HIV/AIDS Stigmatized Among African-Americans

Jul 18, 2014 Full story: Voice of America

AIDS patient Michael Campbell, 58, receives his daily dose of medication at Broadway House for Continuing care, New Jersey's only specialized nursing facility for people living with HIV/AIDS, in Newark, New Jersey.

Full Story
Sadbutttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1 Jul 18, 2014
So sad, in several books Ive read including Articles they point to BM behaviors and making their sexual rounds with different women all the time as well as drugs is why the Black community has the highest pop of AIDS/HIV

1 in 7 Black mostly Black males have HIV/AIDS in most of the Major Chocolate cities. Unlike other races of men Black males deal with different social classes....another words an Uneducated BM will deal with a middle class woman or an educated Black man general goes back to his roorts and deals with high risk women in low-income areas in order to not have any personal responsibility to any one woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 34 min UnderstandPeople 19,566
Let all Religions of the world come together.... Tue Frances 2
Victim in Newark fatal shooting identified as 1... Dec 22 detective1 1
Possible Coyote Sighting Dec 20 linsabode 2
Friends Dec 20 Jack 2
Any gay teens in bergen county nj? (May '14) Dec 17 El dominicano 7
Diabetic Foot Care Dec 16 William Walker 1

Elizabeth News Video

Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE