Man shot in Elizabeth dies, marking c...

Man shot in Elizabeth dies, marking city's 10th homicide this year

There are 3 comments on the The Newark Star-Ledger story from Jul 25, 2011, titled Man shot in Elizabeth dies, marking city's 10th homicide this year. In it, The Newark Star-Ledger reports that:

Theodore Romankow answers questions at the Union County Courthouse in Elizabeth in this 2009 file photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newark Star-Ledger.

marshall peggins

United States

#1 Jul 25, 2011
Damn shame elizabeth,stop the bull!ppl do something constructive not destructive.kid didn't even get to see what life is all about.
Tyrone jackson

Roslyn, NY

#3 Jul 29, 2011
Who cares! They are all ignorant swine! I bet u 637828738388537 dollars he wasnt caucasian :D why 5.0 be hatin' yo?!? Hahahahahaha elizabeth is going to crap be it all the african americans or the illegal immigrants......
Senlly devers

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Jul 29, 2011
You talk about ignorance and the perfect example is the person who is writting underneath you. The person killed was larry, yea he was black but went to a gifted and talented school. He went to drew college so before you type anything without knowing the person get your facts. Im sorry but this is coming from an immigrant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
will donald trump be a good president for the u... 6 hr Benny Osteen 2
Newark Dangerous? (Mar '09) Mon VINNY DINARDI 12
News Reunions: Classes at Hoboken, Snyder, Bayonne, ... Aug 30 John 1
skype fun ... Girls Only - No Guys - 25/ m / cu... Aug 29 regz1029 1
BAYONNE...Nice place to live! (Dec '10) Aug 28 VINNY DINARDI 6
Who is Saul Qersdyn? Seems like a nobody to me. Aug 24 Sal Saluccio 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages