Newark woman tied pit bull to railing, left N.J. for a week, prosecutors say

Mar 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Jersey Journal

Patrick, a 1-yr-old pit bull, is fed and cared for by Veterinary technician Michelle Sametz in the ICU at Garden State Veterinary Specialists in Tinton Falls.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

trinity wrote:
<quoted text> I know who you are! Also, you stole the name 'USA ROCKS' from a person on the topix.com Michael Vick forum. For more than three years, on that particular forum, you have been on the topix.com Michael Vick forum defending, cheering and showing a deep devotion and intense love for Michael Vick. Yep! You are a true sicko for defending Michael Vick who viciously fought and killed dogs along with his evil buddies. Michael Vick is a brutal man who had brutally hanged dogs by the neck until they were dead. Michael Vick and his evil friends tortured, brutally fought, and (repeat) hanged dogs by their necks until they were dead. Michael Vick electrocuted, starved and viciously fought dogs for many, many years until the authorities caught him. He was sentenced to prison. Now Vick is convicted felon known around the nation and world for being a sociopathic dog killer. Vick is a brutal man; and you defend him still. You love you some Vick. You are a sicko. Therefore, I understand why you do not care at all what Kisha Curtis starved, and toruted poor Patrick to near death. You are a true sicko.
Michael Vick looks at dogs the same way that a farmer looks at bovine and chickens. I am as outraged by Vick's behavior as what I am a farmer...which is not at all. I personally had bovine, goats, chickens, cats and dogs as pets when I was a kid. I really don't differentiate between any of them. If you do, that is cool but why in the world do you think that your brainwashing of how specific animals should be treated is in anyway absolute? I recognize that my reality is subjective. I wish you were intelligent enough to realize that your reality is subjective (and not absolute) as well.
trinity

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
ldo. he agrees with his subjective reality so that makes it superior. He disagrees with my subjective reality thereby making mine inferior. He/she is the moral authority and anybody who has different thoughts/beliefs is morally inferior. This is the same thought process employed by the Inquisition. I am amazed at how people repeat history regardless of how terrible the outcomes were in the past.
And I guess you think you are morally elite the way you talk, azzwipe.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

trinity wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you think you are morally elite the way you talk, azzwipe.
Morals are learned. which animals have/don't have value is learned. none of them make me (or you) superior. I just wish you had more insight and were more compassionate and understanding. You seem to enjoy human suffering so that you feel better inside. I personally do not find joy in human suffer and only those who intentionally inflict suffering on fellow humans should be separated from society..but you enjoy it. I personally don't think my morality is better. I just find your mentality to be deplorable.
trinity

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Morals are learned. which animals have/don't have value is learned. none of them make me (or you) superior. I just wish you had more insight and were more compassionate and understanding. You seem to enjoy human suffering so that you feel better inside. I personally do not find joy in human suffer and only those who intentionally inflict suffering on fellow humans should be separated from society..but you enjoy it. I personally don't think my morality is better. I just find your mentality to be deplorable.
"You seem to enjoy human suffering so that you feel better inside." I think you are referring to the fact that I want to see Kisha Curtis receive the stiffest sentence she can get under the law. Kisha Curtis needs to realize that it is against the law to starve a dog to death. Do you get that? Since Kisha Curtis seems to be as sensitive as a toilet seat toward dogs in particular she needs to be sent a strong message that she can not get away with starving poor Patrick to near death. No excuse for animal abuse. She needs to serve stiff jailtime so that she can get it through her head that she what she did to Patrick is against the law. What she did to Patrick is absolutely evil. That woman needs to be shown the errors of her wrongdoing so that she never does it again. Why did she even have a dog in the first place knowing she was gonna treat that dog so brutally. What an evil woman she is. She needs to suffer. She needs to pay for what she did to poor Patrick. Also, most important, Kisha Curtis had the audacity to flash an enormous smile during her first court appearance. Clearly, Kisha Curtis does not realize, or care that she tortured and starved poor Patrick to near death. In view of that, the only thing left to do is to show Kisha Curtis she will not be allowed to get away with torturing and starving Patrick to the brink of death. Maybe some stiff jail time will show her the seriousness of starving poor Patrick to near death. Maybe some jail time for her wicked wicked ways will make her realize she is not gonna get away with brutalizing Patrick the way she did. It certainly seems Kisha Curtis' head is as thick as a brick.
trinity

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Morals are learned. which animals have/don't have value is learned. none of them make me (or you) superior. I just wish you had more insight and were more compassionate and understanding. You seem to enjoy human suffering so that you feel better inside. I personally do not find joy in human suffer and only those who intentionally inflict suffering on fellow humans should be separated from society..but you enjoy it. I personally don't think my morality is better. I just find your mentality to be deplorable.
What a bunch of mush. Blah blah blah.

Your values stink. Please do not write to me again, little macho man.
trinity

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Patrick is eagerly awaiting his day in court.
reality check

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

trinity wrote:
<quoted text>Putrid troll.
Good grief... what does your father have to do with this?
reality check

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

trinity wrote:
<quoted text> Your values stink.
Coming from someone as sappy and full of themselves as you, I wouldn't exactly take this as a condemnation.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

trinity wrote:
<quoted text>"You seem to enjoy human suffering so that you feel better inside." I think you are referring to the fact that I want to see Kisha Curtis receive the stiffest sentence she can get under the law. Kisha Curtis needs to realize that it is against the law to starve a dog to death. Do you get that?
yeah. It makes you someone who enjoys watching humans suffer. That, imo, makes you a much more despicable human than the person who "hurt" a critter. Millions of critters starve to death on a daily basis. Wanting to put someone in prison for this critter starving is kind of strange when you look at things logically as opposed to from your irrational emotional perspective.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

trinity wrote:
<quoted text> What a bunch of mush. Blah blah blah.
Your values stink. Please do not write to me again, little macho man.
I will respond to you anytime I please. You cannot bully me into keeping quiet. If you don't like my posts, simply do not read them.
Ghost of Trayvon Martin

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
ldo. he agrees with his subjective reality so that makes it superior. He disagrees with my subjective reality thereby making mine inferior. He/she is the moral authority and anybody who has different thoughts/beliefs is morally inferior. This is the same thought process employed by the Inquisition. I am amazed at how people repeat history regardless of how terrible the outcomes were in the past.
I still have scabies ghosts on my my afterworld scrote. Gots any ivermectin that can crossover to me?
Consumer Rights

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stupid woman ! I hate pitbulls with all my heart but all this (taxpayer funded) legal B.S could have been avoided just by bringing this filthy pitbull to the city pound so he could have been legally euthanized ASAP !!!
Pastor Roland

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Consumer Rights wrote:
Stupid woman ! I hate pitbulls with all my heart but all this (taxpayer funded) legal B.S could have been avoided just by bringing this filthy pitbull to the city pound so he could have been legally euthanized ASAP !!!
Consumer Rights:

Heav'nly love shall outdo your Hellish hate. I am so happy that Patrick was saved by Garden State Veterinary Specialists in Tinton Fall, where he was nursed back to health. You should be happy for Patrick, too.

Consumer Rights,

"What wisdom can you find that is better than kindness?"
---JEAN_JACQUES ROUSSEAU, Emile
Pastor Roland

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 6, 2013
 
Spelling correction: Tinton Falls
Meat Eater

Saclay, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pastor Roland wrote:
<quoted text>
Consumer Rights:
Heav'nly love shall outdo your Hellish hate. I am so happy that Patrick was saved by Garden State Veterinary Specialists in Tinton Fall, where he was nursed back to health. You should be happy for Patrick, too.
Consumer Rights,
"What wisdom can you find that is better than kindness?"
---JEAN_JACQUES ROUSSEAU, Emile
I sincerely hope "Patrick" dies of complications very soon :p All pitbulls deserve to be turned into cattle feed pellets ASAP !!
Pastor Roland

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Meat Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hope "Patrick" dies of complications very soon :p All pitbulls deserve to be turned into cattle feed pellets ASAP !!
Away, you three inch fool.
oprah u sloppy hoe

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

was a black or latino that tied the poor dog?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elizabeth Discussions

Search the Elizabeth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any Bi/Gay Teens In North Nj? (Feb '13) 4 hr Isaac 241
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
Newark NJ Dave Burgess child porn hells angel ... (Feb '11) Jul 10 Mickey 13
Effective online dating guide for men Jul 9 Michaeala 2
More Municipalities Deny Federal Requests, Won'... Jul 6 Right On 3
NJ man sues Benjamin Moore over 'racially offen... Jul 4 tyrell rodgers 2
Review: Tiger Supplies Inc. Jun 30 TimGlenhert 5
•••
•••

Elizabeth News Video

•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••