Does anyone know Keith Berry?
Yes, i know Keith Berry. And, yes its the right one. Dnt know why you`re asking,but im guessing your looking for some kind of info. May or may not be able to help you, but willing to try.
WOW

United States

#8 Oct 13, 2010
ualreadyknow wrote:
He is even crazier for being the husband to the whore we all know Karen Fair Collins Branch Berry! I really feel for the man when he gets out to have to put up with her & druggie kids! Poor Guy...keith i'd stay in there instead of gettin out and being around that bunch of fools!
That sounds crazy. Surely these people aren`t that bad...sounds rough. Do you know them?
I know you

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2010
It is wat it is wrote:
Think you`re slick, huh? Im the last person you would think iam, but im on to u! Check yourself girl... everybody knows how you like drama. Get a life. And by the way, lets start posting your business, it sure would be a lot more interesting! Too funny. Leave her alone you cry baby!
Why

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2010
It is wat it is wrote:
You never commented why or what you wanted to know about him. Bet you set it up with the other person who talked bad about that lady & her kids, or you are both people. Sounds like you`re a jealous psyco! I`ll pray for you.
DANG

Bybee, TN

#11 Oct 24, 2010
I know you wrote:
<quoted text>Think you`re slick, huh? Im the last person you would think iam, but im on to u! Check yourself girl... everybody knows how you like drama. Get a life. And by the way, lets start posting your business, it sure would be a lot more interesting! Too funny. Leave her alone you cry baby!
Did it ever occur to you that someoen just wants to know the facts of the murder? Nothing wrong with that. 4504
grow the hell up

Bybee, TN

#12 Oct 25, 2010
people might want to know information on the murders he commited!! Did you ever think about that "nightowl" & "i know you" seems like your a trouble maker!! People just want info about him not his life story!!! Damn get a life "i know you". seems like your trying to start drama with "it is what it is". GROW UP!! tons of carter county ppl wannna know the truth about him cuz he isn't a safe person to be around!!!
Happily Taken

Bybee, TN

#13 Oct 25, 2010
I know you wrote:
<quoted text>Think you`re slick, huh? Im the last person you would think iam, but im on to u! Check yourself girl... everybody knows how you like drama. Get a life. And by the way, lets start posting your business, it sure would be a lot more interesting! Too funny. Leave her alone you cry baby!
who are you talking about??? You need to think of what u say b4 you run your mouth!! I'm pretty sure this is one of my relatives ur meaning this toward! Best thing for you to do is to leave her alone for your own good!! She is a great girl!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EES and BrightRidge Merger 1 hr vicky 3
Meth 9 hr Beth T 2
Anyone know a woman named Lindsey Hurley? 15 hr Johnny 9
Ericka B 17 hr Skank 1
Mary woods 19 hr Mom to many 9
Mayor Curt Alexander (Sep '09) Wed Jim 343
PC Repair Tue Ericka Beach 7

Elizabethton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance