The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,568

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Cheektowaga, NY

#12252 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Look it's the return of Sissy Hogenstien. How you been stinky. Where have you been? You been locked in the closet with tinkerbell and your sister Hony Boo Boo? I hope you been taking your weekly bath and washing that nasty thing of yours. Please respond, I miss you......
I have been fine but in this cold weather here, only nut cases bathe regulary. Summer is long gone not like that Mexican town of Alamogordo.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12257 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt a big black brother is boning your fat cheeks. Shaka Khan stinky.....
Are you sure your black and Mensa? It's Chaka Khan you moron. God your fu..ing stupid! How's your large marge of a mother and your double sized sister 2 tons of fun?
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

#12258 Dec 13, 2012
Harold, how the hell you gonna let your qu..r son/twisted lover spell it Shaka Khan? WTF Harold, surely someone from the Zulu Dawn race would know how to spell Chaka Khan, a woman that radiates so much soul and blackness. Hmmm, I think there might be trolls on here. NOOOOOO! REALLLY!

Cheektowaga, NY

#12260 Dec 13, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>How cold is it Sissy? It's still in the 70's during the day time here. I hope you are doing well. Please disregard the last post somebody hijacked my computer.
It is mostly in the mid 40s during the day and drops down to around 30 at night,No lousy snow though.

Cheektowaga, NY

#12263 Dec 14, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't like snow? Sking, tubing, snow men and Christmas? It's raining and the wind is blowing hard here. The electricity went off some time last night.
I like a little bit of snow, but up here it drags on for months.
Last year there was very little and so far this year none.

Cheektowaga, NY

#12265 Dec 14, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you live there? Have you thought about moving?
I compared the WNY area to other areas and decided even with the winters, it wasn't that bad. Florida is too hot and humid with lightning. Arizona is too hot with sand storms. California has its forest fires and earthquakes and all of those places have a way higher cost of living.I thought Europe may be a good choice where you don't have to be a multi-millionaire to go to the hospital.Maybe Switzerland [spelling].

Cheektowaga, NY

#12267 Dec 14, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>New Mexico doesn't have any of those bad things you mention. It is a very diverse state with a low cost of living. Very beautiful place to live. The only problem with this state are the democrats.
Where I live it is mostly Polish Democrats but I am Independent and don't really align my self with any ethnic group or political party.I have to get ready to go to work now, so bye bye.
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#12269 Dec 14, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of work do you do? Are you married? Do you have children? Are you Polish? Have you ever been to Poland? You sound so interesting.
Sissy Hagelstein hangs around with that Buck Rohde and his bunch of nuts on the Buffalo forum. They like dissing the local weather man and others over there. All of them are big time losers.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#12270 Dec 14, 2012
C C Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Sissy Hagelstein hangs around with that Buck Rohde and his bunch of nuts on the Buffalo forum. They like dissing the local weather man and others over there. All of them are big time losers.
The biggest losers there are you, Arnold Stang and Loretta Swit and of course, Don NO NECK Paul, our goofy weather man.
Michael Cornwell-WV

Belle, WV

#12272 Dec 14, 2012
Every city in America is dangerous one fool one weapon,look at today Newtown Conn.a safe city?
Cate Hrackers

Mission, KS

#12273 Dec 14, 2012
The whitest areas are the worst. Whites love massacres. Keep out of schools, malls, churches, movie theaters and high stressed jobs. In hoods and barrios, you know who the bad guys and gals are, in white areas you don't know. Then all the whites say......but nothing like this should ever happen in "our" neighborhood.
SoulSucka

United States

#12275 Dec 14, 2012
harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumpkin you're correct Queen of Funk-Soul does radiate soulness and beauty. Zulu Dawn.......
Harry Callihan was a big man but the bear was bigger so he ran like a n..ger up a tree..Happy Quanza Zulu warrior.5372
Cuck Frackers

Mission, KS

#12276 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Whites kill whites half a dozen times a year and it makes big news because it's out of character. Blacks kill other Blacks 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year and nobody even notices becuase it is in their character and it happens all the time. Sad but true.
Don't get it twisted........you animals have been killing/massacring people a whole lot longer than some guys in the hood who have beef with each other. Your brutality stretches across several countries.
WPWW

Jefferson, GA

#12278 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that the smart big strong blacks in Africa sold America the dumb scrony weak blacks to work this country. You people have been killing or selling each other since day one. Maybe you should thank those smart Africans.
That's what I'm talkin' bout playa!! Hell the only way Blacks and Browns can live in a first world country with the first world conveniences that come with it is to live in a White man's country or go over to Northeast Asia. And the Japanese and Chinese ain't about to put up with these hateful Black or Brown ingrates bullsheet. The Yellow man ain't so kind or as stupid as the White man to fall for this whole multicult bullsheet that only benefits the parasites and not the producers. If this clown was in Africa he would be defecating in the same toilet as the baboons do and running around half naked and swatting ginormous bus off his face. Only White countries have to become flophouses for third world rejects who once they're here have no gratitude but only hate for Whites and their culture and yet they will risk live and death to get here, go figure? Do you see anyone demanding Japan take a bunch of Mexicans, Hatitan, or African immigrants and turn Japan into a minority Japanese country??? Remember people Japan for Japanese, Israel for Jews, Mexico for Mexicans, Africa for Africa, and White countries for everybody. We've heard the grievances from these anti-White ingrates but where is the gratitude while they soak up our inventions, medicines, superior lifestyles, while contributing nothing positive in return, but instead do their damn best to tear down our societies. YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION. STOP THE HATE S-E-P-E-R-A-T-E.

5372 White Pride Worldwide
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12280 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that the smart big strong blacks in Africa sold America the dumb scrony weak blacks to work this country. You people have been killing or selling each other since day one. Maybe you should thank those smart Africans.
do you mean kneegeroes like kaffart?
C C Rider

Buffalo, NY

#12282 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Can you two let us in on your little secret spat? What caused the rift between you two? I want to play. I must choose sides wisely. Help me decide.
Buck ROHDE and some of his frends like to pick on and make fun of our local weather man Don Paul because they thnk he looks like a warthog with no neck.Arnold Stang and a few others don't like Rohde and thinks he is stupid along with his friends who all come from a run down area in Buffalo.
They are opiniated bigots who mock out politions. They seem to knock Mr Rogers and the muppits like they were real people. Rohde brags that he can drink 10 or more 40s of colt 45.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12283 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about Erkel?
Yes Captain and also that pseudo kneegero Pumpkin. Ole Harry worked pumpkin over with the 11 3/4 mammoth chocolate snake. As a result pumpkin just faded into obscurity master-bating in his mother's basement while ICP awaits his creamy reward......

WWP4ever!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Wadesboro, NC

#12284 Dec 14, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mean kneegeroes like kaffart?
Still can't keep my name out of your mouth huh?? Lol it's kind of eerily flattering that you have so much hate and ill will in your heart for me that you just can't help but link me and my avatar name with everything evil and vile you can think of. I'm just a little black demon huh?? Lol well I guess too bad because I'm here to stay. I will continue to speak truth as long as I live AB.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#12285 Dec 14, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't keep my name out of your mouth huh?? Lol it's kind of eerily flattering that you have so much hate and ill will in your heart for me that you just can't help but link me and my avatar name with everything evil and vile you can think of. I'm just a little black demon huh?? Lol well I guess too bad because I'm here to stay. I will continue to speak truth as long as I live AB.
Kallark27 you are loosing it dude. I was referring to Kaffart not Kallark. I do understand where you could see the similarity in the names. I do not see you as an evil person, just misinformed nothing more nothing less. Do you understand Kallark27 not Kaffart, Well do you?

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#12286 Dec 14, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Kallark27 you are loosing it dude. I was referring to Kaffart not Kallark. I do understand where you could see the similarity in the names. I do not see you as an evil person, just misinformed nothing more nothing less. Do you understand Kallark27 not Kaffart, Well do you?
If I was born yesterday I would believe you. However, since I do have half a brain I don't believe you. I know it doesn't matter to you. That's fine. Just don't patronize me is all I ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gen. Jihad Sends NYPD , NY. Happy New 2015 Gree... 23 hr American_Jihad 1
Let all Religions of the world come together.... Dec 23 Frances 2
Victim in Newark fatal shooting identified as 1... Dec 22 detective1 1
Possible Coyote Sighting Dec 20 linsabode 2
Friends Dec 20 Jack 2
Any gay teens in bergen county nj? (May '14) Dec 17 El dominicano 7
Diabetic Foot Care Dec 16 William Walker 1

Elizabeth News Video

Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match