Paterson council considers "state of emergency" because of city crime

Sep 21, 2012 Full story: NorthJersey.com 9

PATERSON How bad is Paterson 's crime problem? The City Council is considering a resolution that would ask Gov.

Full Story
Felis74

East Orange, NJ

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Crime has definitely spiked in Paterson.
jillian

Islip, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2012
i never saw it this bad!!!
newswatch

Clifton, NJ

#3 Sep 21, 2012
The PEOPLE must rise up and be the eyes and ears for the PD. The local government needs to get all the help it needs even if that means calling the Governor and asking for the National Guard for a few days. The cold blooded killings must stop.
jillian

Islip, NY

#4 Sep 21, 2012
(local government)sometimes i wonder what Side They're On
Killingstar

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Sep 21, 2012
they need to give the green light and let the death angels clean paterson up until there is no more crime....
ed

New York, NY

#6 Sep 22, 2012
I think it's a good idea Paterson is bad put guards on the street
smh

East Orange, NJ

#7 Sep 22, 2012
Where are all these guns coming from
Why is it so easy for these young ppl to get guns. I'm pretty sure they can end this if they start tracing where these guns are coming from

I don't think they want to end crime in cities like Paterson that's the ugly truth

Notice all the white ppl hanging around begging for change? Theyre not from paterson their towns kick out losers Paterson keeps them and encourages it

This is why you see some towns with no crime because it's not tolerated like in certain cities it's allowed
Killingstar

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Sep 22, 2012
I go for putting guards on the streets and having a curfew until 12:00 midnight and anybody that gets caught outside after 12:00 should get arrested and fined. Point blank
Felis74

East Orange, NJ

#9 Sep 23, 2012
Killingstar wrote:
I go for putting guards on the streets and having a curfew until 12:00 midnight and anybody that gets caught outside after 12:00 should get arrested and fined. Point blank
I feel that your earlier "death angels" comment was over the top, however, I am in agreement with you about the curfew and fines.

I'm also in agreement with an earlier post about tracing the origin point of the guns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr tcaud 19,486
Community Solar Park Begins Producing Power In ... Nov 17 DanM_in_Newark_DE 1
Hey Thieves the 428 Chestnut St apartment buld... Nov 15 yo-bro 2
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Nov 13 Redneck 4
Immigrant families torn by detentions Nov 12 Dee Dee Dee 22
Bayonne man charged with beating woman; smashin... Nov 12 Frances Barbosa 6
Union NJ BOE Counseling Dept chooses College D... Nov 11 Nana 1

Elizabeth News Video

Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match