EagleEyeDragon

Englewood, CO

#1 May 17, 2010
Why doesn’t the mayor take a paycut? Sorry to burst your bubble guy… But contrary to your team’s ambitions, you don’t run a city.
ElizabethResiden t

Jersey City, NJ

#2 May 20, 2010
Have a link to how much he makes?
PuppetMonkey

United States

#3 May 20, 2010
He's nothing but a feces tosser!
Jerome Sparx

Shirley, NY

#4 May 20, 2010
Yo NY, NY. Dis b a kovirt rispons to a lokill Kartil memba's rispons tah sum politicalike activateds chil'ins during an unpublisized E'town demon-stration. 4 da shit4brains feces abscessed aaa-holes. Dont fuhget Floyd. Teir Down da Wall... Ismael ya wif? Let's bring it dowwwnnn... Lezs burn da roof. And den we'll do it again...Cuzz I gotta feelin....Woohoo...Kaerfuhwifd adragin...heessetmefaneonfahr. ..! Yarchitbitsfual...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Taxpayers are already paying the bill over NJ b... 4 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Chuck 19,884
News St. Mary of the Assumption H.S. in Elizabeth to... 18 hr Jack Rescoe 1
News Ex-Christie ally to plead guilty in traffic jam... Sat Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Police Check on Gallopinghill Rd 613 May 1 2015 Fri Mr Fabbersham 1
News New Jersey mayor seeks $51K raise after voting ... Apr 23 wpv319 1
Methiopropamine, UR-144, 5F-AKB48, pv-9, Ethyl... Apr 19 stanleyhopman 1
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]