CHILD MOLESTER in your area: Everett ...

CHILD MOLESTER in your area: Everett Wayne Warren

Posted in the Elizabeth Forum

the_nightmare

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2009
Just for your safety, I am informing you of a known child molester in your area. His name is Everett Wayne Warren. He is 5'10, a white male, 62, 63 years old by now, with blue eyes and brown hair. He did his time in Kentucky for 10 years. I know, because I was the child of this abuse. If you, or anyone you know, knows this man, please inform them. He was dating my mother, thats how I know the sorry excuse for a human. Children ARE NOT SAFE around him. He lives on Greenbrier rd. according to the sex offenders list he registered on. be warned, he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.
Chrissy

Hiram, OH

#2 Sep 19, 2012
I am so sorry for what he did to you.
He is a monster in the worst way
the_nightmare wrote:
Just for your safety, I am informing you of a known child molester in your area. His name is Everett Wayne Warren. He is 5'10, a white male, 62, 63 years old by now, with blue eyes and brown hair. He did his time in Kentucky for 10 years. I know, because I was the child of this abuse. If you, or anyone you know, knows this man, please inform them. He was dating my mother, thats how I know the sorry excuse for a human. Children ARE NOT SAFE around him. He lives on Greenbrier rd. according to the sex offenders list he registered on. be warned, he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.
JK Stewart

Winter Garden, FL

#3 Dec 11, 2013
the_nightmare wrote:
I believe this is the same man that was in trouble in Florida for molesting and or attempting to molest not only his daughters but their friends that would come over to his house to visit (including MY daughters). If it is the same man he had been burned in some type of fire while working and had been awarded a settlement which he seemed to use to make the kids feel like they were in candyland so he could get close to them. He would start with trying to "tickle" them and then whatever he could do from there. What an evil person!!! As I understand he had previously been in trouble before the Florida incidents and heard that after he left Florida and went back to (Indiana?) that he AGAIN was in trouble for the same thing. Looking back, his wife Brenda (if this is the same person) HAD to have known what was happening so she is just as guilty as he was for allowing this to go on in their house. I feel sorry for anyone who encounters him as he should have NEVER been released back into the world !!!
Anonymous

Elizabeth, IN

#4 Nov 8, 2015
I thought you should know that he died. I am very sorry this happened to you and I hope you can find peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda Dodge Aug 18 On to you 13
Heidi bolen sellers Aug 15 Darla 1
News David Camm murder book deal (Dec '09) Jan '16 Tragic 129
Swimming pool builders (Jan '13) Jul '15 Unhappy2 10
What was with the spillage of white paint on RT... (May '15) May '15 Mighty Mississippi 1
Family Dollar Store Georgetown IN (Feb '14) Feb '14 XvendettaX 3
horseshoe card giveaway thursday? (Jan '14) Jan '14 gambler 1

Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages