Next Last
wiilie

Calumet City, IL

#3 Dec 27, 2008
help me out
Joey Yovanovitch

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2009
I have just found out about 2012 I have (5) five children and a wife. What do we do how do I get ready were do I have to set up. My e-mail address is joey@americantraders.us
gabby

Baltimore, MD

#5 Apr 15, 2009
okay so as we all very well know the WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WILL CHANGE IN 2012. IT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, BUT US AS PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO PREPARE FOR SUCH AN EVENT, I AM TRYING TO START A 2012 SURVIVAL GROUP, ANYONE INTERESTED OR ALREADY KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME FITZGERALD.GABRIELLE@YAHOO.COM
Justin

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 May 27, 2009
gabby wrote:
okay so as we all very well know the WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WILL CHANGE IN 2012. IT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN, BUT US AS PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO PREPARE FOR SUCH AN EVENT, I AM TRYING TO START A 2012 SURVIVAL GROUP, ANYONE INTERESTED OR ALREADY KNOWS OF ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME FITZGERALD.GABRIELLE@YAHOO.COM
Unfortunately, there are different strategies for preparing depending on the type of event. The most obvious of course being either planet x and the Mayans geomagnetic reversal. Best case scenario of geomagnetic reversal is that all electronics get fried and we end up back in the dark ages with an overpopulated planet. One of the worst scenarios is like Patrick Geryl describes in his books is actual doomsday type. In which case, if you have the money, you should consider moving to Drakensberg, South Africa above 3000m and learn to live disconnected from the grid, build and earthquake proof, radiation shielded underground bunker that can be used for living quarters and long term storage to live off of for atleast 3 years. And supplies to start a mini civilization afterward. In the meantime learn everything you can on survival techniques and different sciences.
That would be my plan with the best overall chances, and would welcome others, but if you're like me that's probably out of the question due to funding, without winning the lottery of course.
I'm weighing options and learning as much as I can, so if you have any advice, knowledge, or a good strategy that you could pass to me it would be appreciated.
ftfthwrldsnr@aol.com
TheVoiceOfReason

Mumbai, India

#7 May 28, 2009
Calm Down folks - The world is not going to end on 2012, or anytime soon.
charles

AOL

#8 Jul 30, 2009
could you send me info on you`re group at........ charles.banos@yahoo.com thank`s
Christina in California

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2009
Hey Joey:
Lots of preparation. Begin by stockpiling food supplies, guns, ammo for protection, etc. Patrick Geryl, author of Surviving 2012 is camping out in Africa. Sounds like a great spot, but too far to send supplies, etc.

I found another few people interested in setting up communities. Please e-mail me at c_beal@sbcglobal.net and I'll give you more info on my connections.

Start Today... the government is already!!
jtpunkhippie

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Aug 10, 2009
hit me up about the survival group if in the u.s. i would be interested if this is a serious group.
jtpunkrock@hotmail.com
WANKA

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2009
survive 2012 wrote:
We are recruiting for a survival group, if interested our website is www.survive2012.bravehost.com
SEND ME YOUR INFO

cw_whitfield@sbcglobal.net
charles

AOL

#13 Aug 12, 2009
survive 2012 wrote:
We are recruiting for a survival group, if interested our website is www.survive2012.bravehost.com
yea,you charge a membership.i`m not looking to spend money just to know ya.why are you trying to make money off of people trying to prepaire for there survival.and if this is you`re way of making money for you,re survival, i dont like it.
charles

AOL

#14 Aug 12, 2009
we should be very leary of people who want to charge ya to see there web site.this is suposed to be about survival.not taking advantage of those trying to prepair to survive GEEESSHH ! if you are trying to make money this way,then what kind of control freak group do ya have going on up er in nem there KY hills?evry ones seen the movie "DELIVERANCE" aint ya..........
Eric

Memphis, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2009
Hello everyone, well I guess it's time for us to put aside our petty differances. The time has come for humanity to take control of their own destiney. Over the next few weeks I will be posting short comments. Please understand that we must stick together in order to survive this historical event.
Eric

Memphis, TN

#16 Aug 22, 2009
Hello again, first I will start by saying this is no scam. I have known about this a long time and should have been working toward our goals to survive years before. Be that as it may this is our hand and I'm going to play it the best I can. Let's try and organize lines of communication first. This site will be fine for now.
gabriel

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 27, 2009
hi people whoever is making a survival team i am making money for it as we speak if anyone wants to let me join i am focused on 3 things saving my ass and everyone around me. restoring civilization, and trying to breath until i am 80!!!! my email is y0imgl34minho@aim.com i am very serious about this this is no joke thanks alot for everyones attention
superheat25

Mount Pleasant, SC

#19 Sep 13, 2009
new to site, want a group to join in a higher altitude than charleston, SC email me lets talk superheat25@ yahoo. c o m
Eric wrote:
Hello everyone, well I guess it's time for us to put aside our petty differances. The time has come for humanity to take control of their own destiney. Over the next few weeks I will be posting short comments. Please understand that we must stick together in order to survive this historical event.
Alphonso shepherd

New Albany, IN

#20 Sep 16, 2009
survive 2012 wrote:
Im looking too speak with you if posiable about what action should we be taken about how too raise or come up with the funs too get the matireal we need to start building underground shelters please hit me back thanks
Alphonso shepherd

New Albany, IN

#21 Sep 16, 2009
so please hit me up at mandingoshepherd@yahoo.com
Daniese

United States

#22 Sep 17, 2009
Hi Joey my name is Daniese. It's good that you have found out about 2012. There are alot of people blinded, but to protect your family here is a list for you. The main thing you need to do is find a shelter. Like in the mountains or a cave if you know one. We rented a storage shed and we are filling it up with everything on the list that I will put here. When it is time we will get it al out and find shelter, but here is the list.
Emergency kit
Matches
radiation pills
flash light
karosen lamps
whistles
compass
blankets
can vegetables
can beans
rice
can meats
water
knives
water canteen
water purifier
refillable lighter
face mask(the ones surgens use)
bandaids
fuel(lighter fluid)
tools
battaries
back packs
haedache pills(excedrin)
sesonings and spices
You need to have as much of this stuff as possible. You will need enough to last two years because thats when the governement will resurface from their underground homes and rebuild the earth. I'm sure we will be able to find survival groups from 2012.
Joey Yovanovitch wrote:
I have just found out about 2012 I have (5) five children and a wife. What do we do how do I get ready were do I have to set up. My e-mail address is joey@americantraders.us
Danita

Newark, NJ

#23 Sep 18, 2009
first of all, NO ONE knows when the world is going to end but God. so stop sweatin it. 2nd, the earth will be here much longer than we will trust me. meaning the world will be here longer than humans will so dont think its gonna end any time soon. nd besides, the world is NOT going to end in 2012 or any time soon. i think its one of the bull crap scams of the gov to scare everyone into spendin a bunch of money nd doing stupid things.
Charles

Tampa, FL

#24 Sep 22, 2009
As you are probably all aware, there are millions of websites concerning 2012. There are many scenarios for the destruction of the Earth. If you have figured it out, and are certain that there will be a polar reversal, there is a serious group who have researched the best strategy for survival. They have no intention of trying to convince you of anything though. and they certainly do not wish to sell you any worthless survival gear. You must have talents which will contribute to the reformation of a peaceful civilization after the floods subside. One of the things I like about them is, if for some reason we are wrong about this, you will lose nothing, and will not appear to be a nut case to your neighbors. The website is 2012survivalgroup@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min truth told 18,894
Murder victim Judy Cajuste, from Roselle (Feb '10) Sun K_Serr 11
East Newark man arrested after Belleville polic... Sun Coverups 1
Any Gays/Bi's Near Elizabeth Nj? (Feb '13) Aug 30 A_person___ 14
The worst thing about flying? These people Aug 29 One Leads To Another 1
Review: Tiger Supplies Inc. (Jan '14) Aug 28 DrakeSpec 7
Review: Mango (Oct '08) Aug 26 LAPI 14
•••

Elizabeth News Video

•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••