The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
17,041 - 17,060 of 18,759 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
CMS

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

There are too many knockout games that should be called hate crimes.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
Yep. Keep lying to yourself faker. I just keep laughing at how fake you really are as you post under someone else's name, coward.
Chuck

Farmingville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Astronomer wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the major cities in this country are filthy shit holes because of the l\liggers, beaners and scum sucking court systems. A couple of 100 or so nice hefty asteroids would alleviate the problems.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25651...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You just prove your self a black racist with this post in flying colors acting like you don't care about the old white veteran being killed by those bad black boys and more over by name calling the white man in florida and making those black kids look like little angels when they isn't. You a black racist, bigot and hypocrit kallark.
So now your blk momma ? Very bad internet acting.
CoolHand-Luke

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Listen everyone, my location is hidden because I know I'm not the most popular person in the world being a gay pedophile, not to mention being scared shitless of being killed.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Hey Black Momma, I'm sick of playing the Uncle Tom and I want to get back to my black roots. I'm getting real tired of my green eyed white wife and would like to hook up with a black momma like you.
Think about it, and RSVP.You can call me KALKIE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Black momma did not post, it's internet actor from California.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
Listen everyone, my location is hidden because I know I'm not the most popular person in the world being a gay pedophile, not to mention being scared shitless of being killed.
Ask Buffalo my location, or you go back and read internet actress.
CoolHandJob-Luke

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

My location is hidden because us gay pedophiles have to stick together against the morally righteous, isn't that right Kallark?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

You tactics are predictable and childish. You are bottom feeder.
ICP 2014k

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
You tactics are predictable and childish. You are bottom feeder.
HEY Koolhandc00n your not fooling anyone with you're new moniker KSAMBO,same old incoherent rants like your idol KFECAL your both just a couple of magpies so fly south.This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Worldwide Domination Tour 2014 we wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)--+
White devil

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Eminem just declared a $5000 bounty on
Juggalos, a million on those two head clowns.
Ever see killer clowns from outer space?
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Buffalo my location, or you go back and read internet actress.
If I had to guess your location, I would say Rodney ave near Holden st in the great city of Buffalo NY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had to guess your location, I would say Rodney ave near Holden st in the great city of Buffalo NY.
What difference does it make ? You and your different personalities keep your location hidden.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

My apologies you are "a" bottom feeder. Now continue with your racist rants and antics.
Poe50

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
My apologies you are "a" bottom feeder. Now continue with your racist rants and antics.
What the hell are YOU ranting about? Get out of your momma's basement and get a job or seek help son.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

CoolHand-Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make ? You and your different personalities keep your location hidden.
Nothing hidden about my location. I live in Buffalo NY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

"What we've got here is a failure to communicate"

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

One of the most dangerous metro areas to live in is any area surrounding Tampa/St. Petersburg Florida. There are many unprofessional professionals in the business sector who are dirty ratched ratfinks who talk down to their subordinates and treat them disrespectfully.
Never had i ever heard of so many rapports from folks in that area about how communicatively dysfunctional and how unfriendly their coworkers are.

There must be something in the air affecting those folks in that metro area. I had stayed in Atlanta for a while and never had that many instances where there are pill popping, depressing drug addicts talking to me as if they hate themselves and everyone around there.

Never move to that metro area, folks. The sun and beaches will fool you thinking that happy ppl live there. Rather livd in Atlanta where it is 50% blk folks than live in Tampa/St. Pete, where negate rednecks fill up 80% of its population.

Those pwt hate their lives, so I would just go 'black' to Atlanta.
Anyplace where its majority is rural rednecks is the most psychologically dangerous city in America.
At least po blk folk joke and try to be happy while po rednecks arct trice and ratchet as fuck.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Texting from galaxy s3 stinks. Buttons r too small. Grrr...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Bi/Gay Teens In North Nj? (Feb '13) Wed Kvng 300
karma is very real; Aug 19 heather clinton 2
Any Gays/Bi's Near Elizabeth Nj? (Feb '13) Aug 19 dtf 5
Craig Allen's father is resuming his bike tour ... Aug 17 dont be silly on ... 1
Review: Kalibat Frank P Drug Store Aug 16 Moby61 1
Do you approve of Derek Armstead as Council Mem... Aug 11 James 1
Do you approve of Adam Kuczynski as Council Mem... Aug 11 James 1

Search the Elizabeth Forum:
•••

Elizabeth News Video

•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••