zoeybel

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Oct 17, 2008
OMG!!! This is a great thift store with fabulous finds. Good brands and quality clothing, shoes and bags. If your into saving some cash than you'll love Mango. A must shop stop in Linden. Two stores. One on North Ave other in St. George Ave off of Stiles Ave.
angela

Linden, NJ

#2 Nov 4, 2008
I agree great store but the one zoeybel says it's in north ave it's really in wood ave near abc stores
lala

Pawling, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2008
actually it's right across from the dairy queen
LoLo

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2008
I'm on my way there now hope it's as good as you guys say or I'm goi g to have to kick some peoples ass!!
nene

Shelbyville, IN

#5 Jan 27, 2009
yes the mango is a very good thrift store. they have great prices on clothes, shoes and handbags as well as other accessories. I would definitely recommend!
A Signature Consignment

Iselin, NJ

#6 Feb 16, 2009
angela wrote:
I agree great store but the one zoeybel says it's in north ave it's really in wood ave near abc stores
Good morning,
Just an FYI! If you like good deals. I will be hosting a "stuff a bag day" on Saturday, February 21, 2009 from 10:00 -5:00 pm at Ethinicity Gallery - 74 E. Cherry Street in Rahway.$25.00 and you can fill the bag with as much as you can get in there. I owned a wonderful consignment shop and have plenty of quality merchanside left that must go. Clothing for Women, Men, Children, Some Misc Items too. Hope to see you there. Bring a friend and receive a discount off your bag. Raffle also available.
A Signature Consignment

Iselin, NJ

#7 Feb 16, 2009
nene wrote:
yes the mango is a very good thrift store. they have great prices on clothes, shoes and handbags as well as other accessories. I would definitely recommend!
Good morning,
Just an FYI! If you like good deals. I will be hosting a "stuff a bag day" on Saturday, February 21, 2009 from 10:00 -5:00 pm at Ethinicity Gallery - 74 E. Cherry Street in Rahway.$25.00 and you can fill the bag with as much as you can get in there. I owned a wonderful consignment shop and have plenty of quality merchanside left that must go. Clothing for Women, Men, Children, Some Misc Items too. Hope to see you there. Bring a friend and receive a discount off your bag. Raffle also available.
A Signature Consignment

Iselin, NJ

#8 Feb 16, 2009
zoeybel wrote:
OMG!!! This is a great thift store with fabulous finds. Good brands and quality clothing, shoes and bags. If your into saving some cash than you'll love Mango. A must shop stop in Linden. Two stores. One on North Ave otAve off of Stiles Ave.
Good morning,
A Signature Consignment

Iselin, NJ

#9 Feb 16, 2009
lala wrote:
actually it's right across from the dairy queen
Hi Lala, Hope to see you there too! Good morning,
LAC

Paterson, NJ

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Does anyone know where Mango gets their used clothes from? I asked one of the sales girls and she said she didn't know. I hope they are not setting up charity bins to collect clothes only to sell them to make a profit. No where does it say they give the proceeds to charity.....
Midge

Hackensack, NJ

#11 Jan 29, 2010
Are these stores still open? Do they carry baby items & clothes? What are their hours?
patty

Muncie, IN

#12 Oct 10, 2011
OMG what a great find!!! I'm thrilled with the fabulous buys I got today.... will be back very soon!
Anna

Rahway, NJ

#13 Mar 13, 2014
I like both stores very much ( St. George Ave and smaller on Wood Ave).
They have a sale 20%, every Monday. I always can find a nice items there...
LAPI

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Aug 26, 2014
Poor communication. Misleading signage. The cashiers barely speak or understand English. I asked for a manager to explain the 50% off RED tag, they look at me like I have 5 heads. I went to the other location, same experience except the cashier was EXTREMELY obnoxious. Nice items, but not worth the hassle with all of the other COURTEOUS thrift stores in our area. GOOD Customer service goes a LONG WAY!! 20% OFF ON MONDAY IS SELECT ITEMS ONLY. 50% RED TAG DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL RED TAGS, YOU HAVE TO ASK TO KNOW WHICH ITEM. COMPLETE WASTE.
Carla

Newark, NJ

#15 Mar 18, 2016
Store closes at 7pm.. And ladies kicked me out at 645... Horrible customer service and they were rude... The one on st George ave. never coming back!!! I prefer unique !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Proud American 20,707
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... Tue Wheelz 1
Truck and tank wash ripoff Dec 5 Truckers 1
Donald Trump & Arab GCC Sheikhs differences Nov 29 long island city 2
News My Music: Doo Wop Love Songs (Dec '07) Nov 18 Kid Blast 30
Dysfunctional Indians Nov 16 Anonymous 1
News Beloved street performer Eric 'Uggie' Bowens fa... Nov 12 khalif-herbert-108 1

Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages