Chief: $7M grant will help Paterson F...

Chief: $7M grant will help Paterson Fire Department avoid layoffs

There are 1 comment on the NorthJersey.com story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Chief: $7M grant will help Paterson Fire Department avoid layoffs. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

"If not for this grant we would have been forced to make cuts that the fire department and the residents of this city cannot withstand," Chief Michael Postorino said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Riverside, NJ

#1 Jan 11, 2013
With the taxes they pay, why are they always going to Washington with their begging bowel? Much of the housing in Paterson are substandard fire traps that should be demolished. I guess no private developer is going to want to build housing in Paterson or be a landlord because if you own anything in Paterson, local government or some lawyer will stick his hand up your sass and grab it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan Shark, loan lender 4 hr Ashley 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr the Ace of Spades 20,044
gay teens 15-18 near barnegat or toms river NJ? (Feb '14) Jun 27 Mdj796 10
News Citizen complaints leads to drug arrests in Kea... (Oct '14) Jun 25 Tom terrible 4
News Church massacre renews focus on security at N.J... Jun 23 Prayers 1
Bayonne Medical Center dedicates administrative... Jun 23 Frank 3
News Farmers' Market Vouchers Available For Roselle ... Jun 22 TasteEFreeze 1
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages