kyle thomas

Corona, CA

#935 Dec 15, 2012
who ever gets this a safe zone has been established in death valley
Dave

Pasadena, TX

#936 Dec 17, 2012
Run run, there are only a few days left!! Boy all of you are about to feel real stupid this week!! I can't wait to rub it in your faces on 12-22-12. LMAO!!
Steve

Pasadena, TX

#937 Dec 17, 2012
Run run, you only have a few days left!! Boy all of you are about to feel real stupid in a few days. Can't wait to rub it in your face on 12-22-12!! LMAO!!
Steve

Pasadena, TX

#938 Dec 17, 2012
Hopefully this will teach you all a lesson not to beleive everything you hear!! But I am sure you will all be dumb enough to fall for the next doomsday plot. Hmmm wonder what it is going to be this time!!
Australia

Nambour, Australia

#939 Dec 21, 2012
So nothing has happened. But I'm sure as hell glad that I prepared an escape plan and survival kit. I still think that something may happen in the near future, we have all done to much damage to this earth and need to pay the price.
Nick

Houston, TX

#940 Dec 22, 2012
Australia wrote:
So nothing has happened. But I'm sure as hell glad that I prepared an escape plan and survival kit. I still think that something may happen in the near future, we have all done to much damage to this earth and need to pay the price.

Don't waste your time!! Nothing major is going to happen in our life time!!
Nick

Houston, TX

#941 Dec 22, 2012
The sad part is all the money some people spent on buying a spot in a shelter that was never built, or following Patrick Geryl to Australia!! Hope all you idiots learn from this!! Or are you going to continue making the people rich who profit from doomsday plots such as 2012 or Y2K? They are all sitting around counting their money and laughing at you all!! Or even worse the people who sold everything they had and quit their jobs and headed for the hills!!
Ed cruz

Lemoore, CA

#942 Dec 23, 2012
Im interested where in ca are you contact me at edlbz1@aol.com
Christina in California wrote:
Hey Joey:
Lots of preparation. Begin by stockpiling food supplies, guns, ammo for protection, etc. Patrick Geryl, author of Surviving 2012 is camping out in Africa. Sounds like a great spot, but too far to send supplies, etc.
I found another few people interested in setting up communities. Please e-mail me at c_beal@sbcglobal.net and I'll give you more info on my connections.
Start Today... the government is already!!
Ed cruz

Lemoore, CA

#943 Dec 23, 2012
Im intetested in a group but not for end of the world crap but the no money thing and people going crazy thing or some kinda out break aka zombies or treorist atack im in ca . Anyone close im near fresno and i got lots of skills let me no at edlbz1@aol.com
jimmy schlitz

London, UK

#944 Dec 24, 2012
i seek pole shift survival group, preferably in uk.
jimmy schlitz

London, UK

#945 Dec 24, 2012
i seek pole shift survival group, preferably in uk.

jimmyschlitz@gmail.com
Nick

Houston, TX

#946 Dec 24, 2012
Ed cruz wrote:
Im intetested in a group but not for end of the world crap but the no money thing and people going crazy thing or some kinda out break aka zombies or treorist atack im in ca . Anyone close im near fresno and i got lots of skills let me no at edlbz1@aol.com
Are you serious? You people are just not going to give up are you? The world is not going to end!! A pole shift takes hundreds of years, don't believe everything you read or hear!! It just cracks me up how 2012 was hoax and I had said that for years, but yet you all just have to hold on to something hoping that all your time and money was not for nothing, what a bunch of idiots!!! LMAO!!!
fuckyou12-21-201 2

Wellsboro, PA

#947 Dec 25, 2012
I was hoping that zombies would be eating all of my shit head enemies. I have to go to f***ing work tomorrow! I heard the Mayan calendar was miscalculated and the shit goes down on MLK day.
Civilian2013

Ottawa, Canada

#948 Jan 9, 2013
TheVoiceOfReason wrote:
Calm Down folks - The world is not going to end on 2012, or anytime soon.
The world already ended. The government just covered it up.
doobbygillis

Mountain Home, AR

#949 Jan 11, 2013
a good group may hard to find.here arkansas there
are a few groups.please fill free email me doobbygillis@yahoo.com. my name is ron
Nick

Houston, TX

#950 Jan 12, 2013
fuckyou12-21-2012 wrote:
I was hoping that zombies would be eating all of my shit head enemies. I have to go to f***ing work tomorrow! I heard the Mayan calendar was miscalculated and the shit goes down on MLK day.
Obviously you don't have a life or you would not be feeling that way!! Go back to school if you hate your job and get a new one.
Nick

Houston, TX

#951 Jan 12, 2013
You people need to stop!! The world is not going to end, 2012 is over and you were all wrong!! Just face the facts and deal with it!! Obviously some of you can't handle the fact that you have to go back to work and if you were hoping the world would of ended, cause you hate your job or have other issues with the world, then you have some mental issues and you should consider seeing a good shrink!!
Australia

Kangaroo Point, Australia

#953 Jan 13, 2013
mark wrote:
<quoted text> You know what gets me, people like you. Know one said the world was going to end except people like u. Things r changing in the world and its better to be ready for anything than not Be able to take care of yourself and family. Be it a Global event r just another huge storm, r anything that stops food and water from getting to where its needed. It will be people like you begging r trying to take food from those of us, that r prepared. You criticize Us for being ready for anything. U should criticize your self for not doing everything u can to be a good father/brother/son and keep your family safe.
Dude you are a legend, well said!!
Prepared

Houston, TX

#954 Feb 16, 2013
I'm in Houston area and interested in finding a survival and prepared group with same concept...I'm a CERT (Community Emergency Response Team )member.
I can be reached at ityler912@gmail.com
Prepared

Houston, TX

#955 Feb 16, 2013
I'm in east Houston area and interested...I am a christian and want to be prepared for emergency whether it be chemical (surrounded by chemical plants) or natural ( hurricane, etc ) I'm a CERT member and can be reached at ityler912@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr tcaud 19,486
Community Solar Park Begins Producing Power In ... Nov 17 DanM_in_Newark_DE 1
Hey Thieves the 428 Chestnut St apartment buld... Nov 15 yo-bro 2
How Many People Got Kilt In The Hurricane (Aug '11) Nov 13 Redneck 4
Immigrant families torn by detentions Nov 12 Dee Dee Dee 22
Bayonne man charged with beating woman; smashin... Nov 12 Frances Barbosa 6
Union NJ BOE Counseling Dept chooses College D... Nov 11 Nana 1

Elizabeth News Video

Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match