TRO Against EQCO2, Inc. (CLNO), Arnold F. Sock Esq. (non practicing) is CFO

Posted in the Elizabeth Forum

Since: Sep 13

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 29, 2013
On September 13, 2013, DISTRICT COURT JUDGE awarded to Crown Equity Holdings a TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) Against Discovery Carbon and EQCO2, Inc.(CLNO) CEO Billy Barnwell.( http://crownequityholdings.com/restraining_or... ). Arnold F. Sock is Secretary and CFO of CLNO; Shad Sullivan is Director of the company.

The TRO effectively shuts down all EQCO2, Inc.(CLNO) officers, directors including Arnold F. Sock Esq.(non practicing) from engaging in any activity that might be damaging to the company’s shareholders.

The TRO effectively locks all EQCO2, Inc.(CLNO) officers, directors including Arnold F. Sock Esq.(non practicing) out of the corporate bank account and stops any and all transactions and issuance of stock certificates at the transfer agent that handles the company’s stock transfers.

The TRO specifically prohibits all EQCO2, Inc.(CLNO) officers, directors including Arnold F. Sock Esq.(non practicing) from removing, destroying, mutilating, concealing or altering any documents that relate to Discovery Carbon Environmental Securities.

Read full article at http://mikezaman.com/26950/stocks/fbi-investi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Weekly Home Buyers List, Inc. 3 hr kelly proctor 2
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 hr KarlVIIIII 12,820
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 10 hr JMO 42
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,748
last post wins! (Feb '11) 18 hr NotaGoth 24,655
COP CRimes : Trooper Dope Dealer /Trooper ... (Jun '12) Mon Alice 3
Attire for Formal Weddings Mon kately 1
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match

Elizabeth Jobs

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]