The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,559

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#22923 Feb 5, 2014
Hugo wrote:
Two major imbalances of our world are 1) The 85 richest people have the same wealth as the bottom 3.5 billion people. Also the top 1% has 65 times as much as these 3.5 billion. And, 2) These bottom 3.5 billion have reproduced at much faster rates than the top 3.4 billion. Also, 1) & 2) are related and work together, whether they know it or not. Obamanomics for instance is bailing out the super rich with QE, and making them money richer, whilst at the same time providing all kinds of stuff for the less fortunate to live and reproduce. And the middle is left with going it alone in this disintegrating economy, and so is not reproducing, but shrinking. And this is your oligarchical paradise of a few rich is a sea of dumbed down manual laborers, which is stuck catering to their Roman lifestyles. Drugs good, science bad.
It's a potential plot I recently read in an possible upcoming movie.
Every society has its demise in some form or fashion. People with money are only interested in sustaining their money and what they believe is philanthropic by their terms.

Producers of goods and services need consumers' demand. So to reduce possible proposed competition, break down the class which may introduce future competition: middle class folks who have the ability to invest more than those who skim the poverty line and are dependent on producers and the govt.

Then to deny their evils, they donate a few million to causes that do not pose as an immediate threat to their own economic sustainability. Govt knows it. Lobbyists know it. The wealthy who hire the lobbyists know it. So the average schmuck gets a good butt reaming.

Q: Who is Uncle Sam?
A: The only man who has the ability to fuck u with your pants on.
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#22924 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Every society has its demise in some form or fashion. People with money are only interested in sustaining their money and what they believe is philanthropic by their terms.
Producers of goods and services need consumers' demand. So to reduce possible proposed competition, break down the class which may introduce future competition: middle class folks who have the ability to invest more than those who skim the poverty line and are dependent on producers and the govt.
Then to deny their evils, they donate a few million to causes that do not pose as an immediate threat to their own economic sustainability. Govt knows it. Lobbyists know it. The wealthy who hire the lobbyists know it. So the average schmuck gets a good butt reaming.
Q: Who is Uncle Sam?
A: The only man who has the ability to fuck u with your pants on.
Not bad, although there is a higher conspiracy directing it.

“Understand people,”

#22925 Feb 5, 2014
Would be good to skip mid class status. Reduction of 15% taxes plus the other 15% plus the possible state tax to become an LLC? SURE. And to raise social security benefits for upcoming baby boomers past the present $15k? RIGHT. Not in today's soap opera.

THEN social security will possibly be drained from generation x-ers? No wonder nice cities are classified as dangerous...very little hope in the future = more crime.

Nice jails and nicely renovated condos structured from old warehouses and cheap prefabs will keep them happy, economists probably say...then the cherry on top...health insurance premiums go up and get reset while old folks and poor gen xers visit crowded public health facilities setting 3 blocks from the public jail. High stressed citizens in over developed cities who take nerve pills that they cant afford bc of the soc sec cap and the mid class IRS cap while trying to start their small business.

"Nice place to visit but..."
Bear

Dallas, GA

#22926 Feb 5, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Would be good to skip mid class status. Reduction of 15% taxes plus the other 15% plus the possible state tax to become an LLC? SURE. And to raise social security benefits for upcoming baby boomers past the present $15k? RIGHT. Not in today's soap opera.
THEN social security will possibly be drained from generation x-ers? No wonder nice cities are classified as dangerous...very little hope in the future = more crime.
Nice jails and nicely renovated condos structured from old warehouses and cheap prefabs will keep them happy, economists probably say...then the cherry on top...health insurance premiums go up and get reset while old folks and poor gen xers visit crowded public health facilities setting 3 blocks from the public jail. High stressed citizens in over developed cities who take nerve pills that they cant afford bc of the soc sec cap and the mid class IRS cap while trying to start their small business.
"Nice place to visit but..."
Let me guess, Detroit, right?
Sir ICP2014k

Florissant, MO

#22927 Feb 5, 2014
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Yogi it's known as Degroit,they say it's always midnight @ noon there concur. Bwwwwwa This message was sponsored by The Juggalos Cleansing of America Tour 2014,we wear our paint with pride.7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)--- ----+

“Understand people,”

#22928 Feb 5, 2014
Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
Just get a few American cities that bad and D.C. will get visited by torches and pitchforks quick.

Need some TSA special agents for senators who refuse to fly Airtran for their secret vacations too. If the people gotta budget, so do they. One getting off a private jet at a private landstrip = the goto jail card.

“Understand people,”

#22929 Feb 5, 2014
Hugo wrote:
<quoted text> Not bad, although there is a higher conspiracy directing it.
Yeah. Might be a third economic model in addition to micro and macroeconomics.
What other hands do u think it might be?
Hugo

Seal Beach, CA

#22931 Feb 6, 2014
The Brutish Empire.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22933 Feb 7, 2014
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) states that “all human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock.”—Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice, 1978.

Interesting.
Monkey matters

Rison, AR

#22934 Feb 7, 2014
Why do Apericans who hate white people marry white people?
Why do Apericans who hate white people move into white neighborhoods?

Maybe these Apericans hate being Apericans and want so desperately to be like White Americans.
Planet of the apes

Rison, AR

#22935 Feb 7, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) states that “all human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock.”—Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice, 1978.
Interesting.
Apericans aren't human.

Taylor, MI

#22936 Feb 7, 2014
I knew that factual UNESCO statement would bring out someone. "Monkey matters" "planet of the apes"....how original lol. These two are exactly the same poster hiding under a stupid moniker. We all know who you are. Nevertheless, the truth remains, we are all brother's and sister's whether you all like it or not. Black folk are human just like whites and everyone else.
Frank Longo

Amsterdam, NY

#22937 Feb 8, 2014
Any city where you got black people you have crime period.
UNESUCKO

Rison, AR

#22938 Feb 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
I knew that factual UNESCO statement would bring out someone. "Monkey matters" "planet of the apes"....how original lol. These two are exactly the same poster hiding under a stupid moniker. We all know who you are. Nevertheless, the truth remains, we are all brother's and sister's whether you all like it or not. Black folk are human just like whites and everyone else.
Not even close?

Taylor, MI

#22939 Feb 8, 2014
UNESUCKO?? Really?? Come up with something better please log.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#22940 Feb 8, 2014
Conservative American wrote:
Hood people are shooting their own and then they wonder why the lose stores and others don't want to place stores in their dangerous neighborhood.
Most of them were raised on the street as they have no mother and father figures.
Hood people are NOT only raping, robbing, assaulting and murdering only thier own.
In fact they are doing a steady job on whites daily and the MSM is totally ignoring the fact of it.
Check out this website and the massive amount of crime blacks are committing against whites.
If these crimes were reversed, they would be the biggest stories on tv, news, and radio 24/7.
Blacks are waging a violent racist race war against whites, and most whites are asleep to the fact of it.

Great site, and it's updated daily!

http://topconservativenews.com/

And liberals and the liberal media wonder why we don't trust them.
Sir ICP2014k

Saint Louis, MO

#22942 Feb 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Hey KFART welcome black I see your statements are are still full of shyt somethings never change do they get out and preach your smack to you're pack of uncivilized people and let's see what you can accomplish probably nothing good luck. This message was sponsored by the Juggalos Cleansing America Tour 2014 coming to your town,we wear our paint with pride and dignity. 7734/5372/2014-(;-(l)------+

Taylor, MI

#22945 Feb 8, 2014
NAAWP wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kaffart, just found out the Ford Motor Plant Janitorial Services hired a white person to do your job and to wake you up when it's time to clock out.
Oh yeah...I'll totally think of that when I'm cashing my net profit sharing bonus of $6500 lol. Sound like a plan?
Dyck licker

Euless, TX

#22948 Feb 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah...I'll totally think of that when I'm cashing my net profit sharing bonus of $6500 lol. Sound like a plan?
Ok pimp diddy. I thought your ole white hohoo was a stay at home mammy.
The Truth

Buffalo, NY

#22949 Feb 8, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think Ford is going to underpay a lazy lying affirmative action hired useless cry baby apefrican. The penalty for that in this country would be a civil death sentence under another l\ligger civil rights employment violation lawsuit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possible Coyote Sighting Sat linsabode 2
Friends Sat Jack 2
Any gay teens in bergen county nj? (May '14) Dec 17 El dominicano 7
Diabetic Foot Care Dec 16 William Walker 1
Let all Religions of the world come together.... Dec 16 peace on earth 1
'A Seussified Christmas Carol' at the Union Cou... Dec 16 marie 1
Anyone see who hit and run me at Wagner's Restu... Dec 14 Finley Resident 1

Elizabeth News Video

Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match