Newark Bloods gang member gets life in prison for fatal turf shooting

Mar 2, 2010 Full story: The Jersey Journal 6

A member of the Bloods street gang was sentenced Monday to life in prison, plus another 30 years, for an Irvington turf war shooting that left one member of the rival Crips gang dead and another wounded.

Full Story
mercedes1010

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 9, 2010
All blood gang members should get life in prison for any crime they do! Same goes for crips and any other gang!
the realest

Havertown, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2011
You have got to be really dumb to let it be known you part of a criminal element red or purple and you wonder why they put blacks at the bottom of everything
boo boo jacob

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Stupid gangs
81 R sexoffendersuppo rt

Matawan, NJ

#4 Apr 9, 2013
mercedes1010 wrote:
All blood gang members should get life in prison for any crime they do! Same goes for crips and any other gang!
But you did not comment on the White sex offending USA hells angels ?

Murders can be rehabilitated No reason for life sentences or any sentences when people are playing under the same rules. I don't know the situation with this incident so I am not commenting on this incident or taking sides

White USA hells angels sex offenders should be jailed forever. The white 81 wearing use their well paid city state union or Government Jobs pay USA hells angels tribute and they use their nice clean criminal records to shelter the hells angel sex offenders from the law should be getting life sentences also.

The cowards of the USA hells angels harm innocent women and children not rival clubs ..
the cowards who wear 81 should be held responsible for the victims their Money and shelter has caused .

With out 81 support money and shelter there would be no USA hells angels left in the USA and sex offenders would have no clubs to support them and help them to blend in to communities .

as a citizen of the USA we can go overseas and kill people our ruling American class do not like.

why can't we have wars and kill people who ruin our everyday Life?

Why is OK that the ruling class can give orders to kill legally and the American people follow out that order but when it effects us sometimes we even go to jail for defending our own Life.
81 R sexoffendersuppo rt

Matawan, NJ

#5 Apr 9, 2013
the realest wrote:
You have got to be really dumb to let it be known you part of a criminal element red or purple and you wonder why they put blacks at the bottom of everything
Maybe your great logic can explain why this white registered sex offender was left free to continue to support other sex offenders and forward his flocks activities?

Before you waste the tax money on young men killing young men lets get the working men who support sex offenders and the sex offenders off the street.
Men in street clubs can defend themselves lets get the white gangs on Motorcycles off the street those are men who are involved in child porn transporting and sex offending and all kinds of sick crimes targeting innocent women and children.

..........

RECENT mews Article that Shows Sex offenders in USA hells angel leadership is just as common today as in the Past
__________
march 2013
Hells Angel member sentenced in federal court in Boston to 21 years
A federal judge in Boston has sentenced a member of the Hells Angels motorcycle gang with a long criminal record to 21 years in prison for possession of a firearm and ammunition after committing a felony, prosecutors said.
Eric Franco, 38, was the sergeant-at-arms for the Hells Angels chapter in Lynn, a statement from US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said. He was convicted of the charges in September and sentenced Tuesday in US District Court in Boston.
In May, Lynn police arrested Franco after finding the gun and ammunition in his apartment while investigating a report that Franco was assaulting his girlfriend, the statement said.
Franco’s criminal record already included three convictions for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and convictions for indecent assault and battery, failure to register as a sex offender, breaking and entering with intent to commit a felony, and conspiracy to violate the controlled substances act.
He was also convicted in Arkansas on an assault and battery in the second degree charge after he and five other Hells Angels stabbed four members of another gang, the prosecutors’ statement said.
Also today, the State Police announced that they had arrested four suspects and executed multiple search warrants on the North Shore as part of a probe into criminal activities of the Hells Angel and Red Devils motorcycle clubs.
Two of the four suspects arrested were Hells Angels; two others were Red Devils. Two other suspects are still being sought. All six face charges of kidnapping, mayhem, and extortion, State Police said.
The charges stem from acts committed against one male victim. State Police said no further details were being released about the victim or the crimes.
Todd Feathers can be reached at todd.feathers@globe.com. Follow him on Twitter at @ToddFeathers
Anonymous

New York, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2013
81 R sexoffendersupport wrote:
<quoted text> But you did not comment on the White sex offending USA hells angels ?
Murders can be rehabilitated No reason for life sentences or any sentences when people are playing under the same rules. I don't know the situation with this incident so I am not commenting on this incident or taking sides
White USA hells angels sex offenders should be jailed forever. The white 81 wearing use their well paid city state union or Government Jobs pay USA hells angels tribute and they use their nice clean criminal records to shelter the hells angel sex offenders from the law should be getting life sentences also.
The cowards of the USA hells angels harm innocent women and children not rival clubs ..
the cowards who wear 81 should be held responsible for the victims their Money and shelter has caused .
With out 81 support money and shelter there would be no USA hells angels left in the USA and sex offenders would have no clubs to support them and help them to blend in to communities .
as a citizen of the USA we can go overseas and kill people our ruling American class do not like.
why can't we have wars and kill people who ruin our everyday Life?
Why is OK that the ruling class can give orders to kill legally and the American people follow out that order but when it effects us sometimes we even go to jail for defending our own Life.
Boo hoo. This Blood scum bag, and every gang member should get life in prison. They don't do anything for the community but bring it down. They have the choice to do right or wrong and they knowingly and willingly do very wrong. They don't deserve to be rehabilitated. They are a cancer that needs to be cut out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Sheboon 19,565
Let all Religions of the world come together.... Tue Frances 2
Victim in Newark fatal shooting identified as 1... Dec 22 detective1 1
Possible Coyote Sighting Dec 20 linsabode 2
Friends Dec 20 Jack 2
Any gay teens in bergen county nj? (May '14) Dec 17 El dominicano 7
Diabetic Foot Care Dec 16 William Walker 1

Elizabeth News Video

Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:50 am PST