Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

Judged:

Bayonne is an interesting place, talking about it brings out certain facets in communication and can be helpful. So go to WETPAINT.COM and find the BAYONNE CITY BLOGS! Talk away, it's everybodies site.
Bayonne Citizen

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

If anyone knows a Krystal Cortez please stay away. She is an alcoholic and cocaine abuser. She has two boys whom she neglects. She has many STDs, she gave me one. She will sleep with you then rob you. She is trash. I made a mistake with her when I was drunk. Ask Archies cab company in Bayonne she has slept with all the cab drives there!

She is know to have slept with almost every man (single or married) in Bayonne Bars.

Watch out she is nasty, not a good look either.
the truth

Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

is it me our are there many illegals walking around in bayonne it seem that is the case. wow bayonne do something about this.
Born in Bayonne lol

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Isn't this the average Bayonne person male or female. That's why I never dated or married anyone from Bayonne. Hahaha
Bayonne Citizen wrote:
If anyone knows a Krystal Cortez please stay away. She is an alcoholic and cocaine abuser. She has two boys whom she neglects. She has many STDs, she gave me one. She will sleep with you then rob you. She is trash. I made a mistake with her when I was drunk. Ask Archies cab company in Bayonne she has slept with all the cab drives there!
She is know to have slept with almost every man (single or married) in Bayonne Bars.
Stephen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Bayonne Citizen wrote:
Krystal Cortez sounds interesting.. Thanks for the tip.
Rose Keeps His Roses

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

This may just be humor, but a certain Bayonne Lawyer, uh-humm, has this thing about keeping your "use-of-occupancy" money, otherwise known as your deposit money in the real estate world. It can be annoying though, when (since your paying $85 a day to live in your own home after you sold it, and you clear all your stuff out, say by the sixth day, to avoid such pocket wedging fees, and the lawyer for the buyers, decides you took eight, and charges you extra, and when you finally get your deposit money back, it's less than you should get back, because they deducted $85 dollars extra. Watch the fine print or go broke.
BHS

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

lil food cafe is dirty and has bad rat problems. i used to work there until the Crazy Kushnirs started making us work extra time over our shift and not paying me. Dont eat there!

Highland Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Is there a lot of racism in Bayonne? I've read a few comments from the residents, whites, and it makes you think twice about being different. I am Thinking of relocating my family to Bayonne. Any real talk would be greatly appreciated.
J trainer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Can someone tell me who is running the Bayonne bd of Ed
J trainer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Is there a farmers market in bayonne
TO BORN IN BAYONNE

Ravena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Born in Bayonne lol wrote:
Isn't this the average Bayonne person male or female. That's why I never dated or married anyone from Bayonne. Hahaha <quoted text>
I doubt you were born in Bayonne. If you were, you would know better than to type in such a stupid comment. So, this is the average Bayonne person male or female, hmmmm? Stay in Elizabeth. It's trashy like you.
THEWHEEELMAN

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

"Payonne" has as many "ILLEGALS" as any other city in this country. What I've notice is a lot more "Homeland" security radio cars as well as "INS" radio cars throughout the city in recent years. Thank You.
THEWHEEELMAN

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Yes. Every Tuesday. Between 24th & 23rd streets. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Elizabeth News Video

•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE