Woodbury / Woman accused of tax evasion

Woodbury / Woman accused of tax evasion

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 17, 2010, titled Woodbury / Woman accused of tax evasion. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Woodbury woman is facing eight felony charges for alleged tax evasion. Laura Sonnee, 33, was charged in July in Washington County District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 18, 2010
Looks like another candidate for the Obama administration to have in his cabinet.
GiveMeABreak

AOL

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Had About Enough wrote:
Looks like another candidate for the Obama administration to have in his cabinet.
I think she is a relitive of G.W.Bush. Din`t learn quick enough is all.
FL Guy

Cambridge, MN

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Is she running on the DFL ticket?
Da Bears

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Another tax cheat like Timothy Geithner is the Obama regime
WashCoSucks

AOL

#5 Sep 21, 2010
FL Guy wrote:
Is she running on the DFL ticket?
No offense, but She may just be a good republican looking out for her own best interests in money management. Got caught is all. I remember Myra bragging about being a hard core republican too, and look at the bull she has pulled off.

I don`t see it as a party issue to be honest with you...but I had to counter that one.

Have a good day.
WashCoSucks

AOL

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Had About Enough wrote:
Or a relitive of former V.P. Dick Chaney!
WashCoSucks

AOL

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Sorry...."relative".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelican Rapids Music Thread (May '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 17
News Forest Lake / Downtown traffic circle opens early (Oct '10) Jul '11 stillwater gal 17
News Forest Lake / Broadway bridge set to come down (May '11) May '11 orlaeho 13
News Forest Lake / Broadway project contractor chosen (Apr '11) Apr '11 Open Mind 8
News Washington County / Board approves bond resolution (Mar '11) Mar '11 Rulers 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
News Boy Scout from Edina, 14, dies on hike in New M... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Fellow Scouter 7

Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages