First, she said sorry ... then she ro...

First, she said sorry ... then she robbed the bank

There are 36 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 22, 2008, titled First, she said sorry ... then she robbed the bank. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

At least she apologized in advance. A woman walked into a Brooklyn Center bank, waited her turn in line and after striding up to a teller, handed her a note that read, "Give me all your money.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andy

Cupertino, CA

#27 Jul 23, 2008
Wow, atleast thugettes have manners.
Rose

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Jul 23, 2008
Really wrote:
That is pretty funny though, I know the area, and she literally drove 5 minutes away. What a flippin genius. Now she'll go to jail, for probably 5 years.
Wonder if she had a job....
I'm familiar with the area too. It's a very short distance. What an idiot. Still driving the getaway car and wearing the same clothes used to rob the bank. If she had to go as far as robbing a bank to get money, I'm going to guess she was not employed.

“Man can see shades of gray!”

Since: May 08

St. Cloud

#30 Jul 23, 2008
The Cleaner wrote:
Put this women out of her and society's misery!!
She will never amount to anything!!
Should probably off the boyfreind as well!! I am sure he is a real winner.
That's very "Christian" attitude you've got there, pal. Not.
to hard

Saint Paul, MN

#32 Jul 23, 2008
Really wrote:
That is pretty funny though, I know the area, and she literally drove 5 minutes away. What a flippin genius. Now she'll go to jail, for probably 5 years.
Wonder if she had a job....
At least she won't have to worry about paying her rent...
St Paulie

Manchester, CT

#33 Jul 23, 2008
Where's the follow-up on who was driving the get-away van? Didn't it say the video showed her getting into the passenger side of the van? My guess is the boyfriend was driving. But not surprising that the reporter didn't think to ask any follow-up questions.
Yabetcha

Burnsville, MN

#34 Jul 23, 2008
pride wrote:
dum n
You're a real clever one, aren't you? I see you live in hillbilly heaven too. Say hi to your mom for me.
St Paulie

Manchester, CT

#35 Jul 23, 2008
It may even turn out that this woman was forced to enter the bank and demand money by her boyfriend.

Since: Jun 08

Pine Island, MN

#36 Jul 23, 2008
The PP says she said sorry and then robbed the bank. Then, it says the opposite in the story! This is why my girlfriend and I merged our finances. We never fight about money when it comes from the same pot. It also puts responsability upon both of us to be careful with it. We've done this for years now and it works well.
Beth

Fargo, ND

#37 Jul 23, 2008
http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx

It's the state's court public website.
Debby

United States

#38 Jul 23, 2008
Mad Jack wrote:
"(some witnesses placed Bonnie and Clyde at a bank robbery in Okabena in 1933
FYI...It was Ma Barkers gang that robbed the bank there. My dad saw it all...:)
Well well well

Maple Plain, MN

#39 Jul 23, 2008
lrg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a "sorry' excuse to commit a robbery.
A very sorry excuse to be put in a position of confusion, thousands turn out for a few dollars in food for there family, a church giving it to them, the world is crumbling the poor are frantic and scared with no end in sight.

Easy to point the finger and say someone is a bad person, now her time in prison if it goes there, will truly give her a seed to learn something?

Since: Apr 08

Minneapolis

#40 Jul 23, 2008
pride wrote:
dum n
lol.. dum? dum? are you frickin' serious? you are an absolute id10t.. not to mention a racist pig.

Since: Apr 08

Currently in MN. Orig. from NJ

#41 Jul 23, 2008
P T Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the sort of thing anyone can look up, and if so, where?
Beth wrote:
http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/d efault.aspx
That's the site I used. You need to know the full first and last name. Birthdate can be helpful to seperate those criminals with common names.

FYI: If you run a name and a red box with a "W" comes up next to the name, there's a warrant out for that person.
Life is Good

Florham Park, NJ

#42 Jul 24, 2008
Well well well wrote:
Robbing banks a bad thing, she is surly troubled and was at wits end, Economy is crushing under the Bush that sprang from hell, Where does the world turn now with these times and the times ahead?
I judge her to be troubled and scared, as many are in the mess that has befallen America.
Life is good in America, unless you're a loser and a whiner; you sound like both.
Well well well

Maple Plain, MN

#43 Jul 24, 2008
Life is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is good in America, unless you're a loser and a whiner; you sound like both.
Thats not what your mom said last night?
Well well well

Maple Plain, MN

#44 Jul 24, 2008
And if you haven't completely thought WTF, for what the Republican party has done to destroy this country for the past 8 years then reach around and grab tight on your head cause it is way too far up you ( imagine a word here )and your mommy and daddy been paying your way too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelican Rapids Music Thread (May '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 17
News Forest Lake / Downtown traffic circle opens early (Oct '10) Jul '11 stillwater gal 17
News Forest Lake / Broadway bridge set to come down (May '11) May '11 orlaeho 13
News Forest Lake / Broadway project contractor chosen (Apr '11) Apr '11 Open Mind 8
News Washington County / Board approves bond resolution (Mar '11) Mar '11 Rulers 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4
News Woodbury / Woman accused of tax evasion (Sep '10) Sep '10 WashCoSucks 7

Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages