The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,204

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19904 Nov 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to look at the roots of a tree!
Still in Clovis? Odale vato! Estos pinches gringos no vales madre! 5372!
Chuck

Bronx, NY

#19905 Nov 10, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24982...

28 yr.old can only be called what she really is.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19909 Nov 10, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
And so you say:-)
So you say :>!
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

#19910 Nov 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in Clovis? Odale vato! Estos pinches gringos no vales madre! 5372!
Your Spanish is kindergarten crude at best, but it sounds like to me you're trying to write "lowlife piece of f--king white trash" Aryanna. I'm sure that's how you're trying to describe ICP and others on this post, which better describes you wigger in your retarded unintelligible "homie gang bang" Spanish, you white race traitor.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19912 Nov 10, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you notice they haven't made any statements they are just a bunch of of sick minded /l/!ggers that have no morals toward there own kind so they can just f/ck off with there bull shyt racist card game they love to post against Whitey.We are white and we are proud stay white stay strong for a whiter brighter future for our children that we love,those freeloading worthless groids.Com e on out KEFACAL from the bowels where it's dark and your lurking and have nothing productive to say you have been served nice cup of reality stupid sp00k.(;-(l)-------+7734/5372/ 2013
Concur waiting for their response..+7734/5372/2013
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19913 Nov 10, 2013
Black translation foa means for,foe live, to your info,Sevond means second ,transit minute,and
Pooty tang say sa da tey.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19914 Nov 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Your Spanish is kindergarten crude at best, but it sounds like to me you're trying to write "lowlife piece of f--king white trash" Aryanna. I'm sure that's how you're trying to describe ICP and others on this post, which better describes you wigger in your retarded unintelligible "homie gang bang" Spanish, you white race traitor.
Lmao! the incognito white krackerjack that posts hit and runs from anonymous locale. Have some balls whitey and post your location if you claim you're so superior. In regards to my post you have no idea who originally posted said post or what it pertained to stupid. If you did, you wouldn't have outed yourself as a fuctard moron internet actor. Talk about ignorant presumption friend...If for moment you think that I should join or be part of your alliance with half breed whites such as yourself keep dreaming of your pure white Christmas my white brother because it will never materialize....In regards to ICP or others, I will address them so there is no confusion who I'm referring to which was another erroneous assumption on your part white half breed brother....So stfu and go play with your white dunce hat and jasper the ghost bed sheets as you play the pivot man in the Grand Wizard Poo Poo circle jerk. Now fuctard, do you understand? Well do you fuctard.....5372 Only true Aryans know what 5372 symbolize fuctard.....5372 4ever....
Michael

Sharon Springs, NY

#19916 Nov 10, 2013
stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
1. St. Louis, MO
2. Camden, NJ
3. Detroit, MI
4. Flint, MI
5. Oakland, CA
6. Richmond, CA
7. Cleveland, OH
8. Compton, CA
9. Gary, IN
10. Birmingham, AL
11. Baltimore, MD
12. Memphis, TN
13. New Orleans, LA
14. Jackson, MS
15. Little Rock, AR
16. Baton Rouge, LA
17. Buffalo, NY
18. New Haven, CT
19. Hartford, CT
20. Dayton, OH
21. Kansas City, MO
22. Washington, DC
23. Newark, NJ
24. Cincinnati, OH
25. Atlanta, GA
These aren't the most ugly or the most over-run by illegal aliens.....these are the most DANGEROUS.
And freaking OAKLAND's rape statistics weren't available......what does that tell you.
Someone just set Compton on fire......That place is way overdue for a giant riot because of a basketball game.
If Obama wanted some respect, he's concentrate on these cesspools in his major American cities.
Hell no, he's too fking busy trying to get Democrats re-elected.
#17 shocks me because I find that Buffalo is a good city, with good residents, I even visited to see relatives and met many wonderful people
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

#19917 Nov 10, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey El Negero speak when spoken to you nothing about me and that's the way I like it and you my w!gger friend can't stand the truth now I will let you get back to doing what you do best blowing smoke out your azz now stfu moron.(;-(l)----+7734/5372/201 3
ICP aka Sam38067. Your posts are dead ringers, one in the same dummies. Aryanna is your dishonorably discharged military transgender mommy cross-dresser. Chicken shit coward trolls.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19918 Nov 10, 2013
Evidently you don't follow instructions well . I believe you were told to speak when spoken to do understand wigger? You don't know anything about the military or the call of duty draft dogger. You were the sickly little puke that was never chosen to be on any bodies team and the last man in line hiding so others would step forward taking your place yellow belly coward. 5372
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19919 Nov 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Concur waiting for their response..+7734/5372/2013
Where is this race card I want one
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19920 Nov 10, 2013
black momma wrote:
<quoted text> Where is this race card I want one
I really don't know. Kallark aka Kalliar seems to pulls one out every time he debates me. I've asked him the same questions for a couple of years now and I'm still waiting for said race card.
The Truth

Park Ridge, IL

#19921 Nov 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Evidently you don't follow instructions well . I believe you were told to speak when spoken to do understand wigger? You don't know anything about the military or the call of duty draft dogger. You were the sickly little puke that was never chosen to be on any bodies team and the last man in line hiding so others would step forward taking your place yellow belly coward. 5372
You seem to be stuttering, flip flop girly. It's spelled dodger not dogger, you ignorant dishonorably discharged jar head reject. You're a sensitive wigger tinker belle playing out your little fantasies on Topix. The only war injuries you ever received is contracting AIDS in a gay whore house, you queer white race traitor punk coward.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19922 Nov 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be stuttering, flip flop girly. It's spelled dodger not dogger, you ignorant dishonorably discharged jar head reject. You're a sensitive wigger tinker belle playing out your little fantasies on Topix. The only war injuries you ever received is contracting AIDS in a gay whore house, you queer white race traitor punk coward.
You're right dogger, dodger, doggy dawg world. The Truth does it give you a boner to describe me in your same-sex fantasies? Well does it?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19923 Nov 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be stuttering, flip flop girly. It's spelled dodger not dogger, you ignorant dishonorably discharged jar head reject. You're a sensitive wigger tinker belle playing out your little fantasies on Topix. The only war injuries you ever received is contracting AIDS in a gay whore house, you queer white race traitor punk coward.
If the shoe fits, "Odale vato! Estos pinches gringos no vales madre! 5372!" White Pride 5372
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#19924 Nov 10, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Your pseudo check marks are laughable. Do you believe there is 5 dueling banjos redneck kissing cousins that gave you 5 positive votes. Thats how stupid you are voting on yourself. Prove me wrong, for the 5 posters that gave you the marks identify yourselves, waiting.....waiting......still waiting. You're one ignorant bastard.....
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19925 Nov 10, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
#17 shocks me because I find that Buffalo is a good city, with good residents, I even visited to see relatives and met many wonderful people
Most of the East and alot of the lower West side of Buffalo is very dangerous. South Buffalo and most of North Buffalo isn't too bad. Do a google street view of some of the East side and some of the side streets that look like Detroit but older.

Since: Nov 11

Farmington, MI

#19927 Nov 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
This video sickens me.
I wonder what kind of web of self righteous bs Kalliar and Sami will spin on this video.....
You've never seen me spin anything with regards to something like this. Clearly that woman has serious problems. Stop trying to turn it into to something you know it is not. OK?
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19928 Nov 10, 2013
I don't know we all pretend there are not some racist stereotypes that are preordained in our whole
Make up. Prime example if you at a ATM in the middle of the night and a group of brothers are behind you.... Enough said. If a weird white man is staring at you on a lonely street oh sh....t. If you heard a wild animal attack someone or someone hiking and lost what color.Shoot out at a club who you do you think. The world has change but somethings remain the same.
black momma

Norwalk, CA

#19929 Nov 10, 2013
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know. Kallark aka Kalliar seems to pulls one out every time he debates me. I've asked him the same questions for a couple of years now and I'm still waiting for said race card.
When youyou get a chance look at the video name truth hurts few rakim addictive the one with jeans on I was told is my twin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay teens 15-18 near barnegat or toms river NJ? (Feb '14) Sep 11 davidmichael 7
Review: Rich's Plumbing - 24 hour emergency plu... (Sep '12) Sep 10 Jerry Boggs 6
Great discount to see Sesame Street Live at the... Sep 10 engineermom21 1
'Jersey City's the new Camden...Watch out, Bayo... (May '10) Sep 8 pwr188 20
Review: Blueline Van Lines Sep 7 Michael 1
Murder victim Judy Cajuste, from Roselle (Feb '10) Aug 31 K_Serr 11
East Newark man arrested after Belleville polic... Aug 31 Coverups 1
•••

Elizabeth News Video

•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000