The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20386 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Since: Nov 11

Westland, MI

#18789 Oct 15, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>KLIAIR for now on when you address me you need to ask for permission and I will be known to you as Sir ICP did you hear me well did you? KUNTANIGRA and you're illegitimate son sambo better no your role you both are a couple of missing links and you're talking out you're azz cause your mouth knows better.Now get to work and get your shine box out swamp Ginny.This message was sponsored by the WPWW Network and it's affiliates stay White Stay Stay Strong to all the Ch!mps are gone Tour 2013 and by the way Obramacare he don't care and your lazy race voted him back in thinking hope and change all you got was a free cellphone.rotflmao Bwwwwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/SSS /2013(;-(l)-------+
Oh yes Massa....you cracka me up lol! Now I wonder who is next in line puckered up ready to go! Just keep your mouth down there for Warrior KKK, and WPWW, I think they're about climax! Bwaaaaaaaa! Did you get all that son??
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18790 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes Massa....you cracka me up lol! Now I wonder who is next in line puckered up ready to go! Just keep your mouth down there for Warrior KKK, and WPWW, I think they're about climax! Bwaaaaaaaa! Did you get all that son??
Doesn't take much to bring the dumb thug side out in you does it.......
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18792 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't take much to bring the dumb thug side out in you does it.......
He isn't a thug he is a pu$$y whipped driving Ms.Daisey house /l/!gger that will due what ever he is told to do or he will be treated like a run away slave I can see you now asking you're wife can I'z make water,use must be tangled up in your wife's underwear cupcake Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013(;-(l)-----+
KKK

Madison Heights, MI

#18793 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Generalizations are NEVER accurate in ANY case.
----------
Most white people hate you or view you as dumb, inbred, backwoods, rednecks.
Must not be true since generalizations are NEVER accurate.

Westland, MI

#18796 Oct 15, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Must not be true since generalizations are NEVER accurate.
You are correct here. I made an error with the statement you quoted. My apologies. Generalizations are NEVER accurate.

Westland, MI

#18798 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't take much to bring the dumb thug side out in you does it.......
You were able to pry your lips off of WPWW's groin to utter this statement?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18799 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct here. I made an error with the statement you quoted. My apologies. Generalizations are NEVER accurate.
Now prove me wrong and I will issue a like apology..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18801 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's you occpupation?
Yours? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18805 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you've said you are a half bred, was your father black? And was he not in you life? And this is how you deal with self hate by projecting hate on to and entire race of people.
That is a dumb question, if my father was black the odds of me knowing him would be slim to none now wouldn't it!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18806 Oct 15, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were able to pry your lips off of WPWW's groin to utter this statement?
Hey KFART I understand your pretty talented you're double jointed now get your big mambo lips off your own member didn't you're gorilla face mammy teach you not to smoke poles special you're own lol 7734/5372/SSS/2013 (;-(l)-----+
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18809 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
You've also said you've survived in military did you get out on Section 8 discharge ?
No Klinger I didn't eat a jeep. I bet you have stolen a few in your lifetime though..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18812 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your dad was he a blk man?
Why, are you still looking for your daddy?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18813 Oct 15, 2013
Sam38063 wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you survived you had blks over you that made you feel inferior?
When I survived what, your brutal attack on the English language?
The 25 most dangerous

United States

#18814 Oct 15, 2013
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. are all full of blacks.Wake up America! We don't have a crime problem. We have a BLACK PROBLEM

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#18815 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you and what are you doing in my forum? Leave now or I will deport your ass all the way back to Mexico. This is not a warning..
Well come and get me. You'll get to meet my friends Ruger and Charter Arms.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#18816 Oct 15, 2013
The 25 most dangerous wrote:
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. are all full of blacks.Wake up America! We don't have a crime problem. We have a BLACK PROBLEM
Blacks are only paying the white man back for wronging their ancestors so they're only finishing the problem that your white ancestors started.

LOL
The Truth

Buffalo, NY

#18817 Oct 15, 2013
The 25 most dangerous wrote:
It's called Pandemic l\ligger Cancer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18818 Oct 15, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well come and get me. You'll get to meet my friends Ruger and Charter Arms.
LOL! Not much of a weapons expert are you! I will Bring both of my Sig Sauer 556's and my Glock's along with my Colts and I can go on and on. You seem to stupid to even know which end of the gun the bullet comes out of. LMAO!

Charter Arms is about as CHEAP as they get! LOL!
SirICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

#18820 Oct 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No Klinger I didn't eat a jeep. I bet you have stolen a few in your lifetime though..
Actually he played little La Sambo in Hogan's /l/!ggros Rotflmao Honk!Honk! And his pappy Sgt KSCULTZ Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Working Joe

Brownsville, TN

#18821 Oct 15, 2013
SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he played little La Sambo in Hogan's /l/!ggros Rotflmao Honk!Honk! And his pappy Sgt KSCULTZ Bwwwwwwwa 7734/2013
Was it your girlfriend or your sister that was with blk man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Hopper, athlete from Hexham, UK, with Hill... (Mar '14) Sun KatrinaM 2
Michael J. Fox Performs with Coldplay at MetLif... Jul 18 rcu0610 1
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) Jul 18 Hand_rocks_cradle 83
SECTION 8..UNFAIR for the working class (Oct '09) Jul 15 mariag1956 22
If u vote for trump Jul 13 yep 16
Can Broadway ever again sustain quality shoppin... Jun 28 TheWheelman 3
Local Politics Do you approve of J. Christian Bollwage as ? May '16 wanda santana 1

Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages