haha

Reynoldsburg, OH

#25 Sep 28, 2009
this is funny im 23 and i have known about this whole 2012 thing since i was like 10.. i believe something crazy will happen and alot of people will prolly die.. but i think its going to be a global war fare with other nations, and its going to kill many. theres nothing we can do the world is over populated and the usa likes to control things like money, me i just got a few guns plenty of ammo, i always keep a stock on alot of can food and water i got over 100 1 gal. jugs of water, but i rotate these and use them on a everyday basis. but what i use up i buy more each week to keep stock, i think sometype of chemical crap will be realease by either a bomb or a big rock.. so i just went out and bought me chemical gas masks/body suits like 3 of them. we all had plenty of time to beware of this and plenty of predictions... i just know if a big ass earthquake hits california in 2010 i would prepare for anything if that happens..
survivordan

Puyallup, WA

#26 Oct 3, 2009
I am starting a survival group in northern nevada , anyone intrested in joining or discusing it let me know at zzzxx123@msn.com
ready

Hackettstown, NJ

#27 Oct 15, 2009
I have researched survival2012 and have plan. Anyone in NJ area or NY metro area email me to coordinate groups/plan/communication. I am a healthcare prof. yourhere@ymail.com
Lucas

Bangkok, Thailand

#28 Oct 15, 2009
The world as we know it may possibly end for humans, look at what happened to dinosaurs! That was an apocalypse for them and they ruled the earth for 150 million years. Us as people are in a golden age look at everything we have these days iphones, internet, cars, aircrafts etc. America is not a safe haven when this may occour, Only pockets of the earth will be safe such as the North mountain regions of spain, Turkey, Morocco and Etheopia and even still there will be earthquakes on a daily basis worldwide. I hope everyone has the best of luck and the power of God, Allah and Buddah an help us. God bless
Ernesto

Highland, CA

#29 Oct 17, 2009
Good afternoon I know little of 2012 I NEED help on prepering for 2012 could some one tell me if there is community for 2012 in Tustin California or Los Angeles
ergie

Brick, NJ

#30 Oct 18, 2009
looking for a group or to start a group in the perry co. Pa. area. anyone know of one or interested in helping start one please e-mail me at ergmc1@hotmail.com I dont know whats going to happen, but i would rather be prepaired than not
Beatrice

Denton, TX

#31 Oct 18, 2009
Dear Sirs, Do you know where the survival groups are here in dallas texas and surrounding areas. Thank You
victor

Portland, OR

#32 Oct 19, 2009
let me know how the group is coming p at vitormex@yahoo.com
victor

Portland, OR

#33 Oct 20, 2009
ok really belive samothing is gonna happen in the next 3 years i live in oregon and would like to get a survival group going. people welling to move away from the costal areas email me at vitormex@yahoo.com
colt

Seattle, WA

#34 Oct 26, 2009
We are forming a survival group in Kentucky
Interested parties please contact Colt McPherson
bw@icof.net
myles mattingly

Nelsonville, OH

#35 Oct 27, 2009
accept him instead of fighting the inevitable just join the anti-Christ
Jen

Phillipsburg, NJ

#36 Oct 27, 2009
oh,remember y2k?
Jen

Phillipsburg, NJ

#37 Oct 27, 2009
Oh Y2K is here again?
Chad

Springfield, TN

#38 Nov 7, 2009
First, Myles Mattingly you are crazy and deserve whatever happens to you. You poor person, you've already lost your soul.
Second, I've been researching 2012 for the past 2 years...anyone who thinks its a joke will be in for a shock. There is more to the world and life than what any of us could imagine. We have been given tools and knowledge from our ancesters..including the Lord. I pray for everyone. Be smart, and safe. God Bless us ALL. Even Myles Mattingly and people of his type.
jtpunkhippie

Norman, OK

#39 Nov 8, 2009
i am still looking for a survival group in the u.s.. i am currently in oklahoma between now and next year i will be getting a house built free fom th chickasaw nation indian program sense my wife and son are half native american, i plan on buying land and building a underground bunker if not i would like to join a serios group, i have some skills in wilderness survival...just like to be prepared for the worst, my email is jtpunkrock@hotmail.com
Marcee

AOL

#40 Nov 9, 2009
Hello,
I am glad to see a few women here looking for survival groups. I'm from Louisiana and I'm not sure what I'm looking for .
I would like to day this, I dont understand why people who dont believe really care what or how we choose to live.. Why would you care? It's not your homes or food or money..
bong cruz

North Brunswick, NJ

#41 Nov 9, 2009
Well folks if this is really gonna happen its gonna be the toughed one. think of it !if nature strikes no matter how deep you hide its not gonna work,flood,earthquake,such as very powerful disaster you can ever think in your life.for me the best thing to do is to pray,prepare and all the government should unite because we are all humans this is our planet....
Michael

Staten Island, NY

#42 Nov 13, 2009
Sign me up, please! Since the age of 9 I have been speculating the events of 11:11am December 21, 2012. Not only in the Mayan calander was there reference of such date (2012) but also in many other places of in the ancient world; such as Ancient Egypt, the Sumerians, Atlantis, the nights templares and can even be found in the bible (revelations), the bible code and NASA solar storm Predictions of 2012.

Michael Lamarche
Milarche81@aol.com
PKay

AOL

#43 Nov 15, 2009
Where in the Midwest is the best place to go? Will my basement do me any good? I don't have a lot of money. I hope an pray this won't happen. It really is in God's hands. However, I would like to prepare the best I can.
survivordan

Darlington, SC

#44 Nov 18, 2009
I would like to start a survivor group in northern Nevada , anyone up for it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr True blue 19,387
Horrific details emerge in Sayreville football ... 22 hr INFIDEL 12
Radio Stations in Union County NJ Oct 21 FLIPITYFLOP 1
Immigrant families torn by detentions Oct 20 ronnie 10
Fury is a War Movie That's is War on Culture Oct 20 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Tiger Supplies Inc. (Jan '14) Oct 20 Daniel Garcia 10
Prudential real challenge Oct 19 Mary Anne 3

Elizabeth News Video

Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match

Elizabeth Jobs

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE