The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,222

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15852 May 24, 2013
NAAKP

Austin, TX

#15853 May 24, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/ 2013/05/senate-agriculture-com mittee-food-stamps-discriminat ion
The wiggers and l\liggers only consider a good intention racially motivated because most of the convicts are l\liggers.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15854 May 24, 2013
So first off, this is one of the best examples of how to mask your own racism by accusing others of being racist. Suggesting thatimposing harsh penalties on murderers, rapists, and pedos is racist is basically saying that minorities are more likely to commit those crimes.

CBPP president Robert Greenstein slammed the amendment in a statement Tuesday, calling it "stunning." Because African Americans are incarcerated at a higher rate than other races

Who cares if they actually did it? Because more of them did it, that makes punishing them racist?

And yes, I see he mentions old crimes judged by segregated Southern juries, but you really think they will apply this 50 years retroactively? I doubt it.

Hey, Robert Greenstein, you racist asshole - maybe the solution for this is to work so that black people AREN'T incarcerated at a higher rate than other races... You know, with stuff likeEDUCATION?! Holy shit. Insteadof dealing with the problem he basically acceptsitasa fact of nature (racist) and therefore any solution that targets criminals now because something that targets blacks. Congratulations, CBPP - you just out-KKKed the KKK.
ICP2013

United States

#15855 May 24, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
So first off, this is one of the best examples of how to mask your own racism by accusing others of being racist. Suggesting thatimposing harsh penalties on murderers, rapists, and pedos is racist is basically saying that minorities are more likely to commit those crimes.
CBPP president Robert Greenstein slammed the amendment in a statement Tuesday, calling it "stunning." Because African Americans are incarcerated at a higher rate than other races
Who cares if they actually did it? Because more of them did it, that makes punishing them racist?
And yes, I see he mentions old crimes judged by segregated Southern juries, but you really think they will apply this 50 years retroactively? I doubt it.
Hey, Robert Greenstein, you racist asshole - maybe the solution for this is to work so that black people AREN'T incarcerated at a higher rate than other races... You know, with stuff likeEDUCATION?! Holy shit. Insteadof dealing with the problem he basically acceptsitasa fact of nature (racist) and therefore any solution that targets criminals now because something that targets blacks. Congratulations, CBPP - you just out-KKKed the KKK.
Hey Hoosier pull your pants up it's clouding your way of thinking the low life un-educated primates need to get educated @ home by there pack, the lack of up bringing puts these ape-ricoons in the position of the judicial system now stop making excuses for there problems. 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15856 May 24, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>the low life un-educated primates need to get educated @ home by there pack, the lack of up bringing puts these ape-ricoons in the position of the judicial system now stop making excuses for there problems. 7734/2013 The year of the jugglos
So what I said but dumbed down...

My aren't you a smart one.
Zookeeper

Kenmore, WA

#15857 May 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="Hoover Niebold]<quoted text>
So what I said but dumbed down...
My aren't you a smart one.
[/QUOTE]What the hell are you rattling on about, chimp? Take your head out of your ass, breathe in some fresh air, pull your pants up and come back to the zoo, fool. You're definitely suffering from high altitude Afro-hypoxia in the tree your living in.
ICP2013

United States

#15858 May 24, 2013
Zookeeper wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you rattling on about, chimp? Take your head out of your ass, breathe in some fresh air, pull your pants up and come back to the zoo, fool. You're definitely suffering from high altitude Afro-hypoxia in the tree your living in.
He has a high position in the trees he is a baboon branch mgr.Bwwwwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Marietta, GA

#15859 May 24, 2013
Tecumseh wrote:
Have you ever noticed that most l\liggers claim to be American Indians?
Well that's because it's true. Because of slavery. Native Americans had in their possesion black slaves too. From what I've read, for example, in 1622 Native Americans overran the European colony of Jamestown in Virginia. They killed the Europeans but brought the African slaves as captives back to their communities, gradually integrating them. Interracial relationships occurred between African Americans and members of other tribes in the coastal states. This is just one of many examples of blacks and Indians getting together to have families. There are many more.

Since: Nov 11

Marietta, GA

#15860 May 24, 2013
Tecumseh wrote:
Have you ever noticed that most l\liggers claim to be American Indians?
By the way, I meant to add that most "N's" don't claim anything. Most BLACK people claim to be American Indians. A "l\ligger" is defined partly as an ignorant person. You totally fit the bill.
Cry Baby

Dayton, OH

#15861 May 24, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
So first off, this is one of the best examples of how to mask your own racism by accusing others of being racist. Suggesting thatimposing harsh penalties on murderers, rapists, and pedos is racist is basically saying that minorities are more likely to commit those crimes.
CBPP president Robert Greenstein slammed the amendment in a statement Tuesday, calling it "stunning." Because African Americans are incarcerated at a higher rate than other races
Who cares if they actually did it? Because more of them did it, that makes punishing them racist?
And yes, I see he mentions old crimes judged by segregated Southern juries, but you really think they will apply this 50 years retroactively? I doubt it.
Hey, Robert Greenstein, you racist asshole - maybe the solution for this is to work so that black people AREN'T incarcerated at a higher rate than other races... You know, with stuff likeEDUCATION?! Holy shit. Insteadof dealing with the problem he basically acceptsitasa fact of nature (racist) and therefore any solution that targets criminals now because something that targets blacks. Congratulations, CBPP - you just out-KKKed the KKK. The most insidious and destructive of all discrimination is that of lowered expectations.This form of discrimination promoted by liberals not only ruins any culture or race its practiced on, it damages and puts at risk the entire society at large.
The most insidious and destructive of all discrimination is that of lowered expectations.This form of discrimination promoted by liberals not only ruins any culture or race its practiced on, it damages and puts at risk the entire society at large.
one more time

Conway, AR

#15862 May 24, 2013
Let's hear it again!
Kallark27

Canyon Country, CA

#15863 May 24, 2013
As a Native American l\ligger, I propose the Washington Redskins be properly named the Washington l\liggers, since 90% of the players are Apefrican Americoons, as well as the population of Washington, N.C. (l\ligger City).
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15864 May 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I meant to add that most "N's" don't claim anything. Most BLACK people claim to be American Indians. A "l\ligger" is defined partly as an ignorant person. You totally fit the bill.
Hey KFART you just showed your true colored no pun intended most kneegets,can't claim anything except free entitlements the well is running dry for you're lazy azz ghetto dwelling free loaders and by the way who gives you the right to call anyone ignorant now I will let you get back to swinging around on the tire swing your favorite pastime. 7734/2013 Clowns Rule you mambo liver lip c00n.Bwwwwwwwa
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#15865 May 24, 2013
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark has 2 great grandparents who lived in teepees and had lots of wampum from selling beads and leather moccasons. He has a white wife with green eyes too.
Actually Chet he is married to Woopy Jewberg can you just image what those poor little chimps look like.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Rotflmao honk! Honk!

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15867 May 24, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
http://m.motherjones.com/mojo/ 2013/05/senate-agriculture-com mittee-food-stamps-discriminat ion
This reminds me of a brilliant Jimmy Norton quote from the Mel Gibson tapes era. After he said the whole "raiped by a pack of ni****s" thing Jim said:

Jimmy Nordenburger said:

If you're raiped by a pack of black guys and you call them ni****s, are you bad or are they worse for RAPING YOU?! What people are basically saying here is: "Don't call the rapists a racial epithet."

It's like, who cares if more black rapists and murderers are affected by this than white rapists or murderers? THEY ARE FUCKING RAPISTS ANDMURDERERS!!!
Dead Rodney King

Chicago, IL

#15868 May 25, 2013
Caaaan't weeeeee aaaaalll jujujujst gegeget aaaaalong?

Yes Rodney, we can, because the only GOOD l\ligger is a DEAD l\ligger, like you are.

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15869 May 25, 2013
The same ones proposing this would like to force them to birth their "mistakes."

How about adding felony fraud people to the list? Write bad checks or steal identities? No free shit for you! Those kinds of people are also more likely to abuse the system and so you could save even more money.

And how about putting time limits like we do with unemployment? If you can't turn your life around in 2 or 3 years after a hardship just give your kids up for adoption and eat a bullet.
whatever

Atlanta, GA

#15870 May 25, 2013
There's a new kind of crime coming and it's name is martial law. They will make black crime and KKK look like kids play. They see no color!!!
NewAikidoDude

Little Rock, AR

#15871 May 25, 2013
If you're interested in learning a martial art or self-defense, you gotta check these guys out- the Little Rock Aikido Club!

I found out about them through UALR because I am a UALR student. I went to check out their club, not really expecting much, but it was pretty awesome. They teach Aikido, Judo, some Brazillian Ju Jitsu groundwork, and general self defense. They just started teaching edged weapon defense too.

They have several black belts teaching. One of the instructors is even a cop and is always telling stories of how he's used the stuff they teach on his job. There are a 3 or 4 otter cops that train with them too. The stuff they teach is Real. BUT, they are laid back and not all in your face like you might expect.

Here's the best part- because they teach at UALR, as a student organization, it's Free! They don't charge for instruction at all. I was like, "WHUUUUT?? Really? What's the catch?" There is no catch. They were serious. The only thing you'll have to pay for out of your pocket is for a uniform, and they even get That cheaper than you could find it yourself.

I'm tellin' ya, if you've always wanted to learn this kinda stuff (the kinda stuff you see in Steven Seagal movies) you should seriously go train with them. They Really know their stuff, but they are not all "in your face" with it. There're pretty laid back and will teach ANYONE over 16. Age and physical ability are not an issue. There are people of all ages and sizes in the class.

Anyway, check out their webpage for more info-
http://littlerockaikido.org/
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#15872 May 25, 2013
NewAikidoDude wrote:
If you're interested in learning a martial art or self-defense, you gotta check these guys out- the Little Rock Aikido Club!
I found out about them through UALR because I am a UALR student. I went to check out their club, not really expecting much, but it was pretty awesome. They teach Aikido, Judo, some Brazillian Ju Jitsu groundwork, and general self defense. They just started teaching edged weapon defense too.
They have several black belts teaching. One of the instructors is even a cop and is always telling stories of how he's used the stuff they teach on his job. There are a 3 or 4 otter cops that train with them too. The stuff they teach is Real. BUT, they are laid back and not all in your face like you might expect.
Here's the best part- because they teach at UALR, as a student organization, it's Free! They don't charge for instruction at all. I was like, "WHUUUUT?? Really? What's the catch?" There is no catch. They were serious. The only thing you'll have to pay for out of your pocket is for a uniform, and they even get That cheaper than you could find it yourself.
I'm tellin' ya, if you've always wanted to learn this kinda stuff (the kinda stuff you see in Steven Seagal movies) you should seriously go train with them. They Really know their stuff, but they are not all "in your face" with it. There're pretty laid back and will teach ANYONE over 16. Age and physical ability are not an issue. There are people of all ages and sizes in the class.
Anyway, check out their webpage for more info-
http://littlerockaikido.org/
And that kind of crap only works in the movies. Segal would get his arse handed to him by a real fighter in the world of MMA. Of course we're even talking about the young and fit Segal. Segal was a REEL fighter just like Sylvester Stallone, and even Bruce Lee. Chuck Norris was a REAL fighter, hell even Van Damme was more of a REAL fighter than Bruce Lee. Chuck Norris would've knocked out Bruce Lee in the REAL world. 5372

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earn free rewards, use bing.com as your search ... Thu funzie 1
Any gay teens in bergen county nj? Thu malelover1 4
Any Gays/Bi's Near Elizabeth Nj? (Feb '13) Thu malelover1 16
Do you approve of Adam Kuczynski as Council Mem... Thu Marilyn 2
Two shootings in Elizabeth this week, one man d... Sep 17 birdtoe 1
gay teens 15-18 near barnegat or toms river NJ? (Feb '14) Sep 11 davidmichael 7
Review: Rich's Plumbing - 24 hour emergency plu... (Sep '12) Sep 10 Jerry Boggs 6
•••

Elizabeth News Video

•••
•••

Elizabeth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••