Bill to repeal Colorado's death penal...

Bill to repeal Colorado's death penalty will be introduced next week

There are 4 comments on the CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Bill to repeal Colorado's death penalty will be introduced next week. In it, CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV reports that:

As if state lawmakers don't already have their hands full with enough hot-button issues, legislation to repeal Colorado's death penalty is set to be introduced next Friday, March 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW2 Colorado KWGN-TV.

politicians are obsolete

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
How about focusing on economic matters? Also why isn't direct democracy being looked in to? We have the technology, but the 1% does not want this.
Leah

Madison, WI

#2 Mar 10, 2013
I don't think that bill will pass, especially after the movie theatre tragedy.
SUP

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Mar 14, 2013
reffef

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Excuses are Reasons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr tbird19482 25,876
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 8 hr tbird19482 567
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr Obidie 19,323
News Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) 16 hr Haileen 7
Why I Am Voting for Trump Aug 29 Jamar 84
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) Aug 28 Anne M 59
News Brush Family Dentistry offers welcoming environ... (Dec '13) May '15 KsJohn 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elizabeth Mortgages