Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
O.k. So, would somebody PLEASE explain to me why it I o.k to honor Trayvon's name by a rolling crime wave?

I mean what kind of a tribute is that? Can't you say what a good kid he was and how he will be remembered as being a kid you'd be proud of? Can't you do good things for people, anyone, in Trayvon's name? Apparently not.

I fail to see why what is being done is a tribute.
Perhaps it is just a good excuse to let loose and do what you will without regard to the state you'll have to live in tomorrow.

An expression of anger. I get that. But more violence? That thing which you DESPISED in Zimmerman?(was it really; or just a thoughtless act on both their parts)
well what did u expect

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
O.k. So, would somebody PLEASE explain to me why it I o.k to honor Trayvon's name by a rolling crime wave?
I mean what kind of a tribute is that? Can't you say what a good kid he was and how he will be remembered as being a kid you'd be proud of? Can't you do good things for people, anyone, in Trayvon's name? Apparently not.
Perhaps it is just a good excuse to let loose and do what you will without regard to the state you'll have to live in tomorrow.
An expression of anger. I get that. But more violence? That thing which you DESPISED in Zimmerman?(was it really; or just a thoughtless act on both their parts)
Martin was a true thug so what do you expect but for all the thugs to show how much they miss him than by violence , riots and burnings.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Good post and I agree with it.

Reminds me of the Rodney King riots. Same thing happened there and King himself said, "Cant we all just get along?" (or something to that effect).

I swear these "protesters" dont really care about Trayvon or any other thing that may come up, they just use it as an excuse to reek havoc.

I remember the 1st superbowl win the Broncos had. I was there and saw tons of people "partying" in the streets but at some point I got away from it because the riot squad pulled up and I saw cars getting overturned etc. On my way out of the area a guy was walking next to me and was shouting, "Fu***ck the police!! Fu***ck the police!! Let's break out store windows!!!" Then I saw some that were already broken out. Needless to say I picked up my pace and took another route out of there.

Now how was that a way to "celebrate" a Broncos superbowl win? Turning over cars? Breaking businesses windows??? Those people were just using the win as an excuse to reek havoc. It wasnt really about the win at all. It's the same with this. It's an excuse to cause trouble, period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Trish 12,854
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 3 hr D_gab 4
The Post's Nuggets Night features GM Tim Connel... 4 hr Ace Smith 4
The truth about CARFAX (Nov '09) 6 hr lisa 25
girls aressted in syria 6 hr Bry 3
last post wins! (Feb '11) 6 hr Bry 24,670
Mexicans fear U.S. immigration plan (May '07) 8 hr ugh 18,683
Elizabeth Dating
Find my Match

Elizabeth Jobs