US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 Full story: Yahoo! 2,340

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Full Story
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#2146 Feb 7, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Like some no-name gray box is gonna insult me? Don't you have some anti-abortion rally to attend somewhere?
So in the liberal dementia, it is a bad thing to want to save the LIVES of the most innocent of innocent?

Thank you for proving beyond any doubt that liberalism is a very serious, hate filled and selfish mental disorder!

Redding, CA

#2147 Feb 7, 2013
And then you, outhouse mouse, you are one of those who are crying to take guns from law abiding citizens, to save the children, while at the same time you are carrying your pro abortion sign???

Can you say... hypocrite???
A self-absorbed, arrogant liberal prick who constantly pisses and moans about other people doing something wrong, yet engages in such behavior anyway.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#2148 Feb 7, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
And then you, outhouse mouse, you are one of those who are crying to take guns from law abiding citizens, to save the children, while at the same time you are carrying your pro abortion sign???
A self-absorbed, arrogant liberal prick who constantly pisses and moans about other people doing something wrong, yet engages in such behavior anyway.
You seem perturbed.

Redding, CA

#2149 Feb 7, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem perturbed.
That's it??? ROTFLMAO
It really sucks when someone PROVES that you are a pathetic hypocrite, now don't it? ROTFLMAO

Redding, CA

#2150 Feb 7, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem perturbed.

Ooooooohhhhhh..... OUCH THAT HURT!!!

ROTFLMAO

Cathouse Mouse

#2151 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
That's it??? ROTFLMAO
It really sucks when someone PROVES that you are a pathetic hypocrite, now don't it? ROTFLMAO
So ..... you're not perturbed?

Redding, CA

#2152 Feb 7, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
So ..... you're not perturbed?
Thank you...
Cause I really did LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2153 Feb 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
You're starting to come off as a coward.
My first impression of you, Shug.

A whiny hypocritical gas bag... also.

And not very bright, and a political light weight, you really don't know what you are talking about, I think people are thinking that I pay you to post these softballs that I get to swat over the fence.

Location hidden

#2154 Feb 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Immature insults towards me doesn’t make me a liar,
The insults are free, boy.

You post the lies, I just call them.

There's a Reagan hero worship thread on topix, I'm sure, why not wander back onto topic sometime, eh?

There have been two school shootings since the Sandy Hook school shooting and you want to talk about the Cocaine President.

Location hidden

#2155 Feb 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man up and answer a direct question,
You need to change that Tampax on a more frequent occasion, Boy. You suffering from the delusions I am here to answer your loaded questions.

It must be the infection from using your sister's old ones.

Location hidden

#2156 Feb 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it anger you that he’ll rally Republicans and independents
Let's see... the Republicans are already the minority party and they are getting smaller. The 'independents' are 70-80 percent Republicans who think they are showing backbone by not admitting they are Republican, and tea baggers who picked six other people before they finally flaccid support for the draft dodger Romney.

The tea baggers are going to wander away and the Republicans are going to eventually tire of sucking their penises to get their votes... with the exception of the Romney boy Tag or Todd (or one of the other T's).

Jandel is pointing out the obvious: the GOP is the stupid party.

They could have won this one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H!

But look at the parade of losers they put up against Obama.

But you digress: flagged.

Off topic.

Cathouse Mouse

#2157 Feb 8, 2013
I think all gun owners should be mentally evaluated annually as well as be subjected to random drug screening.

Druggies and potheads shouldn't be considered "responsible, law-abiding" gun owners.

What about that?

Cathouse Mouse

#2158 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you...
Cause I really did LOL!
Glad I could help Chuckles, you appeared to be about to go off the deep end there.

Chico, CA

#2159 Feb 8, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I could help Chuckles, you appeared to be about to go off the deep end there.
Well, if I did go off the deep end?
I still wouldn't be able to catch up to you and your typical liberal lies and spin!

I am so glad that I am not one of you!
pedro

United States

#2161 Feb 8, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Druggies and potheads shouldn't be considered "responsible, law-abiding" gun owners.
that should keep guns out of the hands of democrats and liberals.
just another guy

United States

#2162 Feb 9, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I think all gun owners should be mentally evaluated annually as well as be subjected to random drug screening.
What about that?
And which other rights do you believe we should subject to the same standards?

It might be helpful for freedom of speech. Think of how many reporters would be out of a job.

We could also require all members of congress to do the same. Why not all federal employees?

Just think, if you were judged to be mentally defective, what possible reason could you give to require a warrant to search your home?

Cathouse Mouse

#2163 Feb 9, 2013
If reporters and congress members own guns, test them, ..... that's what about them.
just another guy

United States

#2164 Feb 9, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
If reporters and congress members own guns, test them,..... that's what about them.
Once we set the precedence that one right can be removed at the whim of some govt pencil pusher calling a person mentally defective or a drug addict, we can remove any right for the same reason.
Mentally defective or drugged reporters can cause much damage to our country. The same with politicians or government employees.
And why should a drug addict be able to ask for a search warrant? Wouldn't that simplify things?

Location hidden

#2165 Feb 9, 2013
just another guy wrote:
Mentally defective or drugged reporters can cause much damage to our country.
But no one really listens to Glen Beck or Rush Limballs, JustGaytGuy, so it's a tree that falls in the forest.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2166 Feb 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My first impression of you, Shug.
A whiny hypocritical gas bag... also.
And not very bright, and a political light weight, you really don't know what you are talking about, I think people are thinking that I pay you to post these softballs that I get to swat over the fence.
Let me help you! The primary cause the the recession of 1980 was a contractionary monetary policy established by the Federal Reserve System to control high inflation. Reagan had nothing to do with it... This shows you are a know nothing reagan hating liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min Rick in Kansas 5,455
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr KarlVIIIII 14,265
Salvation Army signing up families in need for ... (Nov '09) 5 hr krystal 117
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 11 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 61
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 12 hr Tooth Fairy 94
Dispensary with best selection of o-pen or othe... 13 hr Slowmoe 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 14 hr mr goodwrench 24,858
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elizabeth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elizabeth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elizabeth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News