“Looking for my all beef patty”

Since: Jan 13

Dads Farm, TN

#2307 Mar 22, 2013
unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>Orange ? Ya not taking azio standard an staining um orange r u ? Kinda like don't eat the yellow snow !
There yous is muh big ole sweet southern comfort!
Where you been hidings at?!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2308 Mar 22, 2013
Dads Sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>There yous is muh big ole sweet southern comfort!
Daymn ,,Yas got a new weave, horns polished , hoof trimms and a tail thats in braids . Your everything Colonel Mustard wants . Try the Kernels thread on the topix forum , I tells him yas running to hims .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2309 Mar 22, 2013
Dads Sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>There yous is muh big ole sweet southern comfort!
Heres ya a link its IT forumj .

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#2310 Mar 23, 2013
Looks dead around here. Let a guy go out of town and see what happens*

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#2311 Mar 23, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi joan!
Good morning Cat.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2312 Mar 23, 2013
Good morning Cat, GS and J.

Nice to see you posting J.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#2313 Mar 23, 2013
Hi everybody. Looks like Dad sent the snow this way. It started about 5:00 yesterday and it's still coming down. Gonna have to put the snow tires back on the tricycle......

Since: Sep 08

#2315 Mar 29, 2013
Hi - lm Trish wrote:
Hello Troll Doll, it's always so nice to see you out and about.
Hi Ms Cat, I wanted to stop by briefly to wish you ALL Happy Easter. You know I've really come to love you quite a bit and I realize the challenge of getting comfortable with new folks out here on Topix OZ, but you've always been kind and gracious with me and I'll never forget it, nor will I ever let you down.
You know I've made mistakes, but heck what new comer didn't. I'm not new any more and I figure since I learned every stinking lesson the HARD way,,, I've had no choice but to GET BETTER (as they are always saying). ;~)
Thank You so Very Much.
Peace to You and Yours.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU and Praise JESUS - He lives and the BLOOD still works miracles.:)
<3 Conquers All and NEVER FAILS.
Gloop.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Never give up

#2316 Mar 29, 2013
just -J- wrote:
Looks dead around here. Let a guy go out of town and see what happens*
Maybe you should stop by more often! I hear you're the life of the party. Jolly Rancher?

;-)

“Non mollare mai”

Never give up

#2317 Mar 29, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Cat.
How are you, GS? I hope you are feeling well.

“Non mollare mai”

Never give up

#2318 Mar 29, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
Good morning Cat, GS and J.
Nice to see you posting J.
Hi SB :)

“Non mollare mai”

Never give up

#2319 Mar 29, 2013
The Troll Doll wrote:
Hi everybody. Looks like Dad sent the snow this way. It started about 5:00 yesterday and it's still coming down. Gonna have to put the snow tires back on the tricycle......
Hi Doll. Are you back to spring weather now? Hope the late storm didn't hurt the fruit trees, as can happen this time of year. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

“Non mollare mai”

Never give up

#2320 Mar 29, 2013
Hi - lm Trish wrote:
Hello Troll Doll, it's always so nice to see you out and about.
Hi Ms Cat, I wanted to stop by briefly to wish you ALL Happy Easter. You know I've really come to love you quite a bit and I realize the challenge of getting comfortable with new folks out here on Topix OZ, but you've always been kind and gracious with me and I'll never forget it, nor will I ever let you down.
You know I've made mistakes, but heck what new comer didn't. I'm not new any more and I figure since I learned every stinking lesson the HARD way,,, I've had no choice but to GET BETTER (as they are always saying). ;~)
Thank You so Very Much.
Peace to You and Yours.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU and Praise JESUS - He lives and the BLOOD still works miracles.:)
<3 Conquers All and NEVER FAILS.
Not liking your personality switches right now, Trish, and wish you would keep them to yourself at this point. Turning on friends who have tried to help you is not very gracious.

“Non mollare mai”

Never give up

#2321 Mar 29, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gkviIYKjPywXX
Interesting.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2322 Mar 30, 2013
Hahaha! No wonder you are on my thread! There is nothing going on here!

“Non mollare mai”

Never give up

#2323 Mar 30, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Well hello Figgy. Welcome! It's good to see you here. Have a wonderful Easter weekend <3

“If you can't beat um join um”

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#2324 Mar 30, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Doll. Are you back to spring weather now? Hope the late storm didn't hurt the fruit trees, as can happen this time of year. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.
Good morning Cat, yes spring sprung right back. Still too early to hurt the trees. The snow is melted and the ice is off the lake. Hubby had the boat out yesterday and guess who he found over there? Yes, Sniper is alive and well and the trout are biting. I'm heading off to work shortly :(

Willcox, AZ

#2325 Mar 30, 2013
Good morning everyone

Location hidden

#2326 Mar 30, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi SB :)
Hello Cat. I removed most threads from my tracker, but decided to keep a few as I find I do miss certain people when I am not here. Hopefully I run into TD as I always from her posts enjoyable.

The last month took a bit more out of me then I had to give. Guess that brings new meaning to the phase "Give till it hurts."

I will stop by to say "Hi" from time to time. Most likely I will stop by when I get back from Fl and gush about how fun it was and how I hate returning to work.

I hide a lot of who I am not because my real life is so unlike others I doubt many would believe it or if they did some would be jealous of it.

Just look what happened when I posted a picture of a pair of my boots. That still make me laugh my butt off.

I am often told I am too trusting. I choose to trust. We all get angry we we find out we have been fooled, but the reality is we will get over that, forgive, move on and be happy again.

Those that fooled us are really the ones who lose. They lose out on wondeful friendships.

Happy Easter Cat and everyone.

Location hidden

#2327 Mar 30, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Bye Figgy. There is no reason for you to be here unless you are trying to bait others and start up the fighting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Brian_G 3,437
looking for muslim girl for marriage 4 hr majabomustafa 1
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 12 hr Tooth Fairy 86
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 19 hr KarlVIIIII 12,601
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 20 hr jayaraj 306
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... Mon Sniffles 71
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32

Elizabeth Jobs

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]