The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20063 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Big Bubba BlackCock

Murrieta, CA

#19570 Oct 30, 2013
Any of you wite chimp lady sluts want some bubba love?
Foreal

Clovis, NM

#19573 Oct 30, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Wonder where the little thugs and thugettes trick or treat? You know damn well that they are too damn greedy in the "hood" to give out FREE candy. THEY'll TAKE FREE stuff, but actually give away free stuff? Whatcha talkin' bout Willis? Oops, my bad, THEY'll do what THEY always do. THEY'll come to the WHITE neighborhoods so WHITEY CAN GIVE DEM SOME MO GIB ME DAT FO FREE.
WHITE PRIDE FOREVER.
You wish white boy. We're breeding the whiteness out of your kkk race. Keep driking the KOOL AID and wishing for a white holiday fuctard. WORD!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19574 Oct 31, 2013
Foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish white boy. We're breeding the whiteness out of your kkk race. Keep driking the KOOL AID and wishing for a white holiday fuctard. WORD!
It's looking more and more like a white Christmas from where I am standing...

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#19576 Oct 31, 2013
Foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish white boy. We're breeding the whiteness out of your kkk race. Keep driking the KOOL AID and wishing for a white holiday fuctard. WORD!
Hey boy, you're making it look bad for us decent l\liggers.

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#19577 Oct 31, 2013
To all,
Observe these posts.
Plenty of hate to go around if you are in the U.S.

At least you know what may be in the mind of the person who greets you with a smile.

No faith for the U.S. citizen. This is why it's better for this nation to be a 'hidden democracy': mofos can't govern themselves.

Oh well...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19578 Oct 31, 2013
UnderstandPeople wrote:
To all,
Observe these posts.
Plenty of hate to go around if you are in the U.S.
At least you know what may be in the mind of the person who greets you with a smile.
No faith for the U.S. citizen. This is why it's better for this nation to be a 'hidden democracy': mofos can't govern themselves.
Oh well...
You are just like all these other slack jawed idiots. The United States is not a democracy. We are a Republic dummy....
Klan Watch

Sherman Oaks, CA

#19581 Oct 31, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey boy, you're making it look bad for us decent l\liggers.
This is your only post that makes sense Kfecal. Keep up the good work, boy.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19583 Oct 31, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the WPWW Network all you spooks better Stay out of the white neighborhoods this evening specially if your in a hoodie and eating skittles you get enough hand outs. This has been a public service announcement and by the way the 1St of the month is tomorrow your money is going to be cut don't chimp out you might get locked down or sent to the Fema mudhut community us Whites are tired of you welfare mother's popping out little n!glets to get more entitlements enough is enough."Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" 7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)----+The WPWW will be giving out free knoose ties you bro's will look great and they will take a picture of you to give to all you're homies. Bwwwwwwwwwa
That's funny, I don't care who you are..

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#19584 Oct 31, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>Right on, Kfart!!! Damn, I thought I would never be giving props to Kfart, but way to teach that wayciss chimpozoid a thing or two. We might have to give you a "token" membership in the WPWW yet. Right on bro!!
Even though certain people call me an Uncle Tom, I refuse to act like some l\ligger clown if you know what I'm saying?
Klan Watch

Henderson, NV

#19588 Oct 31, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Wonder what Halloween in the Hood is like? Can you imagine all them spooks out there with the hoodies trickin' better than Tarbaby Jones in her prime. Their parents pimpin' dem little thugs how to take dat candy fo' free and sheet. Dey bees pimpin' like Shyteak cuz. Dey bees sendin' dem thugs trickin' in dem wite hoods and sheet fo' real.
The same as every night in the l\ligger Hoods are: setting fires, drug dealing, rapes, killings, auto thefts, robberies, vandalism, hit and runs, drunk and disorderly, long smelly lines at KFC, "Let's Kill Whitey" (c)rap music blasting, streets littered with 40 ouncers, needles and fast food garbage, etc.

One thing about Brilloween night in the Hoods is that all the l\liggers are dressed in their normal attire gorilla suits.

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19590 Oct 31, 2013
Klan Watch wrote:
<quoted text>The same as every night in the l\ligger Hoods are: setting fires, drug dealing, rapes, killings, auto thefts, robberies, vandalism, hit and runs, drunk and disorderly, long smelly lines at KFC, "Let's Kill Whitey" (c)rap music blasting, streets littered with 40 ouncers, needles and fast food garbage, etc.
One thing about Brilloween night in the Hoods is that all the l\liggers are dressed in their normal attire gorilla suits.
Well for you Klansmen, every time you meet up to hold hands and scream "white power!" you celebrate Halloween. With your deeply rooted occultist leanings and pointy bed sheets. Didn't your momma tell you to stop playing with the mattress sheets boy?

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19591 Oct 31, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>That was truth and nothing but the truth keep fighting the good fight while us Whites unite to stop this plague of blacks and stand up for our rights.Just to give everyone heads up tomorrow the ch!mps will be getting there welfare benefits cut so be prepared for a mass ch!mp out keep you're families safe.Stay tuned for further updates on the WPWW Network channel 5372.(;-(l)------+
Yep....stand up for your rights....while you enjoy temporary skin color privilege!
Mary

Covington, VA

#19592 Nov 1, 2013
Thank you whities for my welfare check, HUD and EBT, and Obamacare and last but not least OBAMA AND FAMILY IN THE the White House LMBBAO ! Y'all did it . Y'all know you owe us and now we've taken over , lots of freebies. We having steak and lobster for dinner and a nice cold beer yummy .! We live GOOD! Thank You , God Bless!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#19594 Nov 1, 2013
Thy Will Be Done wrote:
You welcome l\ligger Mary, enjoy the white man's benefits while they last. The cutbacks are in the making and soon your freebies will be completely gone. And when all you ape l\liggers try to haphazardly unite and try to march against the same white people that have kept your smelly lazy fat black pathetic asses alive, the white civilization will finally annihilate your useless l\ligger carcasses off the face of the planet. Rest assured l\ligger, this is already in the making and Thy Will Be Done.
OH shut up already with your narcissist delusions of white supremacy lol! You make up stupid screen names just to reply to yourself because deep down you have some burning urge for black people to either die or kiss your behind because "that's our place." Well sorry! It's never going to happen! White supremacy is dwindling slowly but SURELY. Very soon we will have a government of peace where all humanity will live in harmony and love one another. There will never again be one ethnic group dominating another.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19596 Nov 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
Thank you whities for my welfare check, HUD and EBT, and Obamacare and last but not least OBAMA AND FAMILY IN THE the White House LMBBAO ! Y'all did it . Y'all know you owe us and now we've taken over , lots of freebies. We having steak and lobster for dinner and a nice cold beer yummy .! We live GOOD! Thank You , God Bless!
Thank you for killing each other daily. It won't be long before there are no more of you and then we can enjoy the steak and lobster. The grand plan is working...
Mary

Covington, VA

#19597 Nov 1, 2013
Nothing's in the plan. The govt. And blacks will do away with y'all. Happened once before the govt. Had your type done away with. Us blacks aren't going to take your mess , who the hell do you think you are. The only man I am afraid of is Jesus Christ. He is coming back soon. What you going to do then? I guess you'll try and kill him also. Sick asses. Get ready bc he is on his way!
CHIMP ALERT UPDATE

Park Ridge, IL

#19598 Nov 1, 2013
KAFFART27 HAS BEEN SEEN AGAIN TRYING TO BREAK IN AN EMPLOYMENT OFFICE WITH ONE OF HIS APE CONCUBINES, MARY THE SHEBOON l\lIGGER.

THE FUGITIVE l\lIGGER THOUGHT HE WAS BREAKING INTO KFC.

ONCE KFECAL CAUGHT WIND OF THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, HE QUICKLY RAN OUT BECAUSE l\lIGGERS ARE LAZY AND FEAR WORKING, UNLESS IT'S AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION GOVERNMENT JOB WHERE THEY CAN MASTURBATE, JIVE AND SLEEP ALL DAY, COMPLIMENTS OF THE TAXPAYERS.

AUTHORITIES CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR K-l\lIGGER.

THIS IS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE.
Mary

Covington, VA

#19599 Nov 1, 2013
CHIMP ALERT UPDATE wrote:
KAFFART27 HAS BEEN SEEN AGAIN TRYING TO BREAK IN AN EMPLOYMENT OFFICE WITH ONE OF HIS APE CONCUBINES, MARY THE SHEBOON l\lIGGER.
THE FUGITIVE l\lIGGER THOUGHT HE WAS BREAKING INTO KFC.
ONCE KFECAL CAUGHT WIND OF THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE, HE QUICKLY RAN OUT BECAUSE l\lIGGERS ARE LAZY AND FEAR WORKING, UNLESS IT'S AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION GOVERNMENT JOB WHERE THEY CAN MASTURBATE, JIVE AND SLEEP ALL DAY, COMPLIMENTS OF THE TAXPAYERS.
AUTHORITIES CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR K-l\lIGGER.
THIS IS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE.
I love this lmao, you are so funny , love you boo!
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#19600 Nov 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> I love this lmao, you are so funny , love you boo!
Why do you have a white lady's name instead of Bessie Sue, Dolly Mae or more recent like Sawneequa, or La'Tasha etc.?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#19605 Nov 1, 2013
Mary wrote:
Nothing's in the plan. The govt. And blacks will do away with y'all. Happened once before the govt. Had your type done away with. Us blacks aren't going to take your mess , who the hell do you think you are. The only man I am afraid of is Jesus Christ. He is coming back soon. What you going to do then? I guess you'll try and kill him also. Sick asses. Get ready bc he is on his way!
Jesus is white and he will make it right. Now be sure to peek out your window before leaving the house tonight, you don't want your neighbor to kill you while stealing your shoes..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan Shark, loan lender Jul 1 Ashley 1
gay teens 15-18 near barnegat or toms river NJ? (Feb '14) Jun 27 Mdj796 10
News Citizen complaints leads to drug arrests in Kea... (Oct '14) Jun 25 Tom terrible 4
News Church massacre renews focus on security at N.J... Jun 23 Prayers 1
Bayonne Medical Center dedicates administrative... Jun 23 Frank 3
News Farmers' Market Vouchers Available For Roselle ... Jun 22 TasteEFreeze 1
Union County Runnells Allocations Funding/Grants Jun 22 Corruption Incorp... 1
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages